• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nessonite Gets It! - HDS-Jay-K ON Ness! Pits & Feet

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's got a thing for me.
Hatred, I'd say. :)

Oh well, good luck.
I don't really cherish hatred that much...

[Not anymore... at least]

I'm not sure what you're talking about... I certainly don't hate anyone.

-> Punk

Everybody hates you? WHY?? Go figure...
Such a nice, well behaved, refined and sweet person, you... could be. ;)

Yeah I did 2 pics for HDS...he owes me...but I don't know exactly what he owes...and I don't really think he knows that either :p

well most people really don't like my honesty....and i'm really not like everyone here...tickling isn't a for life thing for me like most people here...and really I can't say that I even have much of a fetish. I don't know, people just don't like me because i don't talk about tickling 24/7.

That's not what we really do either... Half of the stuff we say is completely random and silly nonrelated stuff. If I had to estimate I probably talk about anime more than tickling.

I don't either.

I'd bore you to tears all the same - but outside this forum many of us DO have a life. :D

I can't still fathom why you keep repeating you are only mildly in tickling. Shame? Uncertainty? Lifestyle? :)

I'm not into many things, but I don't feel the urge to inform ppl on what I like or can't stand...

I like... armours and middle ages. But I won't talk you about the inception of hardened leather in late XIV battle attire... ;)

I had a lot of problems like that at TMF..pretty much why I left because that place is all drama. It's really exhausting.

That would be most interesting, wouldn't it? Honestly, I know I talk about things most of the time that have most people looking at me if I'm slightly insane. Which I probably am.

Kalamos you have no idea hunny, being a girl in a tickling community sucks. I get soo many random IM's from people on here asking me all these questions...so I just let everything out in the open so maybe they would take a hint.

so instead of repeating myself, why not just let everyone know for furture reference

I understand where you are coming from. I've heard the same thing from a lot of females that I've talked to. If you want to be left alone, there's no problem with that.

Well, hunny, "being a girl" on the web probably sucks.
And it probably sucks also in the real world...

At least, on the web, you can make up a fictitious persona, a facade to keep people off.

Just keep in mind not everybody is out to get ya. Or tickle ya...

Not me. Distance, age, disposition and details keeps us apart. And I won't do a thing to upset the balance. ;)

yeah and it's annoying...a lot of guys can't stand that and don't have the balls to put up with it

Well, then that is their problem and they'll have to get over it.

Not really a problem I ever had.

I seldom use msg'ing programs. I filter people, so as to get in touch with my friends only. Non-tickling friends, I'll add.

And even if morons get through, I'll just block them out, and forget they even exist.

Can't really understand why act this way. You seem... nervous. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back