• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

-NEW- [8/13/09] Lo-Lo's Amazing Belly! Two Free Previews! M/F, UB!

Rook's Media

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Hey everyone!

After MANY, MANY requests for a belly tickling clip from Lo-Lo's intial experiences with bondage and tickling.......it's finally arrived!

"Lo-Lo's Amazing Belly!"

Lo-Lo is truly bound (with rope) face-up on the brown table, feet locked in stocks (which aren't seen in this clip), blindfolded, periodically straddled, and is barely able to move...she'll even tell you in Preview #1 posted below! :)

Absolutely no chance of getting out of this bondage.
That's a guarantee.

Within this long, full-length clip there's light tickling, intense tickling, psychological play, and a few safewords (because well, she's just that ticklish), silent laughter, screaming laughter...well, you get the point!

She's tickled with fingers, and the vibrating gloves as well. There's also just a little bit of underarm tickling tossed in for good measure!
But, overall, it's pretty much ALL about Lo-Lo's gorgeous stomach (belly button too)! Most importantly, she had an immense amount of fun during this intense session!

Below, I've posted 3 vidcaps from the session, and not one...but TWO Free Previews! Be sure to watch both...each preview consists of different angles.
The full length clip is 9:48 in length, offered at a discount discount, and can be found at <a href="http://clips4sale.com/store/29997">Rook's Media</a>.

This clip was shot at two different angles...both of which can be seen in the vidcaps, and the previews.

The first preview is 48 seconds, and Preview #2 is one minute in length...

MUCH more stock footage...and footage in stocks coming with this amazing 'lee. :D

I have many goodies coming soon for the foot ticklers as well!
Stocks, toes tied back...you know the formula!

As always...real bondage...real tickling...100% intense, genuine reactions.

Thanks again for the e-mails, messages, and continued support everyone...
:community:

:toast:

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Lo-Lo is amazing once again, I just can't get enough of that laugh!
You also do a good job tickling her, I really like the light tickles on her tummy.

Nice clip, thanks for sharing.

Lo Lo is my #1 favorite ticklee of all time. Wish I could tickle her sometime. Thanks for sharing the clip Ryan.

bought this yesterday...

and I can NOT recommend..............letting this opportunity pass :cheesy:
Just buy this clip, it's freakin' hot and worth every penny.

FINALLY!!!

After watching all of the clips and previews and being constantly teased by her shirt coming up just enough to make me drool over her tummy...it's here!! I bought the clip and WOW!!! On top of having a beautiful, and exquisitely ticklish tummy LoLo is just so expressive and fun to watch. Can't wait to see more, keep it up.

Lo-Lo is amazing once again, I just can't get enough of that laugh!
You also do a good job tickling her, I really like the light tickles on her tummy.

Nice clip, thanks for sharing.

Thanks Adrian!

Yeah man...her laugh is really captivating!

Hope your week is going well...

Ryan @ Rook's Media

that was awesome ...very attractive young woman with a beautiful laugh ..

Thanks Master feathers!

Yeah man...when she contacted me to do her first ever tickle session, my eyes nearly popped out of my head!
Just an amazing woman overall, and an amazing ticklee!

Thanks for the comment man,

Hope all is well..

:toast

Ryan @ Rook's Media

and I can NOT recommend..............letting this opportunity pass :cheesy:
Just buy this clip, it's freakin' hot and worth every penny.

Wow!

Thanks so much for the kind words, the support, and the recommendation tre!!

I'm so glad that you enjoyed the clip my friend...

Ryan @ Rook's Media

After watching all of the clips and previews and being constantly teased by her shirt coming up just enough to make me drool over her tummy...it's here!! I bought the clip and WOW!!! On top of having a beautiful, and exquisitely ticklish tummy LoLo is just so expressive and fun to watch. Can't wait to see more, keep it up.

Thanks for the awesome words Tummy_Luva!!

Lo-Lo's laugh and overall reactions are truly captivating, for sure.

Thanks so much for the support as well man, and I'm glad that you enjoyed the clip!!

Keep checking back...more goodies on the way in the coming months...

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Without a doubt ... Lo-Lo is easily the most enchanting LEE appearing in clips these days. I am definitely under her spell.

Thanks a bunch for sharing two more spectacular clips w/us , Rook.

Without a doubt ... Lo-Lo is easily the most enchanting LEE appearing in clips these days. I am definitely under her spell.

Thanks a bunch for sharing two more spectacular clips w/us , Rook.

Thanks TKLMAN!

Glad you enjoyed the clips my friend!

Hope you're having a great weekend....

Ryan @ Rook's Media

How the hell can i call myself an upperbody fan(with killer emphasis on the belly) and I am just now comming across this clip? Great preview...I think this one made my list...and now all that is needed to be done is for it to be checked off lol

How the hell can i call myself an upperbody fan(with killer emphasis on the belly) and I am just now comming across this clip? Great preview...I think this one made my list...and now all that is needed to be done is for it to be checked off lol

Thanks so much NG02! This clip was definitely a blast to make!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

P.S. For anyone that stumbles upon this thread today, there'll be more information posted sometime today in the TMF Radio section!

I'm being interviewed tonight by KrazieDog, Baldadonis, and tklee88...on their TMF Radio show, "Don't Judge Me!"

Should be an absolute blast, so definitely stop by, and have a listen! And if you have any questions or comments, call in to the show! Show begins @ 11 PM Eastern!

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back