• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

need new tickle buddies..

SexySweetie

hello peoples.. I'm just looking for new friends to chat with about tickling or whatever lol.. if anyone is interested message me on Kik Messager.. my user name is MizzPrettyCeeCee

Ps please don't be on no creep status.. meaning I don't want no old ass menor women messaging me..ages 18-33 only

hello peoples.. I'm just looking for new friends to chat with about tickling or whatever lol.. if anyone is interested message me on Kik Messager.. my user name is MizzPrettyCeeCee

Ps please don't be on no creep status.. meaning I don't want no old ass menor women messaging me..ages 18-33 only

Please allow this old-ass man to help you with your grammar...specifically the use of a double negative.

P.S. Please don't be on any creep status, meaning I do not want any old-ass men or women messaging me. Individuals ages 18-33 only, please.

With that said, I wish you the best of luck in finding a chat buddy.

Awww, well thank you for correcting my grammar Grandpa.. I'm sure people will understand what I me t regraurdless of my spelling and grammar... please excuse me English class was never my strong point..

Yes, I think I know exactly what you meant. Your profile says you're a sweet kind person. Funny, it doesn't come across that way in your writing. And yes, by your definition, my profile says I'm an old-ass man.

Awww, well thank you for correcting my grammar Grandpa.. I'm sure people will understand what I me t regraurdless of my spelling and grammar... please excuse me English class was never my strong point..

Hello SS,

Yes, I'm sure everyone does understand the intent of your post, and everyone will agree there are plenty of creeps here on the TMF. My issue was more with the general tone equating old-ass men or women with creeps. Many of us wear our old-ass status as a badge of honor and perseverance-- we just don't really need to be reminded that the clock is ticking.

I'm sure you meant no harm, and neither did I.

On a positive note though, albeit misspelled, you did use "regardless" correctly. ;)

I made my profile when I was 18.. a lot has changed since then. am I still a sweet person yeah if I give the oppertunity to get to know me. I didn't call you an old ass man.. but if you are then clearly life hasn't taught you you can't judge a book by its cover. which ur doing because you don't know me but sitting there saying by my writing I'm not nice person.. no sweetheat your addressing me wrong. btw the comment you comment wasn't even for you..

look I didn't mean any disrespect by my wording choice. you have badge of honor good for you. id really appreciate it if anyone else who is ederly and has a issue with my post seriously keep it too yourself. didn't life teach you to ingnore something if you don't like it..

look I didn't mean any disrespect by my wording choice. you have badge of honor good for you. id really appreciate it if anyone else who is ederly and has a issue with my post seriously keep it too yourself. didn't life teach you to ingnore something if you don't like it..

If I pay you, will you use spell check?

"Cool" that here are ppl who think that older persons are creeps because of their fetish and younger ones aren't. These ppl should remember that they get older too or disappear when they become older

Folks, lets not pile on Sweety about the small stuff. We all have had our moment of typos and such.

Welcome back to the forum, and I hope that you enjoy it, and find what you are seeking.

Myriads

Well, it's not the typos, it's more what she wanted to say. I do not like it if ppl r discriminated cuz of their age or something else. Offending ppl sucks. That's just my 2 cents.

Hmmm....

I just checked. Indeed, my ass is as old as I am, and no older.

And I wear my 'creepy' well. Folks like it.

But please, people, only message me on Kik if you are a smokin' 18 to a hot 65 or thereabouts, and you MUST be creepy. Typing your message in in txt speak gets you extra credit. No one over 90, please. I have boundaries, respect them. *BONUS* Sock puppets welcome!

oh my gosh. I am sorry if I offended any of the you guys on this post, I'm not going to sit here and continue going back and forth with someone who is my father age. you don't like how I type get in line with everyone else who has a issue with something do wrong! seriously out of all the things to do and look at on tmf are you really this concerned with my gramar.

Well, it's not the typos, it's more what she wanted to say. I do not like it if ppl r discriminated cuz of their age or something else. Offending ppl sucks. That's just my 2 cents.
I didn't mean to offend you or anyone else on here. I wasn't trying to say that if your and older person your a creep. I have had mutiple bad experiences with mutiple older men and women from this site.. so that is why I said what I said. if your older and your not going to do anything against my will. message me.

Leave sweetie alone folks, I know what she said and she has a right to like what she likes. Back off, stop talking bout her, stop talking bout her grammer, and stop making a nice thread into a fucking bash party! Sweetie I'll KIK you when i can.

Folks, lets not pile on Sweety about the small stuff. We all have had our moment of typos and such.

Welcome back to the forum, and I hope that you enjoy it, and find what you are seeking.

Myriads
:thumbsup: :ty: :iagree:

Welcome to TMF, SexySweetie! I sent you a message on Kik if you want to chat. If not, no worries; have fun here, and don't worry if you meet a few jerks! lol

SS,

I wanted to take a moment to apologize for calling you out for your original post. I certainly wasn't looking to be the catalyst for the barrage of negative posts. I was seeking to be a bit of a smart-ass to go with the old-ass moniker.

We all certainly understand the intent and spirit of your requirements for a chat buddy.

Please accept my sincere apology for putting you in a negative spotlight. For the record, loved the dildo reply you posted!

Looks like I missed a lot while I was gone. I guess I can close this out also since I was part of it. I couldn't care less about the grammar. Lord knows I've made my share of errors here on the forum and elsewhere. And if you somehow miscommunicated and didn't mean that all old people are creeps then so be it. I can take you at your word and we can put it in the past.

Do over!!

"We now return you to our regularly scheduled program..."

Not sure why everyone is so upset that she doesn't want to talk to anyone closer to her age. I guess some of older people forgot how we were when were younger. Sexysweetie chat with who you want to chat with and hope you enjoy your time here. good luck.

I personally would not associate with anybody who felt I was creepy for being older. So cross me off the list, Sweetie.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back