• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEW French Renfaire Clip (m/f)

weedy

TMF Poster
Hey there,

there is a Renfaire Festival in France thats similiar to canelli. If you google 'Médiévales de Bouliac' you will find a lot of pictures with girls tickled in stocks. Some of them could be underage, so I will not post it here.
I`ve searched the internet for a clip and finally found something :) its short, but pretty good.

follow the link and watch the video.
http://www.sudouest.fr/2012/09/10/pour-la-beaute-de-la-geste-816264-2782.php

starts around 0:42

Nice find! It looks a bit gentler than the Canelli stuff I've seen, but it's still really notable for the public tickling fans.

Now, we just need to get some of this going here in the States.

Just googled it and couldn't find any images. What wording do you google? Any site links?

Nice slide show. Some pretty women there. Thanks for sharing.

thanks for this - they guy who uploaded all those pics is obviuosly a regular, next one is in september so hopefully he'll get some more. thanks for sharing

That slide show was awesome! I wish there was more to that video though

Nice. Wish the clip showed more, but those pics were great. The women also generally look much cuter than the ones from the Italian renfaire IMO.

Are there any updates to the pictures or videos? I would love to see more!

Hi !

As I said on another post, there are no videos are pictures online of the faire.

For ones who wanna come to the next faire, videos and pictures are not allowed ; only family and friends could.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back