• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST Update - Sunday Morning

I couldn't agree more, Max. It is now 10:26am. and Pete and I are attempting to get moving to get to the brunch. Not sure if we will make it though.

After a wonderful opening party last night, Pete and I met with Spenser and Melinda aka S&M *giggle*.

njjen3953 was BROKEN in 2 hours. I may be approaching 37, but these old gezzers(Pete and Spenser) made me feel so young.

I can still here Spenser as he was huffing and puffing..."OMG, this is amazing. Does she ever tire?"

and the best compliment of the night was from the beautiful and sexy Ms. Melinda when within 10 minutes of meeting us said...."She really is a brat."

This SAM's heart soared.

Today looks to be an event that we will remember for a loooonnng time.

Ready, drew70? Muhahahahahahahahah

Jen

Last edited:
Kwildoctor and lite(you tasty snack) tonight will tell all. ;)

And....For all those wanting the EVIL TTD broken, he and shygirl did make it and he will go down again. *WEG*

Jen

... ahem ... (!)

-per one very sassy tickle SAM:
"old gezzers(Pete and Spenser) made me feel so young."

Spens..
Plotting much more edgey measures to add to the 'mix'
for our 'next adventure'!

I'll have much more to add to this and the other thread
tomorrow.

And yes Max, these -are- very exciting times!

Update

Spenser and Pete, with the help of Tcrewme, OneFunkyBassist, Lifeseeker and others who wandered in, BROKE me a second time on Sunday afternoon. These guys were relentless. Especially Pete and Spenser.

lite, Pete, Tcrewme, Kwildoctor and a little help from others got me to subspace and finally broken late at Max's Sunday night. What made this the hardest scene of the entire gathering for me was that there was a noise ordinance in effect. Anyone who knows me is aware that keeping me quiet is almost impossible. LOL

drew70 was broken by me, lite and bella in 22 minutes. What a trouper. We had a blast making him scream and beg. He will never disrespect me again. ;)

Thanks Max, QB and crew for a dynamite gathering. I really needed this. And most of all, THANKS to my love, Pete. You are my hero and my life. I love you so much.

Jen
who desperately needs some sleep. back to ugh...work at 7:30am.

Last edited:
I'm still flying and it's not on a plane.

That was just such a wonderful week in Phili. I say week because I flew in early in the week and had several days there before the folks started arriving for NEST.

Plus... Dan tickled me all the way home in the plane! Boy I'm SO glad DVNC wasn't on that same plane!

I know I have to put down my notes and memories and I will. I'm just very tired and still in NEST shock. I feel like I'm walking 10 feet off the ground.

I know NEST isn't for everyone but it sure fulfills me. Group settings can be very intimidating for some folks and I sure understand that. I took some time post NEST at Max's to enjoy an Italian Ice on the veranda alone just soaking in all the Love! It was just an incredible week.

Nest is so unpredictable and spontaneous which makes it even more fun. The initial socializing is terrific followed by play time, the raffle and then more play time! As usual there was lots of tickling going on at the motel both before and after the actual NEST. But at NEST itself we can never plan out specific things to happen other than the raffle. It all just Happens!

So.... ok... I'm rambling... I'm still on my NEST high! I'll go now! Be back later though!

Jan

All the fine folks I got to meet, and those friends I got to see again. Introducin' the best woman in my world to all my friends in this, from around the globe. Hearin' the new folks gasp quietly, in groups, on seeing play happen. The clusters of folks happily conversing. Puttin' faces t'RChello and Drew70, and watchin' 'em get t'meet Kraftie (all I gotta do now is t'meet Discordia, and get 'em all in a room...).

It's a fine thing to see such social merriment and satisfy long curiosities.

Leavin' was, as always, such a blue sort of deal. Much mistin' of eyes and smilin' hug. I dig that, but I'm hopin' that NEST goes back to semi-annual. Them long waits are a bitch, and folks just can't fly to California all the time. NEST is just a perfect center for our culture.

'Sides, Kraftie and I got to tour Philly by night, and it's beautiful there. So's she, truth t'tell. ;)

I'm one very happy boy.

Thanks, Max, Pete and Jan, for another fabulous NEST. Thank you, attendees, for bein' such a fine mob. A man always hopes t'find his own, and have 'em be so fine as you all. I look forward to seeing it happen again!

dvnc
...still glowin'...

Oh no, not another NEST post!

Hi All!
My computer has been down so I apologize for the late entry. I promise that I will make a conscious effort to be brief and not repetitive about Tickle de Mayo, aka, last Sunday's NEST. This event was literally months in the making and the efforts proved to be worth it. It has been five year's since Max and I started the first NEST in his apartment. We had eight men attend, counting Max and me! Well as you have been reading, we have grown tremendously and it was great to see a lot of women attend. The place, the people, the party - all couldn't be better. The Saturday night cocktail hour was a great ice-breaker. The Saturday night "frolicking" was absolutely fabulous!!! I always leave the NEST gatherings with a wonderful feeling, combined with a bit of sadness. It is always great to see my good friends, Max, Mike, Lee, John, Jan (you did a wonderful job!) and Andy, among others, but I hate to say goodbye. However, there's always a next time! The NEST also offers an opportunity to make new friends, like Linda from the UK - poor girl, she fell victim to the Japanese group tickle torture. :D For those of you who have never been to a NEST gathering, it is truly a wonderful experience.

I had this passion that I believed I shared with no one. To my amazement, I learned that there were more like me, many, many more. NEST - a place where birds of a feather can fly together!

Pete

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back