• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST - It's time to start signing up!

QBWeaver

Verified
NEST '06 is going to be an incredible adventure, but they have all been incredible adventures.

What is NEST? The name stands for the North East Society of Ticklephiles. It's a gathering of like minded folks who are into our "sport". The party always happens in Philadelphia - the city of Brotherly Love - and that's what you'll find.

You'll be among people who are into this kink. You'll meet people you've chatted with online, emailed with or you've read their posts. Haven't you always wondered who those people are behind the screen name? Well this is the event where you get to meet them.

The event will happen over the weekend of June 3rd and 4th. On the 3rd we will have a social time where we get to meet each other in a comfortable social setting. Sunday is the main event when we'll meet at a "club" and we'll get to play.

The past events have been just amazing. The event grew from 8-9 people who got together just to share stories about their kink to what is now the largest gathering worldwide with over 90 people in attendance at our largest gathering.

Too scared to come? I know. I've been there. It's frightening to know you'll be meeting other people who will now know your face and know those inner secrets we all keep so close. That fear will be replaced by a feeling of acceptance and the realization that you've made a huge number of friends in a very short period of time. If you take that step to come to NEST you'll be kicking yourself for not attending sooner.

I attended my first NEST in 1999 and flew from California to Philly alone and not knowing a soul (or sole!). Being a woman that's pretty risky but I had spoken to many of these folks online and on the phone and felt very I'd be ok. I was not only OK I was treated like Royalty. The guys were total gentleman and very respectful. The ladies there have become dear friends. I knew, within 15 minutes of meeting everyone, that I was going to have a great time and I sure did. Ladies - if you have any concerns - talk to me. I can give you a bunch of names of other ladies who have attended who will be able to not only tell you about the event but we will set up a buddy system to ensure you feel comfortable at the event.

So... interested?

Send an email to me - [email protected]. If you're new you will have a questionnaire to fill out and return to me. Max and I will review them and will get back to you regarding your acceptance. Our email back to you will include information on where to send your deposit for the party. Once your deposit is received we will send out information about motels and lots of other details will be sent to you before the event.

Timing is very important here. The motel has a deadline to sign up for special lower rates for NEST attendees so sign up now to save yourself some money.

The actual deadline to sign up for NEST is May 3rd.

ok. What are you waiting for? Sign up! Email me!

Hugs and Tickles,
Jan

Spot Reserved.

Living here helps. :firedevil

Lots of noobies coming to this year's NEST, from what I've heard. Can't wait to bring them in and show them what they've been missing! :)

sent you an email about the form, no harm in filling it out. i am trying my darndest to attend. i so want to meet all those i have interacted with from this forum

isabeau

and to get tickled by some of them also...

So I emailed ya too! I am working my magic cause I want to meet all these great people!

tulipangel said:
So I emailed ya too! I am working my magic cause I want to meet all these great people!

hon we should get our heads together and maybe work a great deal of magic on our significant others. lol

isabeau

would so love to meet you.

isabeau said:
hon we should get our heads together and maybe work a great deal of magic on our significant others. lol

isabeau

would so love to meet you.

I know, lets tie them to a chair and not let them go till we get back from NEST! I mean if we get there on the 3rd and leave on the 4th after everything... Its not like they will be tied up for long! I want to meet you too! You rock!

ummmm...im a newbie...what's in store for a young guy like me at NEST???

Just sent in my request woohoooo Flat!!! I do hope you go so I can give ya a hug :D

ok i am sending in my email for Jester and I we really want to attend if finanes allow it of course

Looking GOOOOOOOD! Tracy and I cant wait...

(Chris, you better come!)

I hope to finally meet so many people that I've talked tickling with for several years now. I love the thought of sharing my fetish with so many like-minded folks. It must be such a rewarding experience to know you're not alone.

well said Jerry...

will be great to re new old acquaintances and meet new ones, also puttting real faces with screen names:)

I'm interested in attending, but money might be tight. Can anyone recommend a relatively inexpensive hotel?

I sent QBWeaver an E mail with my 'potential' attendence. Not sure if I can really make it, but I am making an effort to do so.
I want to meet so many of you.

Another newbie joining the train to Philadelphia this June. Maybe the Flyers will still be in the playoffs by then...

Cheers!

Snail Shell

I will definitely be attending. Hope to meet a lot of people I have interacted with on this forum.

:wavingguy :bouncybou :couch:

I am still waiting for an email back from Jan.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back