• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST2013 Registration is now OPEN!

I'm thinking about attending this. I have to check my finances, and enlist a driver first. Hmm now to pick my victim! :)

Has the online hotel room booking issue been fixed?
Can't wait to see everyone!

If I decide to go I'll need to find a roommate, and maybe ride share with someone.

Holy balls it's coming up soon, need to make a decision now, and see if I still have tons of PTO, if I do go for it I'm going to need to think about sharing a room again also.

I will know by monday if i'm going or not who all is going just wonder who I will remember from last year.

After a sudden change of events, I will be able to make it this year. Can't wait to see everyone. :D

Does anyone else suck with remembering people and names??? Lol just been going through the post trying too remember who is who with a few people. All ready to go got room booked at. Plane tickets. Any one want to share s room to split the cost let me know pm me. Hugsss kyle

Woot! I just reserved my hotel room and bought train tickets. Can't wait to see everyone again!

After a sudden change of events, I will be able to make it this year. Can't wait to see everyone. :D

No way you were going to run out from it :) ahahhah That simply does not happen!!!!
Will be great to have you around once again :)

Also, I will just take the time do tell:
I am also in :)
Will be there!

Note to the people that I told I would be arriving around 3pm tomorrow (Friday):

I will be attending a funeral tomorrow on Long Island. I will get to NEST much later than expected, perhaps not until after dinner. But I will arrive Friday night.

PS: Not a close relative; a first cousin of my mother's.

Alright everyone, as we speak I am finishing up packing and working out my plan for tomorrow morning. I'm incredibly excited to see all of you, especially those of you who already know me, but meeting new friends is what this is all about.

Here's to a fun, safe weekend!

Woot! Just finished packing (I hope). I'll be getting in on the train tomorrow a little after two. If there's a caravan for the train station, I humbly beg a spot. Failing that, I can probably swing the public transit and utilize the hotel shuttle afterwards. Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow afternoon!

my fingers and toes are nicely done, I am not packed yet...should be there late afternoon!

I'm in Philly and loving it, I'll be at the hotel early afternoon tomorrow (Friday) and I'm ready to rock!

Man I missed all y'all. :D

I am SO SO SAD that I'm not going to be able to make it this year! First miss for me since I started attending in 2002. Looks like the weather is going to be outstanding!!! I hope everyone has a great time. I'll be thinking about you, and missing you all!!!!!! :moon:

What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back