• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Clip "Tickled Traveler" by guilttrip Nlon Tickling

guilttrip

Hey Gents,
Today marks my first year in business...
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12074
One year ago today I shot my first clip....I want to take a second and thank all of you who have been kind enough to watch my stuff and then offer your comments and critiques. Its been a learning experience.
I want you to know how much this site TMF, and most of all , its people who hang out here have ment to me.
Please accept my most humble thanks to all,
Your Nylon clip maker,
guilt

Last edited:
You know I love your stuff...I just don't understand what the obsession with hog tying? I am not a fan of it as I cannot see the tops of the feet, toes, pedicure. I would love to see this model tied ala Ticklish Business Woman. Thanks Guilt.

Hey PGT,
As always man...thanks for the comments and your support, I'll work on getting a more pleasing position for you..
Take it easy,
Guilt

Guilt, I'll give the obligatory preface by saying you know I love your stuff. But my criticism has nothing to do with positions. It has to do with a date; January 15, 2008 to be exact. This is the last time you offered a f/f clip. Now I realize that it may be difficult to obtain two models at the same time but your clip "Tickling Two" proves that you've had the opportunity to do at least one lately...but you didn't. What's up, man? There was a point in time where I reserved my whole tickling budget for your store but for the past two months I've been turning to places like Czech Tickled Feet, Tickle Freaks, and other stores who produce f/f nylon clips. C'mon guilt, you're killing me!

Guilt,

One of the main reasons that I think your content is so appreciated is that women do not wear nylons/hose anymore. The current craze is the bare legged look which is sad. We went from Nylons to pantyhose to nothing.

Fashion is constantly moving so hopefully nylons/hose will be back in vogue again, at least before I die!!!! lol ;>)

thedude

As always, you do great work.

I love the hogties and the models. I'd just love to see you and some bare foot tickling so that we can see the models tickled both with and without nylons. I just think it would appeal to a wider audience. I always feel like I never got the full experience when i see a model only tickled in nylons.

While not everyone thinks like me, a segment of your potential market does, IMHO.

JD

I for one love the hogtie. While I like other positions and views as well, this position offers some unique reactions and movement unlike any other and has become my favorite despite other drawbacks.

Keep it up!

You know, Guilt, I see you getting more suggestions than any other producer . . . and yet the responses flood in every time you post a new clip.

Not every 'lee appeals to every customer. That was so this time. But I have to tell you . . . WOW! I bought the latest Hotel Manager clip today, and she is beautiful and FANTASTIC! What a laugh!

The new Job Interview clip is almost as good.

You're doing great, and congratulations on your 1-Year Anniversary! You've enriched our community greatly. Please continue!

Ucpe

Guilt,

You can't please everybody. There's always gonna be a critic.

Keep doing what you're doing. You do it better than anyone else.

NJ

Guilt,

You can't please everybody. There's always gonna be a critic.

Keep doing what you're doing. You do it better than anyone else.

NJ

Agreed, there aren't many places that you can get such good nylon tickling clips. There's a million barefeet clips out there, but very few quality tickling clips of pantyhose. Those that do quality work don't always last, I can think of at least 3 great clip producers that did nylon tickling clips that are already gone, so congratulations on making the 1 year mark. If I could provide feedback it would be to say that the ticklees tend to be passive, they usually agree to be tied up and tickled. I'd like to see them beg to not be tickled. I also agree with PGT, please keep up the close up POV shots, and let us see the sides and tops of their feet. Congratulations and keep up the great work.

Last edited:
great clip--- love all your stuff-- as you know_

Have posted a couple of pic here to show the kinda thing I love to see a lee and ler wearing-- just my own kink-- but-- hey-- you might like to include it sometime??
Chris

Congrats Guilt on your first successful year of business. You have set the standard for this genre.

She is cute, has a cute laugh and i love the nylon foot tickling. Thanks for posting.

Damn fine clip. Pretty lady. :wub: I love that shade of nylons. Very, very sexy!

Thanks.

Thanks again Guilt for another great update! Hope to see many more tickling clips in the future. Ur Girl is just amazing, she has a wonderful body, very cute and sexy face and she is also ticklish. It's hard to find the perfect tickling postion for everyone but you made exellent work. For me is the Hogtied postion one of the best and Stocks but i think you didn't have a own stock, heh? :devil2::devil2:

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back