• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need info on how to make a tickle video

Okay, so my bf and I are interested in making our own tickle video and releasing it on the web. We would like to maybe find a way to get onto one of those sites that sell the videos as a digital download but neither of us are very savvy in terms of technology. Does anyone here know much about how to upload a video onto the comp, then get set-up on like the clips4sale site to sell it? I am out of work right now and in school so I need to try and make some income.

You might have more luck in avenues other than video making. I couldn't say even approximate costs because I'm not a producer/developer but I have heard that equipment can get fairly expensive. Of course you don't need high end stuff but the point is that there will be initial costs, and I'm not necessarily certain that the returns will be sufficient to cover both what you would need income wise and the initial costs.

But, loading videos onto a computer should be very simple, since a fair amount of camera's are digital (the camera should save them in a format that would be ready for viewing immediately, but then I can't say that for all cameras). As for uploading clips4sale, I'm sure there is a guide on their website for producers.

To give you an idea of what you would probably need to look into:

lights, camera, a computer (to upload and edit stuff, so you'll need programs and the ability to do this), bondage equipment, tickling tools.. and well, a creative mind in general so that your videos aren't too similar (as I'm assuming you'll be the primary/only ticklee).

Regardless, I think that starting a company to sell a few videos is not going to pull in the income that you'll need, so I would recommend looking towards another means. I know the job market sucks -- I've been applying to places for a full year now without hearing back from any of them -- but that's going to be your best bet.

Some models do offer private tickling sessions as well if you were still interested in using tickling as a way to acquire cash.

I was just gonna use my digital so it wouldn't cost me any money...lol. Me and my bf already have bondage cuffs, ballgag, bondage tape, a tickle feather thingie, and additional rope. I was just going to make some long-budget stuff and see if anyone liked it enough to purchase the material. I wouldn't charge much, but just wanted to test the waters a little. I'm not really comfy yet with anyone but my bf tickling me since I'm new to all of this, but in time who knows.

I know how to download videos onto dvds so I could always make customs for people on here if they are interested and mail them to the person. :) I wouldn't charge much since the quality wouldn't be great.

I'd definitely recommend recording something just so you get the feel of whether or not the lighting is acceptable, then. That would be my main concern.

If that's the case then you should look more into Clips4sale and find out their policies, as I don't know them. I don't know what it takes to create a store on their site, nor do I know how much they take off of your clip for each sale.

Anyway, you have a camera and know how to use it. That would be my biggest concern if I was starting a store today.

Hopefully a producer will come along and offer some advice, though.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back