• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need info on life insurance.

Rox_My_Sox1

3rd Level Orange Feather
This is hard for me to type as I love both my mother and father but as much as I love them they can be stubborn as mules and as short sighted as a bat with no radar capability.

Both my Mom and Dad are almost the same age, 61 (my father) and 60 (my Mom). Both have NO LIFE INSURANCE. They firmly believe that insurance is something they (and their children [aka me and my brother]) do not need. Both of them are almost ready to retire. I have tried to convince both of them that I'm (A) - working as a secretary and have been almost all my working life and (B) - have no college degree except a pathetic bachelors in Business Management. They firmly believe I (and my brother) don't need to have something to fall back on after they are both gone. They claim I can always go back to school and earn a masters or even a doctorate (like my mother [a masters] and my father [a doctorate] did). THEY DON'T HAVE THE SLIGHTEST CLUE HOW EXPENSIVE THAT WOULD BE FOR ME! I've told them I can't afford to go to college anymore. They remain skeptical. They say they don't want to be burdened by life insurance payments. I may be living with a partner but we are already having problems making ends meet again (the price of gas and living in a brownstone near Manhattan certainly doesn't help matters at all).

I guess what I'm asking is can I sign up my parents for life insurance with ME as the beneficiary and ME making the payments without THEM knowing about it? I'm looking for reliable insurance that covers all forms of death and won't cost more than $123.00 a month. The term of the coverage needs to be at least 20 years. Anyone have any ideas or hints are where to start with this?

I want to say yes here. As long as you have their up to date information. I know that you can assign someone as a beneficiary to you on your own policy without their consent. Now I do not know if you can do it without their knowing about. That is trickier. I would say that would depend on the policy and procedures of the insurer.

I am little curious about this myself now.

Anyone have any recommendations for companies to get premium quotes on?

I just did some checking and I THINK you should be able to sign them up for life insurance without them knowing, but your best bet would be to talk with some representatives of some companies. Here's a few that I know of:
Met Life
http://www.metlife.com/individual/insurance/life-insurance/index.html#overview
State Farm
http://www.statefarm.com/insurance/life_annuity/life/life.asp
Apperently Geico
http://www.geico.com/getaquote/life/

I'm sure there's others but those are the only ones I can think of at the moment.

You're welcome. I shall give your regards to him. :D
I hope those links were of some help.

You could insure your parents, but the insurance company will have to know about their health background.

You could insure your parents, but the insurance company will have to know about their health background.

That much I pretty much realize. I'm just worried my parents will find and think I'm trying to murder them or something to get money.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back