• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New DA Page

Senshi1

Staff
Howdy, everynyan! I've been toying with the idea of starting a DA for a long time, and have finally done so.

I have almost no resources, and completed this (and my the bio pic) image by drawing it on paper, photographing it with a phone, uploading it, and cleaning/colouring it to the best of my abilities with Pixlr (which I have never used before tonight). Needless to say, the quality is far from the likes of most artists here and on DA.

Even so, I hope that, like an old Nintendo or Sega game, you'll cast 'graphics' to one side and join me in enjoying one of my favourite twisted scenarios - the tickling of another person's significant other by a dastardly third-party. :p

Here's my page, for anyone willing to come and see what I'm all about: http://wife-napper.deviantart.com/

And now for my debut tickle-picture (excluding the pics I did way back when I had a scanner, which are buried deep in the TT archives along with the remnants of my WTF-Comic strip series).

Hope some of you will get a kick out of this! (P.S. Yes, I asked for Karen's blessing before submitting this. xD I'm a nice guy!) So please enjoy my debut DA tickle pic (with accompanying corny background-story) and watch this space!

------------

Working in education is great, but extroverts like my wife get very fidgety when it comes to the summer break. That's why, when a friend offered her and I jobs at a Medieval-style exhibition tour nearby, Karen leapt at the chance (on my behalf as well).

It was going fairly well. Being a married couple, they placed us together in one of the more risque parts of the tour - the castle dungeon. In this exhibition, a stereotypical executioner-style torturer would be clutching a long knife (fake, of course) and circling a beautiful young woman, who was tied to a wooden rack. We each got our costumes and, once Karen was tied securely to the rack, got to work.

We got into our roles fairly quickly. She wriggled and begged convincingly, and the visitors (especially some of the male ones) seemed to love it. Similarly, I got into my role as the villainous torturer, leering and threatening my captive with my rubber knife, and lunging at some of the more impressionable tourists for a cheap scare, laughing as they fled into the next room.

Several hours into the day, we had a particularly hecklesome group come through. After letting them have their fun for a few moments, I did my evil torturer schtick and chased them all, screaming, into the next room.

Or, so I thought.

Apparantly, two of the groups members - a couple of young men probably around 18 or 19 - did not run, and let me chase their friends into the next room. Then, seizing the opportunity, they locked the door tightly behind me, trapping my poor, bound wife inside the room with them.

I knocked on the door a couple times, staying in character. I could hear them snickering and laughing on the other side of the door. After a couple of minutes, I dropped character and demanded they let me back into the room. I heard them laugh but, curiously, I heard Karen laughing too.

"Honey?" I asked, through the door. "Why are you laughing? Are you okay?"

My question was met with more of my wife's laughter.

"Honey?" I asked again. Then I heard her speak.

"Heehehehehee stop!!"

I heard the two young men laugh too.

"Stop what?" I asked.

"HEehehehe STOP!! EHEhehehee hohoney, they're tihihickling me!"

I screwed my eyes closed as the young men laughed uproariously with my wife, undoubtedly enjoying her desperation as they tickled her. I started to picture them running their fingers all over her exposed body, but shook my head. No - I had to ignore that and get in there!

"HEEHEEEHEE plehehease, stahahap it!! Hohoney, gehet in here and mahake them STAHAHAHAP!!"

Karen's begging was getting more and more hysterical. I started to pound on the door, but it was very sturdy. I knew I'd be able to break through eventually, but not for a while. I couldn't help but wonder what state poor Karen would be in by the time I managed to rescue her from her merciless captors...

Wife-napper? As if Karen would have any objection to being kidnapped by you? :p

-watched, comments shall stream in soon-ish-

Me? Not mind? What are you insinuating??!!!

Meh, he's right :p

This is gonna be fun. You know you have my support Senshi-let's have fun with this ;)

~K

Senshi that's adorable. Appropriate, because so is karen :)

Thanks for the comments and support, all! Less than a day since it went up and I'm already very glad I did this. :) To show my gratitude, here is a brand new word for you: Froop. What does it mean? Anything you like! It's your word, now!

Thanks again. :) Any feedback and/or thoughts and suggestions for future pics is appreciated!

This looks awesome and pretty cool :O! Shall look forward to following this.

-The guy who rarely posts for some reason.

Froop. :lol Speaking of new words, I have yet to receive a Senshi name!! >=o

Karen, you're such a trooper for putting up with the silly man that Senshi is (and lucky, too!), and for encouraging said man to draw you in such ticklish situations. Here's to a successful, joy-filled artistic journey. =)

Ted and Mr. White - thanks a lot for the support! It means a lot. :D

And Mr. Fire, I have consulted and your Senshi name turned out to be: Irresistable Corkscrew

If this name doesn't feel like a part of you just got stronger, I can replace it until you find your name. :)

Thanks Dalek, but I love it just about as much as he does. Sometimes being part 'lee translates to "major attention...hog" lol

But really, it's awesome, and Senshi's art is getting better with each pic. Can't wait to see what you come up with next, honey! :D

~K

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back