• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST 2008 - Who's DEFINITELY Attending?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, that's where I'M staying......don't rent out my space, buggy!:bouncybou

--T

Or we could share...................:blush: And I know of an alternate place.

Hey? What happened to the pic of Tamia's butt?

Last edited:
Drew and I will be there....though not for everything. We plan to attend the social and at least the beginning of the main event. The rest, we'll decide on the fly. Looking forward to seeing old friends...and getting to meet some new ones.

hope to make it

this sounds like fun I hope to make it there im a 100% lee have fun toula oxoxoox

Finally able to attend

This'll be my first time there, have been wanting to go ever since I've known of it.... man how long have I been around these forums?

Either way, can't wait, I got my room and airport ticket on the ready. It'll be huge to finally get to meet others in the community and -ENJOY- it

1999 was my first NEST. 2002 was my second. 2004, my third and 2008 will be my fourth. I am so excited to be coming back after so long.

I can's wait to see my old friends, meet all the new folks and I even see some names of people I have talked to for years and never met.

See everyone in less than 2 weeks!!!

Jen

We have approx

105 people confirmed to attend,
and a few more surprises as well.

It's shaping up to be great!

Lee

*sigh*

Well, after trying many different ways of manipulating my calendar around a full weekend of gigs to make even a day of NEST work for me... I won't be able to attend this year.

If there was a frowny face that was frownier than this: :( I would be frowning it right now.

-- To all my NEST friends, I will miss you and hopefully see you again at NEST '09!

-- To my fellow "Order of the Sandwich" members, save a bite for me and a seat at the poker table!

-- To all the NEST newbies, enjoy every second of what will surely be one of the best weekends of your lives.

Ivory Tickler

P.S. I'll be sure to log in to the chat room that weekend to hear about all the fun y'all are havin'!

The Director will be there. Along with my horror movie CARMILLA'S KISS (which has a nice tickle scene in it). And, an actual scene from the never released tickle/horror movie FETISH DOLLS DIE LAUGHING (I can finally prove that I didn't make it all up!)
SEE YOU ALL SOON!!!!!

And, an actual scene from the never released tickle/horror movie FETISH DOLLS DIE LAUGHING (I can finally prove that I didn't make it all up!)
SEE YOU ALL SOON!!!!!
I'll be very much interested in seeing that, it's a shame it wasn't released.

The Director will be there. Along with my horror movie CARMILLA'S KISS (which has a nice tickle scene in it). And, an actual scene from the never released tickle/horror movie FETISH DOLLS DIE LAUGHING (I can finally prove that I didn't make it all up!)
SEE YOU ALL SOON!!!!!

Looking forward to it!

I cannot promise anything more than the fact that Lisa and I will definitely be making an appearance at some point, or at various points, throughout the weekend. Hope a few of you are planning on being night owls!!

So, to ease the process if you'd like to hang out shoot us a message and I'll give ya a phone number.... Trying to figure out how to juggle and work this out between working and *(possibly)* not having someone to watch our daughter certain times over the weekend, and the 50+ miles between....

Thank you NEST Organizers/Team/Members & Attendees for making the possibility for attending exist! I nearly counted myself out this year.

I'm there too. Last year kinda sucked for me cause I was not feeling well.

But yeah...this year will be different.

Also...ol' Alchemy has a new glove that will be unvailed at NEST.

I've got to see this one!

NEST newbie this year..:)..looking forward to meeting everyone. I am arriving on Friday afternoon. I'm not sure how to get "identified" as I've not met too many people from here.....but I'm sure I'll figure this stuff out. I've certainly seen enough pics to pick out some faces.....:wavingguy

NEST newbie this year..:)..looking forward to meeting everyone. I am arriving on Friday afternoon. I'm not sure how to get "identified" as I've not met too many people from here.....but I'm sure I'll figure this stuff out. I've certainly seen enough pics to pick out some faces.....:wavingguy

Check-in at the hotel is from 5-8, but you can be sure that the members of the NEST Team and other wonderful volunteers and guests will be clearly visible in the hotel lobby. Make sure to come check in, to receive your nametag***, your wristband, and welcome/goodie packet.

NEST Team

*** If you have NOT yet sent your name tag information
1)Name you want to be called
2)Quote
3)Medical information people who play with you should know

make sure you send that to
[email protected] with
"NEST2008 NAMETAG" in the subject line ASAP!

I'll be arriving Friday afternoon. And YES YES YES, after two years of not being able to come with me. My wonderful partner Penny WILL be there. :couch:

I will be there too!

Can't wait to meet everyone! (My first time too so looks like there will be a bunch of us n00bs)

I'm there. How could I miss this mischief?

I just sent a message to the organizers. I am not 100% sure. I have attended several of the NEST gatherings (back when it was at Max's apartment!), but have had a hard year with my dad being put into a nursing home for his Alzheimers. I also moved in to take care of my mother. I could use the insane laughter of the ladies, and seeing old friends again.

I really hope to make it at the last minute, as you NEST folks mean the world to me.

Hope ya can, man. If not this time, though, there's GOING to be more. Always will be, I figure. :)

Hope ya can, man. If not this time, though, there's GOING to be more. Always will be, I figure. :)

DVNC - just knowing you will be there, I gotta come. You are my inspiration and I have not seen you in ages. Plus I miss Jeff, Max, QB, Viper, NJJen, Tklchigo, and many many more.

I just need someone to email me or send me a PM where you folks are holding it. Now I have a garmin, I don't have to look down at a paper and up at the road. LMAO!!

The more I talk about it, the more I want to come and see everyone.

~L~

I just sent a message to the organizers. I am not 100% sure. I have attended several of the NEST gatherings (back when it was at Max's apartment!), but have had a hard year with my dad being put into a nursing home for his Alzheimers. I also moved in to take care of my mother. I could use the insane laughter of the ladies, and seeing old friends again.

I really hope to make it at the last minute, as you NEST folks mean the world to me.

Lee,
I'm sorry for what you are going through and i bet you could benefit from being there. Let's hope you can make it.

What would NEST be, for me, without you? I would not even know about it, if it were not for you.

BTW. I am in North Jersey tonight. E-mail me at [email protected] and I will send you my number. We can chat.

Jen

Lee,
I'm sorry for what you are going through and i bet you could benefit from being there. Let's hope you can make it.

What would NEST be, for me, without you? I would not even know about it, if it were not for you.

BTW. I am in North Jersey tonight. E-mail me at [email protected] and I will send you my number. We can chat.

Jen

Jen,
I am crossing my fingers I can make it. After I got the forms Friday I had them filled and sent the fee to PAYPAL for the NEST team. Well an hour later my mother asked me to drive her to the doctor. Her blood pressure was very high it turns out.

So today is Saturday I will have to see how she is as she was still not feeling so great, and although I love the NEST family (it's not a clique to whiners), blood is thicker and she gets every ounce of mine.

Hope I can make it, if not as DVNC said "there is always NEXT YEAR"
Problem, I will have missed two years in a row. All due to family issues.:sowrong:

~L~

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back