• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Neu Bleu - Free Clip - Little Ivy Tickled in the Big City - She's 20 but looks 16

Believe it or not Little Ivy is 20 years old but she looks about 16 on a good day. She’s definitely NOT mature for her age and comes across as a bit naive. She still wears a retainer that has her slurping thru her tickling scenes which makes her seem even younger.

She claimed to be a topless dancer from a small town in upstate New York coming to our big city to get some work but she had NO idea what she was in for when she agreed to be tickled by The Mystery Hands. All thru this clip we ask her over and over if she is Ok or if she’s Scared and she lies and tries to pretend with lots of false bravado that she’s “fine”. Inside though she was FREAKING OUT. Watch her face, every so often you’ll see real panic and in our upcoming “Ivy Cries” clip coming soon, your going to see the proof!

BUT FOR NOW enjoy this very young looking girl getting tickled like crazy by the Mystery hands. She giggles and squirms and is just adorable and… well… YOUNG LOOKING!. First we tickle her standing up until she tells us she can’t breathe, then we put her on the table and finally add stocks on both her feet and hands.

VISIT OUR Tickling.info CLIP STORE TO PURCHASE THESE GREAT CLIPS

awesome clip...was it just me, or did I hear her request that her next video be all foot tickling? ;)

I find it strange that even before this clip came out you kept advertising the fact that she looks underage. What's your demographic here?

oh no

No foot tickling, more topless underarm and rib tickling please - she moves soooooo beautifully.

I'm kinda torn here. I thought the preview clip was great. And that's saying something coming from a guy who admittedly is quite picky about the type of tickling he likes (f/f nylon tickling is usually all I'm interested in). So kudos.

But on the other hand, I tend to agree with the thought processes of Fire Sprite. I realize the girl is of age, but is the fact that someone looks like they're 16 really a selling point? Truthfully and honestly, I am 21 and will be a senior in college next year and the idea of tickling a 16 year old (only 5 years younger) kinda makes me uneasy. I don't mean to point fingers and judge what is right or wrong, and I'm not even saying anything bad about Master J's company (obviously it's one of the best in the world)...I just find it a little disturbing that there is apparently an audience out there that would find the tickle torturing of a minor a turn-on; even if it's through suspended belief like in this case.

I don't want to make a whole discussion on this, but she's what? 21? 22?

The fact that she looks young is definitely a plus I think with most guys. Young=naive, innocent, cute, vulnerable.

It's why magazines like Penthouse have sold issues titled "Barely Legal" and whatnot.

If he had said 12, I'd be on the same side of the fence as you guys.

But he said looks 16, and that can probably be debated anyway.

tklr22 said:
I'm kinda torn here. I thought the preview clip was great. And that's saying something coming from a guy who admittedly is quite picky about the type of tickling he likes (f/f nylon tickling is usually all I'm interested in). So kudos.

But on the other hand, I tend to agree with the thought processes of Fire Sprite. I realize the girl is of age, but is the fact that someone looks like they're 16 really a selling point? Truthfully and honestly, I am 21 and will be a senior in college next year and the idea of tickling a 16 year old (only 5 years younger) kinda makes me uneasy. I don't mean to point fingers and judge what is right or wrong, and I'm not even saying anything bad about Master J's company (obviously it's one of the best in the world)...I just find it a little disturbing that there is apparently an audience out there that would find the tickle torturing of a minor a turn-on; even if it's through suspended belief like in this case.

How about just enjoying the clip?

tklr22 said:

Personally, I find 25 year olds way hotter than 18 year olds...

But the 18 year old category ("barely legal") is hugely popular, if somewhat disturbing.

It would be better to start a thread about this in the discussion forums than to chastise tickling.info for promoting a perfectly legal video that doesn't even have any sex in it. Saying that a 22-year old looks 16 is not pushing the envelope very much.

Oh, and an all feet video would be nice. I miss CharlieGirl part 3 and her tied toes, she did some awesome begging and pleading.

Ravishing clip! Her reactions, as well as the dialogues between her and the tickler were great, specially the part when she faced the camera and asked for foot tickling... :upsidedow Truly, an amazing clip.

I have read through the discussion about this over in the Tickling Discussion forum and just now got to watch the preview. Quite frankly, I don't see what the fuss is about. She is of legal age. Period. And that has been verified. So what if she looks younger? The law says you have to be the age, not look the age. Granted, frequently stating the fact that she looks 16 might not be the best thing to do, but certainly not the worst.

I guess she might appeal to people who like to "get involved" with minors, but that's really just unnecessary hairsplitting.

A very nice clip! :xpulcy: She's a cute girl.

My personal favorites are for nylon ticking and mature ladies... but I still thought this was a great clip.

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back