• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New f/f Tickling Videos - Please Tell Me What You Think

VenusDivine

Hello All,

My girlfriend is really ticklish and I talked her into making videos with me. I know what I like as far as dishing out tickle torture and I feel that the content we shot last night was awsome. However, I want to know what you as the viewer likes to see and am hoping to get some feedback from you all to see if we are on the right track. I've attached a short compilation clip to this message for you to view (the quality of the clip has been reduced for easier downloading). Thanks in advance for your comments.

Venus

Looks great. I'd eliminate the ball gag, maybe do a little tighter bondage for some of it. And make sure you let her get some revenge.

nice dude i would get rid of the ball gag though and i would like to see foot tickling.

thanks

That was very good. I actually liked the ball gag. It is different. Do you think you will do any nylon foot tickling with either of you? It looks to me that your girlfriend has ticklish feet and it would be an entertaining scenario. Good job. I liked this clip.
Peace

Loved the ballgag. Great clip. Thanks a lot for the taste.

Definatly better restraints next time. It's good for longer sustained concentration of the "hotspots"

Great stuff tell me if you 2 ever need a male victim

Hello All,

My girlfriend is really ticklish and I talked her into making videos with me. I know what I like as far as dishing out tickle torture and I feel that the content we shot last night was awsome. However, I want to know what you as the viewer likes to see and am hoping to get some feedback from you all to see if we are on the right track. I've attached a short compilation clip to this message for you to view (the quality of the clip has been reduced for easier downloading). Thanks in advance for your comments.

Venus

Mistress Divine,

First and foremost, I absolutely love your work.....The first 23 seconds of this clip is amazing! Would love to see you incorporate a set of stocks as well! Keep up the amazing work!

Cheers,

StocksareBest

Review

Very, very good but I thought the first part of the clip was the best and hopefully in full length very prolonged. Even the amount of slack seemed about right for that kind of clip where the ler is on top seeing the arms thrash a bit. Keep it up.

Nice very good start, perhaps she should wear less and you should wear less and perhaps tickle her private parts.

Last edited:
My point of view

1. The ball gag was definitely ok
2. The victim is genuinely ticklish- that turns me on :firedevil (and makes me wanna tickle her til she passes out...)
3. Yes, there should be more foot tickling (especially barefoot in the stocks)
4. What I liked most of all is the genuine ticklishness and suffering of the "poor" victim.
5. Finally: excellent work, keep on... maybe you have got further ticklish girl friends:blaugh: and yes, give her the chance of revenge !!!

Heya! ^_^

Personally, I think the diversity in positions and technique is very cool. The ballgag in the beginning is a nice touch, and so is the taunting (how cruel... =P). Though the bondage may be light, I think it works out because of the squirming and such...it's rather cute, actually. =)

All in all, I think the preview looks promising. Looking forward to more, if you're planning on doing more! ^_^

I like the verbal teasing "Honey you love it" although she suffers ;). The begging of the victim is also cute "dont tickle me anywhere" :).

Definitely keep the ballgag, don't listen to the heathens! :D This community could use some better bondage techniques. Speaking of which, just go a little harder-core on your bondage, and you'll be fine. I do like the verbal interaction, very nice.

First 23 seconds was IT!

Very cool...great post!!!!! and yes, keep the ball-gag....the whimpering and vocalized pleading sound nice through it! Verrrrrrrrrrrrry niiiiiiiiiiice! :rolleyes:

Thanks so much for sharing and asking for input...and, ok, yes....tighter, more deliberate bondage would be great, though that balancing act on the couch was sorta interesting....I'd have flipped the whole thing over by then....the massage table section was your best...kudos!!! :bowing:

Thank you all for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate your feed back. Yes, I definately agree with you all on the bondage and good bondage was one of the additional elements I wanted to focus on. Unfortunately that night I was using nylon rope because it comes in such pretty colors, however; it tends to slip with all of the thrashing. I will definately use more jute in the future which should solve the problem. I am also thinking of using leather and steel restraints, what do you think?

In regard to ball gag, it was actually an accident that it was left in for the beginning of the first clip (we had done a bound and gagged struggle clip before hand). I'm glad that I left it in because I would have never thought that so many people would have liked it, so ball gags it is in some future clips.

Verbally teasing and tormenting my victim is a talent that I posess and it just comes so naturally for me. I am glad to see that it was mentioned, it is one of the things that I feel a lot of the videos that I have seen lack and wasn't sure if maybe the ticklers part and pleasure in the video isn't as important to the viewer as the one being tickled. What are your feelings on this?

I will definately be doing more foot tickling with and without nylons and hopefully will find more friends that I can victimize. My goal is to have fun while producing some kick ass content that everyone wants to see. I will be posting more samples as I go as well as the clips4sale store address as soon as we are up and running. If you have any ideas or special requests, feel free to email me directly at [email protected]

And yes, I am extremely ticklish in one spot but I will admit, I can dish it out but I can't take it;)

Thanks Again,
Venus;)

gag

Don't get rid of the ball gag. It adds so much to the helplessness of the lee and noone does it anymore.

I thought the clip was downright excellent, even down to the teasing from the tickler!

The only gripe I would have would be that tighter bondage is needed

But I must say for a first attempt it was fantastic, I look forward to seeing more of your work!

Good video. Tight bondage isn't always the most appropriate. And I don't think there's enough videos out there with gagged laughter, but then I might be biased. :devil2:

Love it

Great clip.

Add stripping! Remove socks and then tickle. Remove the top and then tickle. Remove.. you get the point, stripping the lee adds to the helplessness. Nothing is sexier than seeing a tied up tickle victim go from dressed to undressed, preferably topless or nude.

Awesome clip, thanks for sharing. I have a question that turns into a request. Most of the companies that produce f/f tickling clips that have one ler as the primary tickler never have a revenge or payback version. My question is, as a top isn't it par for the course to totally understand what the lee is going through to completely have an understanding of the limits and boundries. I am the ler in my relationship, but every so often I allow my sub to exact revenge not only for her pleasure but so I can feel what she is going through for my own understanding when she is the lee. My question is will you ever be the subject of receiving what you dish out? I have personally felt that when it comes to the person in control being controled it becomes a much more erotic scene if for no other reason the removal of the lers power and overall joy on the former lee's face. Thanks again for the clips, I have visited your clips4sale site and have enjoyed several of your offerings. Just wanted to add food for thought.

Great!

That was better than most of the stuff I've seen here lately. If I could improve one thing? Toplessness.

Awesome clip, thanks for sharing. I have a question that turns into a request. Most of the companies that produce f/f tickling clips that have one ler as the primary tickler never have a revenge or payback version. My question is, as a top isn't it par for the course to totally understand what the lee is going through to completely have an understanding of the limits and boundries. I am the ler in my relationship, but every so often I allow my sub to exact revenge not only for her pleasure but so I can feel what she is going through for my own understanding when she is the lee. My question is will you ever be the subject of receiving what you dish out? I have personally felt that when it comes to the person in control being controled it becomes a much more erotic scene if for no other reason the removal of the lers power and overall joy on the former lee's face. Thanks again for the clips, I have visited your clips4sale site and have enjoyed several of your offerings. Just wanted to add food for thought.

I am really ticklish in one spot and once activated it can get to the point that even the motion to touch it again can send me through the roof. I must admit I am great at dishing it out but not at taking it, so I will always be on top...;) However; I plan on getting other friends involved to top and bottom and will keep the revenge factor in mind for future clips with them. Thanks for your thoughts and compliments;)

Venus

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back