• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New C4S store conspiracy???

Hard Limit is run by Austin, who also runs Tickle Abuse. Confirmed it today, via one of the models. I knew from the model roster that it was being shot in my area.

Well, then. I stand corrected. Still doesn't make sense to me, but best of luck in their new venture.

Last edited:
Hard Limit is run by Austin, who also runs Tickle Abuse

That sure is strange then, that when addressed as "Tommy", the TMF Tickle Abuse account answers and responds as though it's the same guy it's always been;

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?279616-Tickle-Abuse-RIP&p=4133457#post4133457

Has "Austin" been there the entire time? Did he just now get the studio within the past couple of months within that being posted? When they first started posting it was him and a "Mr Blue", who he eventually had no problem with cutting, so it seems weird that if he completely handed over production, the new guy would proceed to just roleplay Tommy on here.

That sure is strange then, that when addressed as "Tommy", the TMF Tickle Abuse account answers and responds as though it's the same guy it's always been;

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?279616-Tickle-Abuse-RIP&p=4133457#post4133457

Has "Austin" been there the entire time? Did he just now get the studio within the past couple of months within that being posted? When they first started posting it was him and a "Mr Blue", who he eventually had no problem with cutting, so it seems weird that if he completely handed over production, the new guy would proceed to just roleplay Tommy on here.

Indeed and I don't have an answer for that, however, I have met Austin and we've texted each other on several occasions. About a year ago, TA changed hands/became a partnership or whatever, and now Austin has the wheel. Sometimes producers retire and sell off their sites to others, but the question you have regarding the roleplay is indeed a good one.

Indeed and I don't have an answer for that, however, I have met Austin and we've texted each other on several occasions. About a year ago, TA changed hands/became a partnership or whatever, and now Austin has the wheel. Sometimes producers retire and sell off their sites to others, but the question you have regarding the roleplay is indeed a good one.

So Tommy might have completely retired now?

So to sum it up, people like money and the manager answers as the owner because the owner is tired?

Yeah, that's what it means. The attached title frames are just a dream sequence. LOL! I just haven't made an effort to hire her for a while, which both she and I have discussed privately.

Check your facts, before making assumptions. There are more models (both local and traveling) in this area than any one producer can hope to hire. Even Terra Mizu (who lives with me) and I have trouble meshing our schedules, at times.

Hopefully, this clears things up for you. Thanks for the chat. :D

Perhaps you should check your facts. How presumptuous of you to think you know me, Austin and how my business is run.

You should take your own advice, you stated "best to direct queries regarding this to Tickle Abuse, if it really matters."

Perhaps you should check your facts. How presumptuous of you to think you know me, Austin and how my business is run.

You should take your own advice, you stated "best to direct queries regarding this to Tickle Abuse, if it really matters."

Ohhh snap *gets popcorn*

Okay, this may have just upgraded from conspiracy to -gate. Abuselimit-gate? I am joking. But seriously, we got the question level detective work on here lol.

For the record, I think hardlimit's new bondage devices are cool.

For the record, I think hardlimit's new bondage devices are cool.

I like the new device also. That is the 1st thing I noticed.
However, I think it is only one device used in 2 positions.

Since there had been no answer from Tickle Abuse nor from Hard Limit, I feel this is less a conspiracy and more of a cover-up. What are they hiding?

America, WAKE UP!

Its Tickle Abuse related if I am in the clips. Tommy makes all of his own furniture. Him and Austin are working as a team as I understand it. Good people. Good quality.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back