• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST from technically a newbie's perspective...

MrTicklee

Verified
I say technically because, although, this was not my first NEST, I had not attended one for nearly a decade. Thus, the majority of the faces were unfamiliar to me. Any who, I thought my perspective might be of interest for those who thought about attending and either couldn't gather the nerve, courage, etc.

As already stated, the venue this year was an excellent choice. It featured a large main gathering room with a bar and plenty of seating. 3 (I think) small rooms were off to the side for those looking to play in semi-privacy. Another sizable room was adjacent to the main room with a pool table and other games. The hosts littered the floor with plenty of torture aparatus including stocks, a swing, an X-frame and even a cage.

When I first entered the building, I was met by LeeAlure. I've had the pleasure of meeting Lee before and as always she was quite welcoming. She handed me my name badge and a packet of info, including the "Rules." The rules are essentially common sense; however, as many of you know, common sense is not so common in today's day and age. Non-the-less, I saw no infractions, which speaks to the quality of the people who attend this gathering.

By the time I arrived (managed to hit traffic on the PA turnpike) the party had already begun. I walked about the place taking glimses at name badges and thinking to my self...ohhh, that's (fill in the blank). I saw a few familiar faces (TTD, Shygal, the Ven's, Tickle-DUO, Tommytickle); however, the vast majority I had never seen or met before. By the time I left, I knew quite a few more.

During the night, I had the pleasure to meet Tickle1973, Ticklishhotel, TickleJen, Bella, Classy, Kittentoes and many others. Not a one was unfriendly or unapproachable.

I did manage to involve myself in a little tickle play later on in the evening. Lee had talked me into participating in the distraction game and I did my part in loosing to the sistahood. Later on I was worked over very well by Shygal and LeeAlure. Both situations, however, occured by and through my own choosing.

At the end, a demo featured Jonmath and Kittentoes. There's not much I can say that hasn't been said. If you enjoy watching someone being tickling into a complete state of helplessness...well, there ya go. I have a new found appreciation for ankles. lol

Over all, it was a great time. When I walked in I knew a handfull of people. By the time I left, I knew a more than I can remember to name here. For those of you who were on the fence this year and didn't fall off, I hope this post gives you the bump you need.

The only regrets I have from the evening was not asking to be tickled by the likes of Ticklejen, Tickle1973, Ticklishhotel, Barefeetarebest's significant other, etc.; however, that was my own fault and something I'll work on for next year.

Were my nerves shot before I arrived? Yes, I was nervous as hell. But, that feeling quickly evaporated when I got inside. Thanks in part to those present. Here's looking forward to seeing all those who attended and meeting more of you next year.

MrTicklee

Thanks for that my friend, I'm still nervous about showing up, and that's quite distant up there in the future. I love hearing stories from the NEST newbies. :)

Thanks for sharin', and glad you had a good time.

All these NEST related posts, makes me wish I'd gone. Or even applied to go. Or had the cash :( Sounded like a right proper do, maybe next year... :eek:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back