• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nest Dress Code?

Libertine

Verified
As it's going to be the Tenth Nest Anniversary, I hope I'm not speaking out of turn for wondering if we can't make it even MORE special with a 'Dress to Impress' theme?

Here's a link to an event I attended a while back- I think the Laydeeze especially will be interested in the fashions.

I'd been press-ganged into helping the photographer and regrettably got paired and photographed with random B-list passers-by, since KittenToes was away that night ballet-ing. I greatly regret she couldn't have been there- not only would she have been more fun to pose with, but the amazing creature can also lace down to an 18 inch waist!

I'm looking forward to seeing the Nestlings resplendent in their most flamboyant plumage. Over to you, Max and Jan.

www.thecorsetball.com

Last edited:
Sounds like an excellent idea, my friend! I thought I might contribute with these fashion suggestions as well.

This is a neat idea. But, I'm not sure how many of those coming would have or want to buy the appropriate items to do this. They can be rather pricey...not to mention uncomfortable. Personally, you have to hold a gun to my head to get me to wear something I'm not comfortable in. This would fall into that category. Perhaps a costume gig where people could wear what you described or opt for something else?

Ann

Last edited:
I don't see any suggestions for men. Why is that?

Why not have a TOE-GA party?
2284027-Toga_party_at_a_camping_site_of_Venice-Venice.jpg

Theme party sounds fun, like a hallowen party XD but I like more a free "casual" style, threads talk a lot about the personality of each visitor, member, etc. its important to know better each one of us...

I know I for one...

Feathery said:
Sounds like an excellent idea, my friend! I thought I might contribute with these fashion suggestions as well.
look terrible in a corset,,,and I can't find heels in a size 12:)

featherfingers said:
Why not have a TOE-GA party?
2284027-Toga_party_at_a_camping_site_of_Venice-Venice.jpg

i love that.. toga, toga, toga........ if i were attending , that would be my choice..

isabeau

The toga party could be for all the TMFers staying at the hotel for the weekend.

I'm sure a midnight toga party would be lots of fun, and also dangerous because what the hell is keeping that sheet up?

How about these cute little numbers, eh?

Ditto. Except my t-shirt will probably say "Save a plant. Eat a vegan."

Okay Okay Settle down...Set-tle down!

Thought I might weigh in here.

Yes, Jan and I and Jonathan and I have discussed the Dress for Success idea.

I am encouraging with wholeheartedly the practice of dressing up a little for this party. I always dress that day with NEST in mind. I was always disappointed at people that would simply show up in a baggy t shirt and sneakers. After all, it's a party. Don't you always take a minute to think twice about wearing something a little better than your Sunday afternoon work in the garden clothes?

I am not saying that you need to wear leather or corsets or chaps or togas. I AM saying this:

You are finally meeting people that you have talked to online, now in real life. Don't you want to look good? You have created this online personna with fancy signatures and elegant cartoon characters. Why show up looking like crap? Dress a little. When you pack, pack that NEST thing you're gonna wear. You want to impress people? Make yourself look impressive.

I want the guys to look slick and the women to look beautiful. Here's your chance to take the fantasy to the next level. Once you're back at the hotel you can peel off your NEST outfit and get comfortable.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all there. It's gonna be the biggest and best we ever did. Great venue. Great location. Tons of guests. Events planned. Prizes. Demonstrations. More fun than you can imagine.

So wear that special something at the Sunday event.

Max

P.S. Just no bikinis and bunny ears, guys! :bunny:

MaxSpeer said:
Dress a little. When you pack, pack that NEST thing you're gonna wear. You want to impress people? Make yourself look impressive....

....I want the guys to look slick and the women to look beautiful.

So wear that special something at the Sunday event.

Oh HELL'S BELLS. Now someone needs to start a "what are you wearing" thread. I'm not really the heels and fancy dress type- it seems to me that comfort might be a better option, no? Not slobby, of course, but comfortable? My first NEST of course, so I really have no clue what I'm talking about, but I do know I don't want to wear a gown! Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Don't worry, Lynn. You won't be the only one dressed for comfort. You pretty much have to hold a gun to my head to get me to dress up, unless it's something dressy AND comfy, which is rare. But, I promise I won't be dressed like a slob either. :p

Ann

Dressing for Pleasure?

While I'd never call for a compulsory dress code, it might be fun for some of you to have a think about 'Excess', and make it a real occasion. There's no need to wear your outfit to the venue- bring it in a suitcase and change there. And remember- as you begin to feel more comfortable among new friends, you might even feel under/overdressed- so pack a few bits and pieces in reserve - you may want to look more spectacular as the party and your confidence builds. In the early '90s I once took a primary schoolteacher to a slightly 'edgy' club, and within about an hour (no drink or drugs either!) she'd shed her sweater and was happily dancing away showing off her new lacy black bra. Regrettably, looking at her was as far as I got...

ANYWAY, here are some suggestions which I have cobbled together from a few club websites.

Fantasy Fetish - Anything from your wildest dreams, made out of PVC, latex, leather and lace or anything else it's possible to have a fetish about.

SM – Doms, Dommes, submissives, slave boys or girls.

Cyber and Sci-Fi - Anything similar to the Borg from Star Trek will do, or Deep Space 69?

Medical - Naughty Nurse outfits, Dirty Doctors in white coats or theatre scrubs.

Uniform – Old-style School Headmasters, school boys or schoolgirls, Police Officers, .Military Uniforms, both modern and period. Fascist-style uniforms ok, but absolutely NO swastikas, SS Deaths-heads or suchlike. as mass murder is not terribly sexy.

Theatrical and Burlesque - Acrobats, magicians and assistants, exotic dancers, strippers, belly dancers, anything bawdy.

Vestments and Habits- Nuns and monks, Spanish Inquisition, Italian Cardinals from the 1600s (oh, those Borgias!)

Knights and Fair Maidens- Chainmail and Fairy Tale dresses, Barbarians and Warrior Queens.

Historical- Casanova and a Venetian Courtesan, Scarlet and Rhrett, Napoleon and Josephine, Blackbeard and Anne Bonney, Caesar and Cleopatra, King Charles II and Nell Gwynne, Cavalier and Tavern Wench.

So- is that enough grist for the mill?

Last edited:
Nice job, Jonathan! I think one of the concerns was that this was leaning towards all fantasy fetish category stuff. At least that's one of the concerns that was voiced to me. If we're talking about a variety of stuff like that, I think more may be inclined to dress.

One thing we might want to find out is if this year's venue will be air conditioned or not. I know some places are and some not. Max, do you know off hand? That may make a difference in what some choose to wear whether they dress up or not.

Ann

lk70 said:
My first NEST of course, so I really have no clue what I'm talking about, but I do know I don't want to wear a gown! Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Do they wear gowns to parties?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back