• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST2016 Registration is OPEN Apr 29-May 2, 2016

First NEST, but I will be back!

Thanks to Lee Allure and everyone who organized this year's NEST. Although I am a veteran of gatherings devoted to the primal form of entertainment, I live on the west coast (sf, ca) and for years thought NEST was a regional event. How silly of me. NEST is the best, east or west, and I do hope to return next year (arriving earlier in the weekend I hope).

Some highlights for me:

* Mind expanding workshops on tickling techniques and the velvet wand, and on how our interest in tickling interfaces with the rest of our lives. Much food for thought.

* Hysterical literature => so fun!

* Seeing my ticklephile buddy Cal from nyc, also a first timer, joining the festivities and having a good time.

* Seeing so many gender combinations in tickling scenes, and a queer friendly vibe

* Great moments with adorably ticklish 'lees

Sending love to everyone who was there... I wish I could have talked to more of you.

Fortunately I didn't see a single goon. Maybe that's why whoever was supposed to be watching Isabella let their guard down... :mwahaha:

I'm so glad you (both!) attended - you were delightful and amusing, and I'm glad Cal came out of his shell ;)

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back