• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEW DRAWING (M/M, NUDITY, BONDAGE, SEXUAL THEME)

TKL&CUM

NEW DRAWING -- "Poor Billy - Part I" (M/M, nudity, sexual)

Poor Billy should never hitch hike....heh heh :evilha:

327464_166844106744860_100002578156687_292977_988150716_o.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you all! Perhaps you'd enjoy some more drawings?

NEXT IN SERIES -- "Poor Billy - Part II" (M/M, nudity, sexual)

After HOURS of edging & merciless foot tickling, Billy came HARD for Trevor, the foot tickling fiend (Trevor LIVES to tickle boy feet).

Now Trevor is joined by "Indian Joe"...who LOVES arm pits & nipples! A LONG night of tickling & milking is about to overwhelm poor Billy. His head is spinning on the edge of sanity as he's tickle tortured & forced into orgasm after orgasm.

picture012eh.jpg

Last edited:
yes, please!! :) Are you fan of muscle guys getting tickled...or policemen being handcuffed and tickled??

yes, please!! :) Are you fan of muscle guys getting tickled...or policemen being handcuffed and tickled??

Sure! I prefer the more "twinkish" type guys getting tickle tortured by stronger, more muscular dominants...BUT I like it all!

wow im not really a m/m fan at all but these are catching my eye

There's just somethin' 'bout a helpless boy being subjected to sadistic tickle torture & orgasms that really "stirs the loins" isn't there?? ;)

There's just somethin' 'bout a helpless boy being subjected to sadistic tickle torture & orgasms that really "stirs the loins" isn't there?? ;)

its so true haha, it makes you wish that it was happening to you :p

i dont really have a thing for m/m lol, i think it was the sucking machine that caught my eye most

i dont really have a thing for m/m lol, i think it was the sucking machine that caught my eye most

...but SURELY that relentless tickling the victim is enduring at the hands of other guys is an uncontrollable turn on for you??! That's what I hear from most guys...straight or not! :D

...but SURELY that relentless tickling the victim is enduring at the hands of other guys is an uncontrollable turn on for you??! That's what I hear from most guys...straight or not! :D

all true except for it being another male lol :p

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back