• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

-NEW- [8/24/09] Taryn: Hogtied, Gagged, and Tickled! M/F, All Over, Toe Sucking!

Rook's Media

3rd Level Yellow Feather
*Clip posted to store on 8/22/09*

Wow! 10 days without updating my clip site...feels like forever!

You all didn't think that I disappeared, did you? :D

Been working on a few things...quite exciting things...and taking a couple days of R&R as well.

"Taryn: Hogtied, Gagged, and Tickled!"

Remember gorgeous, first-time ticklee Taryn?
Introduced to the community at Rook's Media waaaaaaaaaay back in June...?

Well, Taryn and I worked together again last weekend (for the 3rd time), and are currently working on filming for her new site! As discussed in my previous threads (my ongoing image thread as well), Taryn's Tiny Toes is finally happening! More details on this after the clip description below!

In this clip, lovely Taryn is in a real hogtie, and gagged with a purple bandana.
We have to stay coordinated folks....even dungeons require feng shui from time-to-time! :jester:

Her size 6 flip-flops are removed...and her delicious feet are tickled with fingers and the hairbrush, along with her sides in the usual, no nonsense approach! I also nibble on her feet, and even hold her big toes together...with my mouth, during the tickling! Who needs a toe tie? :D

As her toes are sucked, her feet and sides are simultaneously tickled....

Great reactions from this amazing woman!

Although she's wearing a gag, Taryn's laughter is still DELICIOUS!

This clip is 9:29 in length, and is nearly non-stop!
I did change the camera angle at one point, but of course, the tickling the resumes...below, I've posted one HQ picture, of Taryn in a hogtie, one vid cap, and a 1:06 minute preview clip of this scene!

The full-length clip can be found at <a href="http://clips4sale.com/store/29997">Rook's Media</a>.

Okay...now on to the announcement!

I've received so many requests for more of Taryn...and many people have asked when her new site is opening up! Well, the answer is...EXTREMELY SOON! Probably later in the week! Taryn's Tiny Toes will have foot tease clips, foot worship (featuring yours truly as the worshipper), tickling, etc.

DEFINITELY a site for the foot fans out there...

Preview #2 posted below is a message from Taryn, saying hi to the TMF...and her and I briefly discussing her exciting new project!

Preview #3 is a little snippet of some content from her site!
(A foot tease portion, along with a foot worship segment as well)!

Don't worry...her site will feature tickling soon as well!

Taryn also plans to take requests...and once everything is opened, one of us will definitely let all of you know!

She'll actually be running her own site. I'm just trying to get the word out there for her. I'm blessed to be helping her out with the camera work, photography, tickling, and foot worship duties! :D

Okay...now that my novel is finished, I hope you all have a great week!

Thanks again for your support, and I'll talk to ya soon....

:toast:

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Also, don't forget to check out the other 3 previews that I've posted w/ Taryn...from her first-ever tickle torture sessions!

Posted 8/4/09 - Taryn: Rise, Shine...and Tickle
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=158497

Posted 7/12/09 - Taryn's Upperbody
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=156810

Posted 6/26/09 - Taryn's First Time
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=155712

Last edited:
Great stuff! LOVE the gagged tickling! Hope to see more of it! :D

Excellent work! My God her feet look delicious. I envy you, my friend. ;)

Cute girl with great feet.

I like the interview clip. It adds more dimension to the tickling clip by seeing that she's ... a person and not just a tickle thing.

JD

my god u found another one! and her toes ! can u say perfection!

Excellent work! My God her feet look delicious. I envy you, my friend. ;)

Hey Sergio!

Thanks my friend....

Been an amazing summer, that's for sure!

Hope everything is going well with your new company...

Talk soon,

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Cute girl with great feet.

I like the interview clip. It adds more dimension to the tickling clip by seeing that she's ... a person and not just a tickle thing.

JD

Hey JD!

Thanks man...

Taryn is such an awesome woman!

Glad you enjoyed the interview man!

Some more interview goodies on the way! :D

Looking forward to helping her with her site as well!

Hope all is well...

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Last edited:
my god u found another one! and her toes ! can u say perfection!

Thanks primus!

I actually introduced her to the community back in late June! Once the forum's search engine scenario is repaired, definitely take a look at the other clips that I've posted with Taryn!

And you're right...her toes are some of the best! :D

Thanks for the message man.

Hope ya have a great week!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Am I the ONLY one here who is so extrememly envious of your situation? Do you ever take volunteers for ticklers? If so, where is the signup list?

Glad to see that ticklehaven is not the only producer to gag his models. :goodjob:

Am I the ONLY one here who is so extrememly envious of your situation? Do you ever take volunteers for ticklers? If so, where is the signup list?

Hey sunrise!

If there's ever a sign-up list, I'll definitely let you know! :D

Hope everything is going well!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Yeah she is really cute and her lil feet too. I love her giggle and juz everythng.

Taryn was very cute in that clip, and you did a great job.
I like Taryn's feet a lot because of how long her big toes are, it's cute!
I also like the way you put them in you mouth to hold her feet in place while you tickled them.

It's nice to see you use a hogtie and gag, both are my favorite. (think about a ballgag)
I love the way you moved from feet to upperbody and back again, to mix things up.
Would love to see you tickle her by nibbling, sucking, and licking on her feet and toes!

Very Nice Clip, Thanks For Sharing.

*sigh* Rook ... you lucky , lucky fuck. :D

Awesome as always , m'man!

Thanks for the clips!

Taryn was very cute in that clip, and you did a great job.
I like Taryn's feet a lot because of how long her big toes are, it's cute!
I also like the way you put them in you mouth to hold her feet in place while you tickled them.

It's nice to see you use a hogtie and gag, both are my favorite. (think about a ballgag)
I love the way you moved from feet to upperbody and back again, to mix things up.
Would love to see you tickle her by nibbling, sucking, and licking on her feet and toes!

Very Nice Clip, Thanks For Sharing.

Thanks so much Adrian!

I remember back in June, during her first tickle session...I was tying her toes back in the stocks, and I couldn't help but to just gaze at them! Just adorable!

I'll definitely be doing some nibbling/tickling clips with Taryn in the future man! No doubt!

Hope everything is well in MD...

Ryan @ Rook's Media

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back