• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Device, Ultimate Torture!

Tickle Abuse

Verified
I just built another new device, though I am going to add an oak platform for it to rest on, I used it on the floor, worked just as well! I am retiring the old Immobilizer, this is the NEW IMMOBILIZER. Arm and leg binders, stocks for each foot, big toes tied, and a ratched winch at the end to stretch the lee, there is no movement permitted.

Looks like you've taken tickle torture to a whole new level here.

If you build a better 'lee trap....................

It even looks easy to hose off when needed. :0 Yep you thought of everything. Great looking setup. When is the Smithsonian picking up your old model? ;)

do you build these yourself or do you outsource to the DEVIL haha

I think Amber, Keri, and a few newbies. I may have Tomiko here this week as well, never worked with her and figured its about time, lol.

Thumbs up for every model you named. I've heard Tomiko has some wrestling experience. Can't wait to check that in a tapout clip. :wave:

Lol, now you should put Cali Logan into izt, gag her and give her a really good gang tickling. Me loves this device

I made the base for it today, it wont have to be used on the floor anymore. It really looks badass now! Can't wait to use it tonight.

Thats Frickin Awesome Tommy. We so have to go out for drinks sometime when we end up in the same city. They may lock us up for disturbing discussions though.

I hope you enforce the no clothes rule with the Immobilizer like you do with the Mantis.
:fingerscrossed:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back