• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* Amanda Visits UK Tickling! (M/F, NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi folks,

As many of you will know, the TMF's Johnjo recently accompanied the lovely Amanda Holt on a visit to UK Tickling! Amanda is quite well known from the many pics and clips that JJ has posted on this forum and has ticklish reactions that are fairly legendary...unsurprising that she is so popular here! ;)

image53b.jpg

Amanda is a mature professional lady, who is both attractive and intelligent - and VERY ticklish of course! It was a pleasure meeting both her and JJ, and hopefully many of you will agree that the resulting footage was well worth the long journey they both made to do the shoot! We shot a couple of scenes and as expected, Amanda's reactions were pretty extreme to say the least. This lady is extremely ticklish and has an incredible laugh! :D Both clips feature all over tickling, with an emphasis on the feet (lots of nylon foot tickling and some bare foot also!)

image7to.jpg

I've had to slightly obscure Amanda's face to protect her identity, but I don't think it really detracts too much from the beauty of these clips! Poor Amanda was a little spaced out at the end of the session, though it's fair to say a lot of fun was had by all...hopefully Amanda and JJ will return for more in the future. For now though, enjoy this preview of part 1, which is available from my clipstore at www.uktickling.com now - Part 2 will be coming soon!

Preview:
http://rapidshare.com/files/383135201/Amanda_pt1_sample.wmv
Alternative link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4K86JPGY

Cheers! :britishflag:

YOWZA!!! Love the hysterical laughter.........maybe you can use an eye mask instead of blurring the faces? Also, you MUST tie the big toes together while they are in the stocks....esp with nylons on..that is the ultimate in tickle torture bondage!!

I would of tickled her more for wearing reinforced nylons covering up those cute red toes LOL

Another home run!! I just bought the clip. Her toes seem to be really
sensitive. I also believe she's a little more ticklish without the nylons
too. Still a good clip though. I'd rate her right up there with Mistress
Red.

:bugeyed: the waiting is over and bouy was it worth it. Amanda was on form in this one she was really struggling at times. Great job turtleboy and once again thanks to jj and Amanda for going the extra mile to get this done:bouncybou!!!!

Amanda is amazing. I so want to tickle this beautiful lady and make her beg for mercy...LOL She seems like she can take a lot of tickling. This is the first time I think I actually saw her bare feet tickled and it was lovely. Usually she is being tickled in nylons. I love both nylon and bare feet tickling. I also would love to lick in between her toes because she has beautiful feet and I love her toenails painted like that.

tyf. she's not more ticklish without nylons, it was the fact that turtle boy had got her to the point of hysterics by that time that he could have touched her with a bread roll and she would have screamed, never mind his fingers.
lol.

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I'm pleased that many of you liked it, and hope it lived up to expectations as I know Amanda has quite a few fans around here!

tyf. she's not more ticklish without nylons, it was the fact that turtle boy had got her to the point of hysterics by that time that he could have touched her with a bread roll and she would have screamed, never mind his fingers.
lol.

Lol, thanks JJ! Actually, that's probably not too far from the truth with the way she was by the end.. :D

turtle boy had got her to the point of hysterics by that time that he could have touched her with a bread roll and she would have screamed, never mind his fingers.
That’s so damned hot! :yourock: But would that be fresh or day old rolls … :hungry:

I agree totally with jj on this one....i can confirm 100% that Amanda is ridiculously ticklish in nylons...she's worn them on both occasions we have sessioned(tan/b/black)and her reactions were off the charts...especially when i sucked and nibbled her toes thru the nylon.....i can still hear her screams 6 weeks later...lol.
Turtleboy did a great job on the lovely lady...she truly is one in a million,
Love the bread roll quip jj..lol

Outstanding Clip!!! :bowing: I am so envious of you getting the chance to tickle Amanda's nylon feet!

Nige do the decent thing and send jj a message.....Amanda is a seriously smoking lee...that if you don't session with her...you will have missed out on something truly amazing....believe me mate...she's the bomb.

Thanks again folks - part 2 should be coming up soon!

I have loved watching JJ's Amanda for a couple years now.
I have loved your work since you began to post it, TM.
So it's no wonder that I love this clip! I'd love to get a glimpse of Amanda's legs in hose... any chance of that?

I have loved watching JJ's Amanda for a couple years now.
I have loved your work since you began to post it, TM.
So it's no wonder that I love this clip! I'd love to get a glimpse of Amanda's legs in hose... any chance of that?

Thanks sole seeker...yes, you'll see Amanda's legs in a skirt and hose in part 2!

:)

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back