• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Clip"Declassified CIA Tickling 3" Nylon Tickling

guilttrip

My friends,
Thanks in advance for all of your comments. Good or bad, I value them. I uploaded yesterday "Declassified CIA Tickling 3" to my clip4sale store.
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12074
It starts off being filmed in black and white with an attractive Asian KGB Agent being interogated. She is ticklish on both her sides and feet. There is some extra footage in color with the agent hogtied and tickled. Hope you like what you see. Thanks again gents,
Guilt

and again, the video producers on here continue to try and outdo each other with lame preview clips.
note to anyone downloading this clip...there is NO TICKLING in it...its nothing but a closeup of her face the entire clip saying dont tickle my feet. there is also nothing in it from the pictures shown above.
guilttrip, have you been taking clip suggestions from tickle challenge chris?

Dtrell.
Sorry that this one does not do anything for you.
Ive got some pictures of her being tickled at my store. Just thought I'd change things up a bit and give you a good look at her face while I was tickling her feet.
No harm intended and Ive never had the pleasure of meeting Chris.
Guilt

Guilt, love your stuff and bought almost all your clips with the exception of a few! But..I have noticed the past few clips you'd put out I had actually bought before you posted previews goin on the strength of your previous solid work (which I dont do often) and have to say I was disapointed :(

It seems you've been goin the goofy/playin around rout on your last few. What I originaly loved about your clips is they were different from 98% of what vid producers are doing now, which I dont care for (the playful goofy crap). Granted for whatever reason anymore ive noticed (and even did a poll on it) that 80% of the folks round here get off on playin and goofin off...which hey, I dont condem, to each their own...

This preview clip also like Dtrell said in a comical way, basicly its like the dont tell much bout the clip previews that most vid makers are using to try to sell their stuff now days. Id like to see a better preview (your norm kinda preview) if possible...only cause of my disapointment of the style of your last few clips, I gotta now see a good preview before buying, sorry :(

This message is not a "flame" on ya, its a suggestion/feedback to please my friend..dont sell out like many many other former great producers have!!! You were one of the very few tickling vid makers out there that still delivered to the hardcore tickle torture fetish freaks like myself and came onto the scene doin it that way! Please go back to your original ways if you havent on this clip :)

dskodj,
Thanks for the kind and honest note.
I'm with you on this stuff, I don't feel like recent clips have been up to par. I'll try to do better on the next ones.
Take care gents,
Guilt

I always look at your clips because I am into Nylon tickling, I hire 2 chicks the other day trying to copy one of your videos scenarios. Great time I had.
Keep up the good work, and don't read useless posts, those comments contribute only 0.01% or less to tickling commiunity.

Guilttrip: I for one...

will always check out your clips simply because you are honestly trying to take care of us (while making a buck, which ain't wrong :) ). Have to agree with the others on the recent clips though.

I would still give you a good average grade of B+ or A-. Keep up the good work.

Why not just re-edit and repost it, you obvious have the camera shoots for the pics unless you used a still cam to capture them. And bring back the woman form Ticklish tax Assessor

nice but i would have liked to see her nylon feet being tickled in the clip

On the other hand . . .

. . . I have come to believe there is nothing you can make that I wouldn't like. I loved this!

dskodj,
Thanks for the kind and honest note.
I'm with you on this stuff, I don't feel like recent clips have been up to par. I'll try to do better on the next ones.
Take care gents,
Guilt

Hey guilt, always like to give honest feedback to quality producers im a regular to. Where I got disapointed was begining with "tickle the realtor" and "ticklish business woman"..both of those were unlike your norm...had the potental on both, and both gals were very ticklish and hot, but you went the goofin off/playful rout which isnt my bag. Id love for you to get back to the way you started off prior to that with the no fuckin round hardcore stuff :) there's a zillion and one other companies doin that playful goofy stuff...we dont need yet another...we need the REAL guilttrip quality clips back! :D

one more...

I'm a HUGE fan of other clips I've bought from you. This one, much less so. The main problem is simply that she's not able to act and that the set-up demands it. Also there's a lot of foot tickling when one considers that she's very ticklish on the sides and much less so on the feet. I'd recommend people stay away from this clip BUT check out some of this producer's other stuff.

and again, the video producers on here continue to try and outdo each other with lame preview clips.
note to anyone downloading this clip...there is NO TICKLING in it...its nothing but a closeup of her face the entire clip saying dont tickle my feet. there is also nothing in it from the pictures shown above.
guilttrip, have you been taking clip suggestions from tickle challenge chris?

Don't sweat it too much Guilt. Dtrell seems to get very upset when he's not provided with free spank material. :idunno:

Keep up the good work

any chance you will rip off the nylons and tickle bare feet in any upcoming videos? I know your market is nylon lovers, but why not have the best of both worlds?

Also, I purchased two of your clips "Interview" and "Realtor" and thought both were excellent- i would advise you to make the bondage a bit tighter and more conducive to tickling though.

Cheers,

Meth

any chance you will rip off the nylons and tickle bare feet in any upcoming videos? I know your market is nylon lovers, but why not have the best of both worlds?
Meth

Coz there is one tickling company outthere and he is called Tickle 2 Death. :D :D The Girls ripping many time the nylons off and tickle bare feet.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back