• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST '09

MrTicklee

Verified
NEST '09 was a huge success! Somehow it manages to get better each and every year. Many thanks again to those who put this event together and for everyone who contributed on various levels. From the venue to the activities, the food and the company, as well as everything in between, it was all great.

You could not ask for a better group of people to be with. It was excellent seeing old friends as well as making all the new ones. (I hesitate to list names for fear of leaving people out.) I look forward to seeing them all again real soon!

There were more memorable events that occurred over this past weekend than I will be able to remember. Therefore, I'll leave the story telling to those who are better at it than me.

When you attend a gathering such as this, you understand that the TMF is more than a website, but a community.

Good times, good memories.

MrTicklee

Unfortunately I wasn't among the lucky ones who went to NEST (due to reasons beyond my control) But come hell or consequences I'm gonna make the next one, "and this time I mean it!" One query I had for those that go...has anyone tried the "kidnapping" scenario? If so, care to share what you liked/disliked. That's something that caught my eye
-Thanks!

What I liked is what I always like about this event - the volume of love in the friends here. The old friends, whom I've known since back when it was difficult to find others, and the new folks, every year. It's always great.

Toughest part is flyin' out from California. It's worth it. Worth saving for it. Worth hiding out at home for a while afterward, recovering financially. Well worth it. Friends like these are mighty fine!

It was great to meet you too. NEST '09 was totally special. Glad you had a great time as well. See you next year! :)

I had another wonderful time this year and am sad to sit here home again, the silence is deaffening, i miss the distant rumbles of giggles down the hall
so many people made my weekend
and i can't wait to see all again
much love to all!
~jessica~

I miss everyone so much and we have only been home a few hours. I had so much fun - will not be able to wait a whole year for more.

This really was the best NEST yet!

Thank you EVERYONE!!!

What I liked is what I always like about this event - the volume of love in the friends here. The old friends, whom I've known since back when it was difficult to find others, and the new folks, every year. It's always great.

Toughest part is flyin' out from California. It's worth it. Worth saving for it. Worth hiding out at home for a while afterward, recovering financially. Well worth it. Friends like these are mighty fine!

DVNC,

Nicely put. there is alot of love at these gatherings. It is great to see old friends AND to make new friends too!

It was great to see you again after a few years brother. I know I use to attend these NEST gatherings like clockwork, but I have no idea how I allowed myself to miss THREE of them in a row?

Amazing there are so many new folks that have come. Alot of them are getting younger too! LOL

~L~

This was my first NEST and everyone made me feel very welcome ! Thank You All !!

This was my first NEST and it was awesome to finally meet everyone who came. I just want to let all of you know that it was a pleasure getting to know everyone as I "delurked" these past 2 years....

Many fun times were had, and you guys were awesome. Many more to come! Thanks again everyone who put this together.

This was my first NEST and it was awesome to finally meet everyone who came. I just want to let all of you know that it was a pleasure getting to know everyone as I "delurked" these past 2 years....

Many fun times were had, and you guys were awesome. Many more to come! Thanks again everyone who put this together.

It was my first NEST as well and it exceeded my lofty expectations...I am so glad I got to experience this!!

Back in Chicago – reality is crashing back in.

What a great weekend!! This was the biggest NEST ever and it was a huge success.

Thanks to Lee for all of her hard work putting this together, and Amanda, too! Looking forward to seeing you soon in Chi-town.

Thanks to Max for being Max, for starting all of this and for the extra gift. It was great to catch up with you, and sorry I didn’t get to say goodbye.

Thanks to Michelle for the very pretty necklace.

Thanks to Jonathan and Vahni for all of the entertainment and the help with the ‘nappings.

Thanks to Charlie and Necia for the rides and for everything else. You two are special.

Thanks to all my fellow DM’s and all of the others who helped out to make this NEST fantastic.

As always, it was wonderful seeing old friends and meeting new friends - both categories were large this year. As Mr. Ticklee said, I hesitate to list names for fear of leaving people out.

See you all next year, if not sooner - Andy

Y'know, I didn't SEE Andy pull an Andy, but the stylin' rascal was so busy doin' what he does for that delightful event that it would've been tough.

Too, it was rainin', AND we were indoors, leavin' FAR fewer opportunities.

Now, of our attendees, I know SOMEONE got it, but amongst our own, who would know? ;)

Missed ya there, lady.

it was good to finally meet you and the hours we spent together talking.. thank so much for going with me to rescue viper and the food.. and enjoyed going to grab a phily steak sandwich with you, kili and alchemy.. that was cool to hang out with the 3 of you like that.

HUGSSSSS

I missed you too Davey.... and all the other Nesters!

And I'm thrilled you all had such a great time! Doesn't surprise me. How can you NOT have a great time when surrounded by such awesome folks!

It was great meeting you as well! Too bad we didn't get to go on our Alcohol run, but oh well, lol.

--T

Will there be full color photos and video clips posted? :fingerscrossed:

Pix of a bunch of us standing around, gabbing and smiling? Possibly. There's a video or three that'll likely be sold, from what I recall, too.

Will ya see pix of folks playin'? Only if them folks got pix and got everyone to approve of 'em bein' posted, brother.

Next year ya gotta show, man!

I have to add to what my MzM/Melinda/Forest Fairy said;

This year was very special, a great NEST, and even better for us having missed last year. It was so special to see so many familiar faces, and so many happy and eager new ones.

I think it's remarkable how so many of us seem to not really 'age' at all from year to year, or maybe that's just from my aged perspective that everyone else always seems so much younger than m'self. Or perhaps also that getting to be with friends again helps to keep a spark in our emotions.

Like others, I couldn't begin to name all those I enjoyed seeing and meeting, not simply 'cause I don't want to leave anyone out, but also because my list would be so long.

I do know that M and I took this weekend as an opportunity also to go around the NEST hotel space an drop out hints and plans for a September gathering PARTY in the Washington, DC area. I know we've mentioned this before, but we are fully determined to get our act together and make it happen.

I want to post more but I've got to repack for a month long business trip starting tomorrow morning (Portland, Oregon if there's any TMF'rs in Portland), and I'm virtually out of time tonight. But I'll have a lot of time to post over the next 3 weeks or so... sigh.

Fantastic weekend, Fabulous event. Many thanks to Lee and all the organizer folk for putting it on!

So the question is.... Did Andy pull an "Andy" this year?

JANNNN!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry to report that, while I was on the lookout for an opportunity the whole weekend, alas, I did not... :( Necia can testify, though, that I exercised a lot of restraint with our waitress at breakfast on Mon. who kept reaching across me.

Did get a good one on the train home tonight though - see the attached pix.

Anyway, we miss you, Jan!! I really hope you can make it some time.

MRTicklee

everytime there was something to be carried, built, or head scratching till we could build it I always saw your face

it was great to talk with you i know this thing wouldn't of been as great as it was without you

i look forward to talking with you more in the future

The only problem with NEST is it goes by so fast, and then I have to deal with about a day of feeling emotionally worn out and physically exhausted. But it is a small price to pay for the wonderful memories and priceless time I get to spend with some of the most awesome people one can ever meet.

While I understand when people say that they can't imagine making friends at a fetish gathering, you just can't understand it until you go. The fact that everyone there loves tickling is just the one commonality that brings us together. The people that show up for these events are some of the most warmhearted, welcoming, funny people you could ever hope to meet. There is just so much love going around at NEST, and no one judges you for what you like and what you are into.

Its been true for me at every gathering, but maybe never so much as at NEST 09, that what I'll remember most are the fun moments I shared with friends far more than the tickling itself. Almost making Sarah safeword from doing a silly voice rather than any tickling, multiple celebrations of Natural Tickler's slightly belated birthday, Chinese food with two great new friends, laying down a whooping at Catchprase, golf clapping on the x-frame, epically failing to go bowling but finding some unbelievably delicious burgers, fries and milkshakes instead, watching the most bizarre start to a scene I've ever seen (thanks Amnesiac), and sharing a suite with the most amazing friends any man could be blessed to have are what I'll remember about this weekend.

I'm counting down to NEST '10 already. Can't wait.

Pix of a bunch of us standing around, gabbing and smiling? Possibly. There's a video or three that'll likely be sold, from what I recall, too.

Will ya see pix of folks playin'? Only if them folks got pix and got everyone to approve of 'em bein' posted, brother.

Next year ya gotta show, man!

I cant. im a high profile politician. :sorry:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back