• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST - I'm coming....

minerva

1st Level Red Feather
soooo... my bags are packed - as usual I feel like I've forgotten to pack something really important :D - and tomorrow morning I'm off.

Wishing everyone a safe and happy trip and looking forward to seeing you all in a couple of days :wavingguy
:imouttahe :bouncybou

don't leave home without it!

minerva said:
soooo... my bags are packed - as usual I feel like I've forgotten to pack something really important :D - and tomorrow morning I'm off.

Wishing everyone a safe and happy trip and looking forward to seeing you all in a couple of days :wavingguy

Have a great time, Minerva!

I know you are a little nervous, but you will have a wonderful time, and your sweet nature and adventurous spirit will fit well with that fun loving bunch!

They will love you!... :)

Now.....did you remember to pack that...."thing"?......we don't want you to have to fly back home to get it!...... :illogical

minerva said:

I'll be there on Friday. :D

minerva said:

You need only be concerned with packing that of most importance Minerva . . . and that is you! :)

Have a fab time at NEST! :tickle:

I know how you feel... In 48 hours, I'll be in the air somewhere over the midwest, and about an hour from landing in Philly. :D

wooo hoooo and I am off

Well, I am leaving in a couple hours to head south woooo hoooo. I will see you all soon and have a happy and safe trip. Oh, and brotha's relax and save your energy huns :Kiss2:

Is this the thread where you say how excited you are that you are on your way to the NEST?

Well, my alarm was set for 5, but I finally got out of bed at 4 because I could not sleep. I'm usually running late to the airport, but my bag is packed, and now I am pacing about the house waiting to head to the airport bound for Philly.

Can't wait to see you all later today!!! It is going to be a FANTASTIC and memorable weekend!!!!!

Andy

YES! YES! YES! I'm sippin on my first cup-a-joe. I'm going to get somethin to eat, shower, and stop at the bank. Then I'm Philly bound. Plan on leaving here about 9 should get me there around 2ish. See everyone then. God bless, and all have a safe trip. Pat. P.S. I'm very sorry to inform that my sweetheart Penny will not be able to join me. :sadcry: A problem with her ex taking the kids and she couldn't find anyone else to tend to them.

We're getting set to head out as well. We'll see you a little later, Andy. And the rest we'll see as well! I'm soooooo glad things calmed down enough for us to go! We really need it!

armpitlovr said:
P.S. I'm very sorry to inform that my sweetheart Penny will not be able to join me. :sadcry: A problem with her ex taking the kids and she couldn't find anyone else to tend to them.

Damn! We were looking forward to finally meeting her. Oh well. Life comes first. We'll just take our frustrations out on YOU! :p :dog: Arf~!

Nest

Where is the event I want to come, is there an itenirary listed.

Have Fun!

Remember that the people that Cannot Make It would like to hear about all of your Adventures. :sadcry:

have a wonderful time...

I hope everyone has a safe trip there and home, and a fantabulous time! I'm sad, :sadcry: i wish i could go just to meet some of you face to face!!!!!

I wish you could come too, Valerie. Your absense is our loss.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back