• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need help getting the wife invloved

purple2306

TMF Expert
I have a healthy tickling fetish, the wife knows this, she will let me tie her up and I try not to ever go nuts on her. As for me, I am a healthy 36 yr old male. I want to be tickled not rough but intense, I have yet to beg, I have never reached full silent laughter, my most intense times have been when I have already came then tied myself up. Yes the times I have been tied and tickled I have secured three limbs and she comes in and secures the last limb. But then its like a chore... She is not into tickling. Giving or recieving. I tried writing stories, I tried bribing her, something like really work me over and you will get this gift card. She starts, goes for a little and when it starts getting good, she will stop and ask what else do you want, or is this enough? Just ruins the moment.
Any ideas????

That's the problem if you are having a session with someone who's not into it. But why don't you just tell her to not stop until you call the safeword??

Well if someone is not into it, it might be all night and I die of bordom instead of laughter. I will think of something, I was just looking thru several stories and we have some truly creative evil minds in this group. I was sure someone has ran into this before.

Try to be mean to hear, maybe she'll want revenge! :D

Yeah, I'm not sure gift cards were the way to go here. I'd feel really cheap and unmotivated if I felt like I was doing a "tit for tat" exchange. It's not like a $50 dollar shopping spree to Bed Bath and Beyond is going to inspire me. Instead of material things, have you discussed what makes her happy in the bedroom? People who are game for their partners preferences are more likely to receive the same.

It does sound like your wife is trying, at least a little, since she's willing to be tied up. That's a big step. Instead of going the whole nine yards with bondage and intense tickle torture, you could start smaller. Playful tickle fights work well as flirtation. Try initiating and then don't fight back.

If even small steps don't work, is she willing to let you go elsewhere to get your kink satisfied? Some women have no problem with this if it doesn't get sexual. (And a limited few are even OK with that.)

Sasaxrah I am not sure where to go with that advice... She is trying and I love her for it, for me tickling is very sexual so when she sees me tickle a friend (female) she is not pleased, so there is no place for me to go to get me fix per say without it turning sexual.
To explain the gift card it was a bonus from work, it was for 200.00 and I made up a little cute story to go along with it, so it wasnt as cheezy as it sounded.

I have also tried to make it so I get tied first, if she is intense with me I will go much lighter on her, so she doesnt hold back, but I am not sure if she just thinks tickling is mean and doesnt want to do it to me, or if she is worried about me getting her back when she is tied up. I will talk it over with her.
If anyone has ran into this provide some feedback...
Thanks,
Mike

I ran into it. My husband isn't into tickling either. It's not sexual for him, and he won't do it for long amounts of time, he loses interest quickly. There is not really anything I can do about it! To him it's like if he wanted me to play chess - booooooriiiiiiing!

Uhm...I don't know! :) Who would want to do his significant other a favor when they are mad at them at the time? :)

I had that problem with my ex. She was not into it at all, thought it was childish, and couldn't see what anyone got out of it.
When it comes to fetishes and things like that, not eveyone is the same. Even people in long term relationships. Its about compromise.
I would certainly help to indulge my partner in something, even if it was not my 'cup of tea' so to speak.
But yes, it can be hard sometimes.

The problem is, doing something as a mere favor will never be as good as doing it with someone who is actually into it as well.

The problem is, doing something as a mere favor will never be as good as doing it with someone who is actually into it as well.

Thats very true. The feeling of helplessness and out of controlness (yes I just made that up) lol , is something that a lot of lee's are after in a tickling experience.
Having a ler who is clearly doing their version of 'are we there yet' certainly does not help towards that!!!

What worked for me....

My ex wasn't into tickling either. So what I did was concentrate on what she wanted sexually. Maybe you have done this, but do a little exploring with her to see what really turns HER on. I'm not saying she isn't satisfied sexually so please don't take this the wrong way. But she will appreciate all the attention you make on satisfying her and in turn she will be more open to indulging in your fetish. You can also mix in some tickling with some of the usual sexual activity and it may help associate tickling with sex in her mind. This has worked for me in the past.

I did find out something interesting about my ex. She realized that she loved being tied up! Something she had never done before.

Oh! And one more thing. Stop tickling her friends! (lol)

Do the safeword-thing, then she shouldn't stop until you want her to.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back