• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Never grew out of it"

TKLVR181

Level of Lemon Feather
I really enjoyed revenge tickles in middle school....guess most people grew out of it, but I never stopped missing them!:blush

Hope T&IL doesn't mind me quoting her here, but her comment made me think. Some of us never really grew out of the childish aspect of tickling--for example raspberries don't even have to tickle that badly for them to make me go completely crazy (I nearly kneed Senshi in the ear when he surprised me with one recently:blush). Chases, taunts, all that kid-stuff that a lot of people seem to grow out of...I just didn't, and I know I'm not the only one.

What's different for us who never grew out of that aspect of tickling? Is it something in our pasts that make us crave being treated like that? Something different in our brain chemistry? Just wondering outloud here I guess, but anybody with input is welcome to put their .02 in :lol

~K

Maybe using it as playful kind of prank. When I was a kid, I often did that to my friends, and even made some of them cried from it. And eventhough I realized how sexual tickling is during my puberty, I was, and am still doing that kind of prank to my friends. Although it is now limited to women, and I am also holding back quite a lot compared to when I was a kid.

Might have to speak from the flip side of the coin here, but I think it's kind of opposite for me. Tickling during my childhood was the seemingly unattainable fantasy that I've come to love through exterior influence, and come to crave through people like you. x)

Never did really experience much tickling as a child. My mom was touchy-feely in a more huggy, cuddly type, but I don't remember any specific time when she tickled me. I had an odd assortment of friends in elementary school who didn't really do tickles, and my new friends from middle school and onward lived on the opposite end of the islands - so I only ever got to "hang out" with them in a school setting, never at their houses or whatever. No brothers or sisters, no cherished babysitter experiences where a lot of the fun stories of tie-up games and tickling often occur.

So I'm that weird case who loved the idea of tickling without ever really experiencing it to any significant extent. Come the age of the Internet, and here I am hungrily reading up story after story of fond ticklish childhood moments at TUG sites like Canuck's asstr.org forums and this RL tickle story place which I so wish still existed, all the while wondering how it all would've felt if I had been in their shoes.

tl;dr - it's not that I "never grew out of it," but in my case, I never really HAD it, and now I'm "living it" through the Internet, as sad as that sounds. xD And now of course I have a tickle-loving/ticklish significant other, but I'm sure it's not the same feeling as all of your childhood experiences and memories. Anyone else claim the same situation?

Might have to speak from the flip side of the coin here, but I think it's kind of opposite for me. Tickling during my childhood was the seemingly unattainable fantasy that I've come to love through exterior influence, and come to crave through people like you. x)

Never did really experience much tickling as a child. My mom was touchy-feely in a more huggy, cuddly type, but I don't remember any specific time when she tickled me. I had an odd assortment of friends in elementary school who didn't really do tickles, and my new friends from middle school and onward lived on the opposite end of the islands - so I only ever got to "hang out" with them in a school setting, never at their houses or whatever. No brothers or sisters, no cherished babysitter experiences where a lot of the fun stories of tie-up games and tickling often occur.

So I'm that weird case who loved the idea of tickling without ever really experiencing it to any significant extent. Come the age of the Internet, and here I am hungrily reading up story after story of fond ticklish childhood moments at TUG sites like Canuck's asstr.org forums and this RL tickle story place which I so wish still existed, all the while wondering how it all would've felt if I had been in their shoes.

tl;dr - it's not that I "never grew out of it," but in my case, I never really HAD it, and now I'm "living it" through the Internet, as sad as that sounds. xD And now of course I have a tickle-loving/ticklish significant other, but I'm sure it's not the same feeling as all of your childhood experiences and memories. Anyone else claim the same situation?

I guess i'm kind of the opposite, where you didn't have experience in tickling a kid... that's where most of my tickle experiences came from. I think it's a lot easier as a kid because it can be seen as harmless fun.. and I had females that would be okay with me tickling them.... and now as i grow up and become old, it seems harder to find... but that's just me.. i know a lot of people have a lot of experiences as an adult...

I never really grew out of it either, though I do have to say with the arrival of the internet, it became easier to find. About a decade ago, I went a little crazy hiring models to do homemade tickling videos for a few years, and it was great hearing this apartment being filled with all that lovely laughter. Even had a few come back for seconds and thirds. Life is grand.

Hope T&IL doesn't mind me quoting her here, but her comment made me think. Some of us never really grew out of the childish aspect of tickling--for example raspberries don't even have to tickle that badly for them to make me go completely crazy (I nearly kneed Senshi in the ear when he surprised me with one recently:blush). Chases, taunts, all that kid-stuff that a lot of people seem to grow out of...I just didn't, and I know I'm not the only one.

What's different for us who never grew out of that aspect of tickling? Is it something in our pasts that make us crave being treated like that? Something different in our brain chemistry? Just wondering outloud here I guess, but anybody with input is welcome to put their .02 in :lol

~K

Nope. Don't mind at all, Karen.:hug:

I guess I always wanted to bed tickled more than I was a little, little kid. It wasn't until puberty that the other girls often liked to tickle me like crazy and I actually loved it. One girl was especially ruthless and that was sooo much fun. In truth, I never dated anyone in my life that seemed to be nearly as ruthless as that girl, nor who seemed to enjoy it as openly and freely as she did. I suppose I've always wanted that. My hubby "playacts" the role, but never for long, and so I try and get the experience through the internet and via writing my stories on Deviant Art and here. A lot of females respond to me privately about them and say they can't believe how my Ler characters seem to do exactly what they fantasize about and ask how I know what to write...the answer is simple: I write what I've always craved! LOL!:blush

I dunno. I don't think people are born with kinks or fetishes. After reading a bit on the topic when it came to psychology, the theories seemed to make sense in that something occurs during childhood that strikes you in such a way that it stays with you and manifests as kink during puberty usually.

As far as playfulness goes, I can be very much so in romantic relationships and with friends and family. I think subconsciously I'm drawn to people with those qualities and perhaps due to some harder times in my past, I try to stay upbeat and what better way than by laughing, whether it be forced or through making a joke / being a goof. Haha.

Those words you said.

Ay. Really stupid and random question for you.
(I been up for 30 hours so forgive me if this seems groundbreakingly stupid)

Yer username is chicag0 but your location says Arizona. Why?

I moved to Arizona in 2013 to live with my bf, ASUtickler, but up until then Chicago is where I lived, born and raised. I still visit often and consider it home.

I moved to Arizona in 2013 to live with my bf, ASUtickler, but up until then Chicago is where I lived, born and raised. I still visit often and consider it home.

Was that the TMFer who had a rhino in his siggy? Aw, I loved that guy! Tell him I said hi! :D

Anyway, I agree with the notion of people not being "born" with a particular fetish, but rather it could be a practically non-sexual interest that later develops into one. Like, I've been enamored with bondage as a kid, from scenes in books and movies - it was a legit interest, but I think it only really developed a sexual wing to it after discovering the kinkier aspects to it online. I can still enjoy it as a purely fun "tie-up game" or "DiD" scenario in a completely non-sexual way, just as I would have as a kid - so I probably wasn't straight-up born with a "bondage fetish". Same could be said for tickling - interest before kink. That psychology theory makes sense.

I laughed so much. You cheered up my weekend. Thanks xD

I laughed so much. You cheered up my weekend. Thanks xD

You should see me when I'm out trolling. This one dude demanded that I give him a 500 word apology essay. I went to story generator and gave him this:

A Short Story
by MaxxyWankah

Wiener Schnitzel had always hated Wet Narnia with its curly, curried Candy. It was a place where she felt This.

She was a Smelly, Happy, Saltwater drinker with Black Elbows and Mexican Fingernails. Her friends saw her as an attractive, agreeable Anteater. Once, she had even helped a vacant Hatchet's cross the road. That's the sort of woman he was.

Wiener walked over to the window and reflected on her Flamboyant surroundings. The Rainin' sideways teased like Presidential Frog.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Bob Saget. Bob was a Stupid Kowala with Batman Elbows and White Fingernails.

Wiener gulped. She was not prepared for Bob.

As Wiener stepped outside and Bob came closer, she could see the relieved glint in his eye.

"I am here because I want Her dishwasher," Bob bellowed, in a Gay tone. He slammed his fist against Wiener's chest, with the force of 6656 Anaconda. "I frigging hate you, Wiener Schnitzel."

Wiener looked back, even more Adjective and still fingering the Obtuse Rocks. "Bob, I'm fully aware that you're a miserable ♥♥♥♥," she replied.

They looked at each other with Is feelings, like two magnificent, mighty Moth Inumerate at a very Redundant Hannacha, which had Karaoke music playing in the background and two Flabbergasted uncles Laxitive to the beat.

Suddenly, Bob lunged forward and tried to punch Wiener in the face. Quickly, Wiener grabbed the Obtuse Rocks and brought it down on Bob's skull.

Bob's Batman Elbows trembled and his White Fingernails wobbled. He looked An, his body raw like a brave, big Balloons.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Bob Saget was dead.

Wiener Schnitzel went back inside and made herself a nice drink of Saltwater.

THE END

Before that he told me he was taking me to court and I replied:

Oohh. I haven't been to court in ages. I'll be sure to wear my serious suit.

dargara.jpg

Grow out of it?? Hmm... Well I always liked the idea of being tickled ever since I was really young. After puberty it sort of just increased, as in it became much more kinky for me ;)
I was tickled occasionally when I was younger, and it was no big deal. But if I am tickled now, it greatly arouses me almost instantly.
Interestingly with his fetish, it seems that many of us liked ticking since we were extremely young. :)

I was a ferocious, merciless tickle-monster when I was much younger, and I guess, same as many of you, that never really changed for me. Well, actually I suppose I've become quite a bit more merciless as time went on. Hee hee hee.

I think the first time I realized it had a deeper meaning for me was when I was reading the ancient Goosebumps book "The Cuckoo Clock of Doom." There's a part where the protagonist is thrown back to his... middle or elementary school years and runs into the girl he has a major crush on. She however, being your standard-issue little girl, thought boys were gross (didn't we all?) and proceeded to pin him down with the help of a friend and tickle him mercilessly. Reading that for the first time when I was really young... did things to me.

Good book.

I was a ferocious, merciless tickle-monster when I was much younger, and I guess, same as many of you, that never really changed for me. Well, actually I suppose I've become quite a bit more merciless as time went on. Hee hee hee.

I think the first time I realized it had a deeper meaning for me was when I was reading the ancient Goosebumps book "The Cuckoo Clock of Doom." There's a part where the protagonist is thrown back to his... middle or elementary school years and runs into the girl he has a major crush on. She however, being your standard-issue little girl, thought boys were gross (didn't we all?) and proceeded to pin him down with the help of a friend and tickle him mercilessly. Reading that for the first time when I was really young... did things to me.

Good book.

Stay Out Of the Basement had a scene where the one of the kids pretended to get electrocuted to scare his friends and immediately got tickled as punishment x) I reread my step sisters copy over and over...gave me bad butterflies x)

~K

Quote from Goosebumps- Revenge of the lawn gnomes:

"Tickle them!" a gnome in front suggested, "tickle them for hours!
Tickle! Tickle! Tickle!"

There's one for you Karen ;)

Quote from Goosebumps- Revenge of the lawn gnomes:

"Tickle them!" a gnome in front suggested, "tickle them for hours!
Tickle! Tickle! Tickle!"

There's one for you Karen ;)

x//D Wow, Stine's one of us!

Maybe he is... ;)

This actually reminds me of a thing Doritos was doing some 10+ years ago where they had a bunch of short stories written by R.L. Stine included in certain bags of Doritos, and one of those stories was called... Uh, some pun-based name like "No Laughing Matter" or whatever.

Anyway, in this particular short story, a kid who considers himself the "Tickle King" (or something like that) is abducted by aliens who demand he show them how to laugh. Unfortunately, they end up not being ticklish so they blow up the Earth.

What I'm saying is, I accept this theory.

Edit: The story was called "Don't Make Me Laugh."

Edit Number Two: Actually the aliens find laughter painful, so they demand the kids (there were two apparently) be disintegrated.

Edit Three: Try as I might, I couldn't actually locate a copy of this story anywhere on the internet, which is shocking to me. Shocking!

Edit Four: Oh god it was almost TWENTY years ago *Dissolves into dust, leaving behind a pair of bifocals and a set of dentures*

Last edited:

Good book.

:blush:blush:blush:blush Oh my! :eek: You painted quite the mental image there!:blush:blush :blush

Can't say I ever read that story, but I understand what you mean by getting something stuck in your head. When I was little, I remember seeing a book called, "Everything In The Whole Wide World Museum"

http://www.amazon.com/Everything-Whole-Wide-World-Museum/dp/0394827074

....in it, Grover from Sesame Street visits various rooms that feature different things and one of those rooms is a "Things That Tickle You Room". :lol He ends up running out panicked with a long hand chasing after him...it catches him the first time and he experiences every type of tickling simulation you could imagine. Then, he finally escapes with that long mechanical hand just missing dragging him back by a hair....I remember the mischievous part of me fantasizing about tripping him and then locking him in there:blush:blush...and then, I remember wishing it was me being locked in there for a good long while....:wub:blush:blush:blush

....geez....I haven't thought of that in ages.:rolleyes..guess that is where this kinky side came from! LOL!:lol

:blush:blush:blush:blush Oh my! :eek: You painted quite the mental image there!:blush:blush :blush

Can't say I ever read that story, but I understand what you mean by getting something stuck in your head. When I was little, I remember seeing a book called, "Everything In The Whole Wide World Museum"

http://www.amazon.com/Everything-Whole-Wide-World-Museum/dp/0394827074

....in it, Grover from Sesame Street visits various rooms that feature different things and one of those rooms is a "Things That Tickle You Room". :lol He ends up running out panicked with a long hand chasing after him...it catches him the first time and he experiences every type of tickling simulation you could imagine. Then, he finally escapes with that long mechanical hand just missing dragging him back by a hair....I remember the mischievous part of me fantasizing about tripping him and then locking him in there:blush:blush...and then, I remember wishing it was me being locked in there for a good long while....:wub:blush:blush:blush

....geez....I haven't thought of that in ages.:rolleyes..guess that is where this kinky side came from! LOL!:lol

Hm. I'd like to build me one of those. Guess I know what I'm doing this weekend! Wanna come over?

Speaking of books, this lovely thread just reminded me of another one I read in the... I wanna say third grade. I don't remember anything about it save that it starred a young boy being taken on some kind of adventure by this human-y looking dragon. It was a picture book (I think on the topic of creating things) and early on everything is in black and white line drawings. The dragon tells him to paint the world however he'd like, and so he does, saving his dragon friend for last. I rather enjoyed the page where he's painting his dragon buddy's feet while the poor thing laughs and begs him to stop.

I think things like that made me into the sort of vile, perverted furry that I am today.

Does anyone happen to know what that book was called?

This actually reminds me of a thing Doritos was doing some 10+ years ago where they had a bunch of short stories written by R.L. Stine included in certain bags of Doritos, and one of those stories was called... Uh, some pun-based name like "No Laughing Matter" or whatever.

Anyway, in this particular short story, a kid who considers himself the "Tickle King" (or something like that) is abducted by aliens who demand he show them how to laugh. Unfortunately, they end up not being ticklish so they blow up the Earth.

What I'm saying is, I accept this theory.

Edit: The story was called "Don't Make Me Laugh."

Edit Number Two: Actually the aliens find laughter painful, so they demand the kids (there were two apparently) be disintegrated.

Edit Three: Try as I might, I couldn't actually locate a copy of this story anywhere on the internet, which is shocking to me. Shocking!

Edit Four: Oh god it was almost TWENTY years ago *Dissolves into dust, leaving behind a pair of bifocals and a set of dentures*

That's a lot of edits buddy. :p

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back