• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Never mess with Boxers! MM/f

TornadoHump

Hey guys, i'm new! :)

Ok so i've been reading stories on this forum for a long time now and actually never really wanted to step out of the shadows but what the heck, i have a story that fits perfectly in here so i thought i could share it.

Some stuff about me
I'm 23 years old, female and from germany, so i apologize in advantage if there are spelling errors or if i use the wrong words sometimes. I'm ticklish from head to toe and people always used to torture me if they found out. Worst spots are my feet, sides and ribs. But anywhere else works just as good if ya do it right.^^ The thing is, i'm not sure if i like being tickled so i never was so sure if i really belong to the fetishgroup of tickling. But it kinda turns me on being totally helpless and in the hands of a merciless guy who has his fun with me. But since i'm deadly ticklish its not that easy and unbearable sometimes.....so i'm not so sure where i belong yet. ;)

Now to the story
A friend of mine had some buddys who did boxing and they had a problem. They rented a gym and needed some volunteers to help out with the preperations for the next day. So my friend brought me with him and we were in for a day full of work in a big gym......gotta be honest, i wasn't very excited about that.^^
I'm usually not good in social situations because i'm a bit shy at first. Well, at least it seems like it because i don't talk much if i hardly know the people i have to spend my time with. It gets better as soon as i know what kind of person it is that i'm with but before that i kinda keep it down a bit and try to figure that out. So i didn't know anyone there except my buddy who brought me so it wasn't very pleasent to be there. But we had a lot to do so there was no time for chatting.
After a while i started joking around with my buddy (lets call him Rick) as usual. Two guys (lets call them Jim and Jack) noticed that and jumped in as well. We hit it off pretty quick and after a while i started teasing them. I'm good at teasing people and they were shocked at how good i was at hitting the right tone with them. They liked it i think. I love to tease big muscle-heads with brain jokes so thats what i did the whole time. „I could talk to a peace of bread right now and get better answers“ or „I think i heard another one of your brain cells turn into dust“...............that should turn out as a huge mistake later.
A few hours later we were almost done. Someone spread out giant fluffy mats all over the gym, no idea why. But Rick and i started to put those mats together so you could jump from one mat to the next almost half way through the gym. We took our shoes off and started having some fun. We jumped on them for a while, tackled each other down and pretended to wrestle. Jack and Jim saw us having a good time so they joined us because they had nothing else to do before they had to practise for the next day again. Jumping around like happy little bunnies i didn't notice they marked me as the target.
Suddenly Rick loses his phone. „You lost your phone you idiot!“ i yelled but he didn't seem to hear me and kept jumping away. I hopped over to the mat and landed on my knees. They started to burn like fire for a second because of the texture of the mat. I picked up his phone and the battery from the floor and tried to put it back together. Sadly this was my mistake. I wasn't watching my back and wasn't paying any attention to my environment. I didn't notice Jack, who was watching me the whole time, waiting for a good moment to attack me. And this was the perfect time. Me, sitting on the edge of the mat with my back to them.
He quickly jumped behind me, grabbed my leg and pulled me a little into the center of the mat. „Hey, hey, what are you doing??“ i asked and kicked him instincly with my other foot. But he didn't say anything, he just smiled and jumped on my back. I now layed on my tummy with him sitting on my back, his knees almost in my armpits. I couldn't move my upper body at all, i could only move my legs. Wich didn't help my situation much, by the way.^^
I groaned because he was heavy. I sank into the fluffy mat wich immobilized me even more. „Get off of me!!“ i yelled, but shortly after that i had to giggle, so he knew i wasn't really mad at him. I started to realize that this can't end well and just hoped that he wouldn't start tickling me. My hopes turned into dust as soon as he gave my sides some pinches. It was like an electric shock and i bucked and started screaming. He seemed happily surprised about how ticklish i actually was and laughed with a big „Ahaaaa!“. Great, i was screwed. „Ticklish huh?“ he asked and did it again, this time way longer. „Aw cmooooon!!“ i screamed and started laughing uncontrollably. It tickled so much i thought i couldn't take it much longer. Especially because he totally immobilized me. I couldn't move one inch so my legs were the only part of me that flew around, kicking and floundering like crazy while i tried desperately to grab his arms to keep them away from my sides. But his legs were in the way so i couldn't reach them. „What now? How can i make him stop?“ he said giggling, watching my hopeless attemps to stop him.
After what seemed an eternity he stopped for a while to let me catch my breath. „Daww, not such a smartass now hm?“ he said and laughed evil. He called for Jim, who was already on his way to check out what was going on over there. „She is so ticklish!“ Jack said to him and i felt someone jumping onto my legs. „Oh really?“ i heard Jim say and immediately yelled „Don't! Get off my fucking legs or i will hurt you! I'm serious!!“
I heard the guys stop and it was silent for a second or two. I think i made it worse but.......no one touches my feet usually so i'm easily to panic with this kinda shit.^^ Its one of my worst spots and poorly i gave it away in the most obvious way.
„I think her feet might be ticklish.“ i heard Jack say and as soon as he said it i felt Jims fingers spiderwalking over them. It was so bad i bucked like a spastic with my legs but now i couldn't even move them. I couldn't move at all anymore and slightly started to panic.
„Don't make yourself unhappy!!!“ i yelled like a spartan and burst into laughter. The guys cracked up and Jack started pinching my sides again. I totally started to lose it and could hardly breath for a minute. My whole body was in a weird kind of pain because its more tickling than i can handle. Ususally i can at least move away when someone is tickling me but now it was pure torture. I had to take it and floundered like crazy. It was so bad that i started to drool and my head became red like a tomato. They decided to give me another break to let me catch my breath.
While Jack stopped completely and patted my head like i'm a dog or something, Jim kept crawling his fingers gently over my soles. So i kept giggling and winding like an eel. „Poor little thing.....but that's what you get for messing with us.“ said Jack and since i was already in hell i replied „Why? Did i hurt your little feelings? Want your mommy now?“ and gave him a cheeky laugh. He immediately started squeezing my sides and digging into my ripcage while laughing about this obvious stupidity of mine. Jim was more scratching my soles now wich caused me to beg unfortunately. „Please.......STOP it!!!“ i managed to bring out between the laughing and gasping for air. Although it was more of a squeeking than a screaming. „Why? Doesn't that feel good?“ he replied and scratched over the balls of my feet. I buried my head into the mat and screamed. That's all i could do for relief. But that made it even more fun for them. Jacks squeezing of my sides was almost unbearable. When he hit the right spots i wanted to jump but i couldn't so i had to endure the tickling on these spots for the first time ever in my life. And he found them pretty quick.
They started taking turns so they could see wich spots i'm more ticklish at. Jack didn't need a lot of time to find my sensitive spots and worked them so good that i actually started to apologize to him for what i've said. But he enjoyed my desperation so much that he didn't stop and just watched me twitch and gasp. Jim didn't need any time at all because it doesn't matter where he tickled my foot, its unbearable at any spot. He started to role my socks off wich made me turn my head in panic. „Leave them on, you bastard! I swear to god, i will kill you, you son of a--“ and then they started again wich made me buck like crazy again. „What was that? You wanted to say something.“ Jim said while raking over my soles. By now he actually pressed my ankles down so i couldn't move my feet even the slightes way to escape his fingers. „You......you.......ASShole!“ was all i could think of. There was no way out for me, i realized that now. I saw Rick coming over to grab his phone. „Rick......HELP ME!“ i yelled but all he did was quote a line from King of Queens wich was „Moose.....get her lunchmoney.“ and walked away, busy with his phone. „Nobody is going to help you, missy. Scream all you want. Nobody cares.“ said Jack with an evil voice.
Another break for me after another eternity and i just dropped totally exhausted under them and just had to relax my muscles for a while. Even if i wanted to i couldn't fight my way out anymore. My body was through. „I think she's dead“ Jack said and poked my head. „You made me drool you assholes.“ i mumbled with my head in the mat. I got up a bit and wiped my mouth dry with the last strength my body had left. „Daw, isn't that cute, she drooled! That's how much you like it?“ Jack kept teasing and Jim said „Well, if that's the case.....“ and started spiderwalking over my foot again. I buried my head in the mat again and pounded my hands on it. Than he suddenly started pinching the balls of my feet wich made me go totally ballistic. I kept yelling „Stop stop stop!“ but he wouldn't listen. My laugh was getting louder and louder and just when i thought it couldn't get any worse Jack started pinching right above my hips. My arms flew around and i punched his legs as hard as i could, but since i'm not a boxer its not really hard.^^
Luckily for me Rick came back and saved the day for me by telling the guys to let me go because he really needed to talk to me. They released me, pat my back as i lay like a dead seal on the mat heavily breathing, and giggled. Rick grabed my arm and i role myself from the mat, totally exhausted. My hair is a mess and as i gave those two a deadly look they bursted into laughter. I must have look really nice after that, hehe.

Well, that was my story. I hope you enjoyed it and i hope even more you could understand it. Sorry if i kept repeating words but i couldn't find any better fitting ones.......oh and if you wanna talk to me or see a face to this story you can check me out on Twitter:https://twitter.com/Stroodlepantz

thanks for reading ;)

Welcome to the TMF, TornadoHump, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

That was a great story. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

That was an amazing story. I would've loved to been able to participate in it! Hope to hear more tales of you being tickled! Thanks for sharing it. :thumbsup:

Wow, exciting to read, and wondering how you survived all at the same time. Cool story, thanks for sharing it.

Awesome story. Hope you find decide that you do belong here after all haha.

why not? lol, meaning, what better place to post pictures of your feet than here?

Last edited:
Oh. Nah. There's a separate section for that...or you can start an album in your profile.

Great story! :) for some reason I thought of underwear when I saw boxers in the title , so I'm guessing I should probably go to sleep haha.

That situation is like a fantasy and a fear for me lol usually I'm able to get out of being tickled when I think I've had enough, not because I want it to stop necessarily but just because I don't want to do or say anything embarrassing, but a lot of times I wish I didn't have the option. I'm glad you survived!

To all of those who bump up this old thread and try to pm her old account (she had a new one like 3 years ago)

She became my girlfriend nearly 2 years ago and is no longer active here and will probably not come back as she has a lot of work to do.

This story brings back some memories cause this is the reason we got to know each other.

ok cool, thank you :)

That was an awesome story. I'm surprised you didnt try to get them back. Lol. Would you say your feet is your most ticklish foot ? Do you come from a family of ticklish women ? Thanks for sharing. Would love to see feet photos sometime

To all of those who bump up this old thread and try to pm her old account (she had a new one like 3 years ago)

She became my girlfriend nearly 2 years ago and is no longer active here and will probably not come back as she has a lot of work to do.

This story brings back some memories cause this is the reason we got to know each other.

Are you "Jack" or "Jim"? LOL

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back