• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST Cover 2010

BlackestLily

3rd Level Green Feather
I wanted to wait until after the gathering to post, but now I think it's okay. :D Cover for the NEST 2010 booklet, steampunk style!

Attachments

• nest_cover_2010_sm.jpg
    nest_cover_2010_sm.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 962
I like this quite a bit, as it's from a different wheelhouse. Very nice. I actually like the progression of detail as well.

This young lady sure isn't handling "the pressure" of being featured on the cover of the NEST booklet very well.

... or is she? :D

Nice job , PurrBast. Thanks for sharing.

Nothing like a little shameless plugging eh Purr? :D

I said it @ NEST and I'll say it again, VERY VERY NICE!!!

Very nice. Makes me wish I could attend this. Maybe sometime in the future...

Wow, that's some great stuff! I really like it. :D

This nest cover is great and it is colored now! Still remember in 2008 when LeeAllure requires black and white illos. But as I pay more attention to feet for quite a while, I'd say the feet in this drawing are the point of interest.

Thank you so much everyone for the feedback. I really and truly appreciate it! :D

Wow, the colors really stand out off the page, it's like a different picture. Love it. :)

Tickling and steampunk?!?! Winning combo all the way! I too, wish I could go to NEST :(

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back