• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

new C4S design.....I hate it

cletus

TMF Expert
Anyone besides me thinks this new design they've come out with today will cost producers money because it's way harder to find an entire list of all new clips uploaded since last time you logged on?

I hate the new design as well for the same reason. The old layout was much easier to follow as far as recent clips goes.

I'll get used to it eventually, but I'm also not a fan of it. At all.

Agreed. I hate it with a passion. Desktop versions of websites don't need to look like mobile versions. Scrolling through large pics and opening drop down menus makes sense when using a smartphone... not when you have a laptop/desktop sized monitor and a mouse.

Yeah, this sucks and I'm not buying anything again until/unless it's easier to find new releases (and no this isn't a free advertisement to shop elsewhere like the also-bad and extremely predatory 2-3 sites the owners prey on during times like these when a valid complaint is pointed. Fuck them too, and I'll never shop there)

Was just coming to post about this and seen someone already did....it sucks a million times over and I am totally done with C4S unless they make it user friendly like it was..end of an era as far as i'm concerned.

O.K., glad to know it's not just me. Like BBGuy said I'll get used to it eventually but right now I'm not a fan.

I completely agree with everyone about the new design. The design is terrible. It makes it way harder to look for older videos as well as view the most recent ones.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back