• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEW Fayth Tickle Tortures Kobe Lee in "Jealous Tickles" Nylons Preview + News!

Casey_HU

TMF Novice
NEW Fayth Tickle Tortures Kobe Lee in "Jealous Tickles" Nylons Preview + News!

Hey guys & gals!

Well, it looks like Fayth put out the latest clip I gave her. Something I'm calling "Jealous Tickles." It's a VERY HOT clip with Fayth & Kobe Lee!

The premise is Fayth is down on her luck when in struts Kobe Lee (wearing a sexy black dress and sheer black pantyhose), flaunting her success in Fayth's face. Well (as we all know Fayth) she isn't about to listen to that nonsense! Fayth attacks and knocks out Kobe, removing Kobe's shoes and tying her up in a cool arms-under-knees tie-up on the bed (the tying is on camera). Fayth wakes up Kobe for some very sexy all-over Tickle Torture Revenge! Kobe is tickled everywhere, including her neck, upperbody, legs, and feet! Kobe as you know has the most unique and sexy laugh out there (matched only by her gorgeous looks), and she laughs crazily the whole time! The tickling happens in the last 5-6 minutes of the clip (the first half is the knock out/tie up.

You can find the actual clip here:

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7999

NOW...ON TO THE BIG NEWS!

After getting a lot of requests, I realized that since I donate much of my work to several of the ladies I shoot with, it might be difficult for those that enjoy seeing it to track it all down. So I decided to bring back my old site Heroine Universe, but this time turn it into a links/blog hub, where people can get information re: all my work. Not to mention my YouTube Previews, Photo Gallery, and other goodies spread throughout the site. I no longer sell my work, instead choosing to donate it to several special friends of mine because trying to make a buck with this stuff is not my thing (I do my shoots for fun), but I realize that some folks enjoy seeing my work, so this is the next best thing.

Take a look and let me know what you think:

www.heroineuniverse.com

I've attached a preview clip for this here, but I also put up a slightly bigger one @ my YouTube Previews. Feel free to stop by and check it out @:

http://www.youtube.com/user/HeroineUniverse

Take care!

Casey
www.heroineuniverse.com

Fantastic!!! Great to hear that HeroineUniverse is back. Thanks for listening to your fans. Look foward to see the rest of your stuff.

WOO HOO! Thank you and welcome back. Hopefully you'll be hooking up with Tomiko for some nylon tickling soon!! :dogpile::dogpile::dogpile::dogpile:

i hope so too!

I can tell you that i have had the honor of tickling Tomiko's nyloned feet..WOW..she is soooo ticklish..i never can stop laughing when she is laughing so hard..i just love it! Maybe if we are nice....A clip of Tomiko and I might be the next clip Casey donates to Fayth on Fire productions for us all to see;).....
thanks for all of your support!!

fayth

There are few things more exciting than watching Fayth and Tomiko go at it! Two of my favorite models:) I've seen clips of both of them being tickled, and I think you're a little more ticklish Fayth, am I right?

I can tell you that i have had the honor of tickling Tomiko's nyloned feet..WOW..she is soooo ticklish..i never can stop laughing when she is laughing so hard..i just love it! Maybe if we are nice....A clip of Tomiko and I might be the next clip Casey donates to Fayth on Fire productions for us all to see;).....
thanks for all of your support!!

fayth

Well I can't very well turn down one of my ladies, now can I!?! Here is a quickie sneak peek clip I just made right now to illustrate the next clip coming that features Fayth (as the evil obsessed lesbian chick!) having her way with Tomi's & Kristiana's sexy nylon feet (among other body parts too LOL!). Full clip coming in August.

Casey
www.heroineuniverse.com

Wow, that's something that will definitely go into my Erection Collection.....:bowing:

All is Grand!

Man I love Heroine Universe. It is one of my all time favorites. F/F nylon tickling doesn't get much better than this. Great job and I look forward to all your new offerings.
Peace

Well I can't very well turn down one of my ladies, now can I!?! Here is a quickie sneak peek clip I just made right now to illustrate the next clip coming that features Fayth (as the evil obsessed lesbian chick!) having her way with Tomi's & Kristiana's sexy nylon feet (among other body parts too LOL!). Full clip coming in August.

Casey
www.heroineuniverse.com

Biggest fan 2 looks great!!! Please tell that both Tomi & Kristiana are tied up and tickled on their nylon feet at the same time. Can't wait til this clip is posted.

Really looking foward to this weekend at HU. Thanks for sharing all your great stuff.

Kobe Lee is one of the best ticklees outthere. I love her feet in tan sheer nylons. They looking so sexy and they are very ticklish too. More Hogtied tickling please Casey ;)

Biggest fan 2 looks great!!! Please tell that both Tomi & Kristiana are tied up and tickled on their nylon feet at the same time. Can't wait til this clip is posted.

Really looking foward to this weekend at HU. Thanks for sharing all your great stuff.

Thanks for the kind words!

Doing the sequel was kind of a last minute thought I had during my June shoot, so it wasn't as prepared as most of the vendor folks around here do. But honestly it turned out to be one of my more favorite scenes of that shoot. It's an 18 minute clip with Tomiko still tied up and being abused by Fayth (the obsessed fan), when in comes Kristiana (looking super hot in her 2-piece leopard print bikini) to attempt a rescue. Of course it doesn't work and Kris & Tomi end up as Fayth's playthings (just how I like them!).

As far as the tickling, it's most of the clip, but I didn't want to do the side-by-side type thing. Rather I thought it would be fun to tie them opposite ends of the bed and sort of cross their legs together, to give Fayth access to ALL their parts! Honestly, this is an ultra sheer tan pantyhose lovers dream (well, at least it was mine LOL)!

To Nylon Tickler:

Kobe is coming back to me in September AND October (October with Tomiko). So yes, you'll see a whole lot of Kobe being tickled (by me, by Tomi, and by both me AND Tomi at the same time). Same thing goes for Tomi (both Kobe and myself giving her the business). :p

:)

Casey
www.heroineuniverse.com

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back