• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need Prayer for saying good bye to MOM

DimpleToes

2nd Level Indigo Feather
I know I have not been in here in awhile and feel guilty posting this because of it.
It has been the longest 6 months of my life.
Watching MOM go from beeing full of life and never home to loosing all her dignity and independance. Having to have someone babysit her, loosing her bed and having a hospital bed in living roon. IT about killed her- There were so many times she cried about it to me.
We have been taking turns staying with her so her best friend who is her main caregiver have time to get away to sleep , run errons or just time to her self.
This last week Mom is barely awake and talking to family that has passed away as if in the room only she can see.
There are times she is awake and knowign what is going on and other times she is talking out in left field and we just go with her to keep her calm.
The Hospice Doctors have taken her off all her meds and only gets liquid meds to keep her calm and pain free. She is not able to swollow so only has apple sauce, jello, pudding when she askes for it then we have to make sure she does not asperate. Her tongue is swollen and you can hear the fuid in her lungs as she breaths. Her death will come with her lungs filling with fluid and drowning. I pray God will take her and we all have given her permission to go.
She was able to say good bye to all of us before she got bad this week. It will only be a few days before she passes away.
Could really use prayer and energy to deal with this and for family as there is alot of anger and bad words/family split happening.

HUGSSSSSSSS

I know I have not been in here in awhile and feel guilty posting this because of it.
It has been the longest 6 months of my life.
Watching MOM go from beeing full of life and never home to loosing all her dignity and independance. Having to have someone babysit her, loosing her bed and having a hospital bed in living roon. IT about killed her- There were so many times she cried about it to me.
We have been taking turns staying with her so her best friend who is her main caregiver have time to get away to sleep , run errons or just time to her self.
This last week Mom is barely awake and talking to family that has passed away as if in the room only she can see.
There are times she is awake and knowign what is going on and other times she is talking out in left field and we just go with her to keep her calm.
The Hospice Doctors have taken her off all her meds and only gets liquid meds to keep her calm and pain free. She is not able to swollow so only has apple sauce, jello, pudding when she askes for it then we have to make sure she does not asperate. Her tongue is swollen and you can hear the fuid in her lungs as she breaths. Her death will come with her lungs filling with fluid and drowning. I pray God will take her and we all have given her permission to go.
She was able to say good bye to all of us before she got bad this week. It will only be a few days before she passes away.
Could really use prayer and energy to deal with this and for family as there is alot of anger and bad words/family split happening.

HUGSSSSSSSS

A touching, painful story. If there was anything I could do for you, I would. In lieu of that, I will make sure to say prayers for your Mom and a timely, pain-free passing.

Hugs,

Dave

Tracy and I are holding you tight within our hearts.....our thoughts are with you and your family as you go through this difficult time....

(((HUGS))) ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Ray

SO SORRY TO READ THIS.

Being The Holiday Season and you can't enjoy it because of your Mother's failing health, is not what I like to hear.:console:

Tons of prayers and good thoughts/energies heading your direction for all of you. I know how tough it is. I'm there in spirit, holding you.

A touching, painful story. If there was anything I could do for you, I would. In lieu of that, I will make sure to say prayers for your Mom and a timely, pain-free passing.

Hugs,

Dave

Exactly that -

I am so very sorry, I'm sure everyone who's read that is hoping this will be quick and painless. Many many hugs, thoughts and prayers are with you and your Mom --

:grouphug:

I'm so sorry. :( At least you get to be close by at the end. My thoughts are with you.

DimpleToes, I'm so sorry about what you are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you, and my heart goes out to you.

I hope and pray that when your mom's time comes, that God takes her gently, and without pain.

With heartfelt thoughts,
Mitch

I am so sorry to hear this. May she have a merciful and peaceful end. *Hugs* to you. :grouphug:

My thoughts are with you, so sad, but the cycle of life is too much real. Going thru the same thing with my grandfather.

Everything will be ok! And, be happy with the Life you were provided by her, and never forget!

Do what she raised you to be, and not let her hard work be forgotten in vain. It's called the multiplier effect.

Hope at the end it's elation, that is probably why she worked so hard!

Bless you and your family!

Oh dear. This is heartbreaking. :( I am so sorry that you have to go through this at all, much less during the holiday season. My prayers and best wishes are certainly with you, your family and your mom during this time of need, Dimple.

I'm so very sorry about your mother Lisa, and that this sad time is causing strife in the family. :cuddle:

Perhaps this poem can give you some comfort in the days ahead.

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am in a thousand winds that blow,
I am the softly falling snow.
I am the gentle showers of rain,
I am the fields of ripening grain.
I am in the morning hush,
I am in the graceful rush
Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
I am the starshine of the night.
I am in the flowers that bloom,
I am in a quiet room.
I am in the birds that sing,
I am in each lovely thing.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there. I do not die.

Mary Elizabeth Frye.

I am so very sorry to hear this. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers hun. :twohugs: :wub:

I'm so sorry about your mama. :( :twohugs:

Whenever my mom was getting ready for wings, I used to read this poem all of the time. I still carry this poem with me wherever I go. I hope it helps give you some comfort as it did/does me.

God's Garden

God looked around His garden
And He found an empty place
He then looked down upon the earth
And saw your precious face

He put His arms around you
And lifted you to rest;
God' s Garden must be beautiful
He always takes the best.

He knew that you were suffering
He knew you were in pain
He knew you' d never ever
Get well on earth again.

So He closed your weary eyelids
And whispered " Peace be thine "
Then He took you up to Heaven
With Hands so gentle and kind.

It broke our hearts to lose you
But you did not go alone,
For part of us went with you
The day God welcomed you home.

I am very sorry. Much strength to yourself and peace to her.

all of the prayers and healing energy i can muster coming your way, kiddo. i'm very sorry you're family has to go through this during this time of year. trust me when i tell you that i know exactly how you feel right now. all my love to you and the family!

Thank you all so much. Means alot to me. I may use one of the poems at her funeral.

hugsssssssss to you all

Sweetheart. I am so sorry to hear all of this. I understand the pain of this experience believe me. You and your family have my thoughts and prayers. :twohugs:

I'm so sorry about your mama. :( :twohugs:

Whenever my mom was getting ready for wings, I used to read this poem all of the time. I still carry this poem with me wherever I go. I hope it helps give you some comfort as it did/does me.

God's Garden

God looked around His garden
And He found an empty place
He then looked down upon the earth
And saw your precious face

He put His arms around you
And lifted you to rest;
God' s Garden must be beautiful
He always takes the best.

He knew that you were suffering
He knew you were in pain
He knew you' d never ever
Get well on earth again.

So He closed your weary eyelids
And whispered " Peace be thine "
Then He took you up to Heaven
With Hands so gentle and kind.

It broke our hearts to lose you
But you did not go alone,
For part of us went with you
The day God welcomed you home.

This was a serious comfort to me after my moms passing.

A song.....

Have you ever heard Eva Cassidy's version of somewhere over the rainbow. It may not be an explicit farewell prayer, but because of Ms. Cassidy's all too early passing, it has almost come to feel like a song sung from someone already on the other side. May it bring you solace.

I'm really sorry about your mum. I don't know how I will deal with that when its my turn. Peace be with you and I'll keep trying to come up with something more explicitly on target.

Chris

This one has wispers of oedipus to it, but John Lennon's Julia from the white album was about his departed Mother. I'll keep trying to come up with something.....

Chris

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back