• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nerrad did it...

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
i'm back in baby's arms
how i love my addictive charms
i'm back where i belong
back where songs are songs..

sorry Patsy...lol

Putting my name on the subject will keep people from looking at this, but welcome back. :)

So, is this the part where we all get naked, dance in circles, and sacrifice a goat to the frog-god?

lol Duke yes indeed..

and Nerrad....who cares...sorry i started this before i read your second email lol..you can still drum roll if you like...or better yet...uh...show us your rippling abs...giggles..

*hugs* Welcome back! I am soo happy to see you again.I didn't think you would ever return but here you are again so YAYs!
**************************Smiley attacks*******************************
:):thumbsup:rockon::5::feather::taz::5secondhug::hurray::2thumbs::cheers2::grouphug::floatin::clap::party::biggrinjester::bunny::14::50::lurk5::nycountdown::nycelebrate::nycelebrate2::wsmile:wbiggrin

*Hugs Izzy*
Welcome back to the theatre Izzles, I missed ya x

You're back? :huh .......... *finally registers*

YAAYYS!! :ggrin: :tickleglomp:

I'm sure we're all SO happy you're back! (And, don't think we'll let those few days you were on 'hiatus' let you get away without writing and of your well welcomed threads, missy.. so, get goin'! :whip: Hehe... Don't worry, it shouldn't hurt too much. ;) :mistress:)

And, tangents aside (which I KNOW I'm an EXPERT at! :D), welcome back!

:welcome: :party:

- Now, where's that party at, Duke? ;)

You're back? :huh .......... *finally registers*

YAAYYS!! :ggrin: :tickleglomp:

I'm sure we're all SO happy you're back! (And, don't think we'll let those few days you were on 'hiatus' let you get away without writing and of your well welcomed threads, missy.. so, get goin'! :whip: Hehe... Don't worry, it shouldn't hurt too much. ;) :mistress:)

And, tangents aside (which I KNOW I'm an EXPERT at! :D), welcome back!

:welcome: :party:

- Now, where's that party at, Duke? ;)

Yeah get posting Izzy, you gotta make up for lost time :stickout

hmm i'll have to wrack my wee brain to come up with something unboring and un bland..hmmm...check out this forum..same izzy time, same izzy channel...for a bland errr i mean brand new silly thread coming soon...hehe..

nerrad ain't it the truth...everyone is soooooo damn gorgeous it's downright boring..;)

I think you should take a new profile pic. Not that there's anything wrong with that one, but you've had it a while. Do something crazy.

I think you should take a new profile pic. Not that there's anything wrong with that one, but you've had it a while. Do something crazy.

:eek: She can't dye her hair or anything! That would ruin her, 'Izzyness'. :lol

Or, maybe just change it to a new 'Izzyness'. ... ... :huh

:stickout

hmm i could do that..and of course i can't dye my hair lol....then i wouldn't be a goofball blonde...

hmm i could do that..and of course i can't dye my hair lol....then i wouldn't be a goofball blonde...

You can still be a goofball blonde....I am and I am not blonde...I am an inner blonde. :lol

Yeah, I said crazy... not semi-permanent. Don't dye your hair... there's so few us left as it is. :)

See if you can guess whose on my avatar...and why is he giving the cam the finger...hehehehehehehehehehehehe

OMG!!!! Is that Vin Diesel's dad?!?!?!

I kid, I kid. That's pretty funny, Izzy. Is he always that friendly?

Last edited:
alas that was not a good day..he found some uh..pics and showed how pleased he was by taking this pic and leaving it as my desktop background..giggles..he doesn't usually look that old, although i have been mistaken for his daughter...heheh

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back