• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Friends in a New Town 4: Tools of the Trade (FF/M) (F/F) (F/M) (F/FM)

the snarker

Author’s note: This is the lengthiest chapter yet, nearly twice the size of the second part. I hope you enjoy. All characters depicted are at least eighteen years old.

It had been a little over a week since Michael met Terry and Emma on the school bus. That day was constantly on the young man’s mind. When after school, he spent the afternoon as their willing tickling partner. At night, he dreamt about feisty Terry’s nails gliding on his soles (his gagged mouth stifling his ticklish cries) or of his own fingers exploring sweet Emma’s sensitive toes. Alas, helping his mother with chores from the move and schoolwork prevented him from joining the girls on another of their after school games. On the bright side, when it came to the school days, the three friends were inseparable, and Emma’s cute pink flats or bright red flip-flops made her meaty feet easy target for tickling during breaks and of course, during the bus trips in and out of school.

Thursday evening, Mike had just finished mowing the lawn and put himself headfirst in his maths homework when his cellphone received a text from Terry.

- Whatcha doing this weekend?

- Nothing so far. Things are pretty much in order here. Finally. He answered.

- Cool. We’re gonna do a sleepover at Emma’s. You game?

- Friday-Saturday?

- No, Friday night to Monday morning silly. The whole weekend.

Mike’s heart skipped a beat. To be with the girls not just an afternoon, or a whole 24 hours, but to be with them over 72 hours. Exciting could not begin to describe it. As exhilarating as his experience with them had been, their tickle game the previous week had left him completely exhausted. Happily exhausted, but exhausted nonetheless. He had no doubt that Terry was wicked enough to assume complete control over him and his feet. He would spent the whole weekend as a toy, a gagged tickle toy to be played with and worshiped alongside the ticklish doll that was Emma.

- I would love to. I’ll tell my mom. He texted.

To know ones limit, one must test them, he thought.

Although the three teens were 18 (or maybe especially because they were 18), Mike’s mom insisted on talking to Emma’s mom to make sure there would be some adult supervision. Once reassured that it would be the case, she happily gave her son permission to spend the weekend at Emma’s place.
Friday morning, Mike brought a second bag with some clothes and personal effects with him on the school bus. As usual, he was the first student in and went to the back of the bus after saying hello to Monica the bus driver. Terry and Emma soon joined him.

- How’s it going Mikey boy? Said Terry.

- Really well. I can’t wait for school to be over.

- I betcha are. Terry said, winking.

- Good morning, Mike. Emma stifled a yawn.

- You look tired. He said.

- She’s always tired. Come on lay down.

Emma took off her pink flats and laid her body on the seat. Her bare feet were just beyond Terry’s lap and the balls were resting on Mike’s jeans clad thigh. Each of her friends took a large foot and rubbed it. She was fast asleep.

- I’m happy you finally have time for us outside of school.

- Me too. I mean, you know I didn’t really speak to you in detail about last week, but…

- I know. If you’d been spooked you wouldn’t’ve spent all ya time in school with us.

- Right.

There was a pause.

- Don’t worry, I’ll take good care of ya guys.

There was a fire deep within the slender girl’s eyes. Mike could not wait for her to unleash it.

It had been a long and very dull day, but now it was over. The trio was leaving the bus and walking towards Emma’s house. Mike was dying with anticipation. At first glance, Terry looked like her usual energetic self, but the dark haired teen sensed a heightened eagerness in her voice. Emma mystified him. Nothing in her demeanour revealed her feelings on the sleepover. She was warm and soft-spoken, like she always is. The three approached the house while talking about one of the latest Marvel movies.

- It was a great twist. Terry said.

- I thought it was poorly executed. Mike said.

- How so?

- The Mandarin is a great villain in the comics and the movie didn’t take him seriously.

- Really? A great villain?

- I thought the movie was funny. Emma said

Emma unlocked the doors and let her friends in. They took their jackets off and hung them in the closet. Mike was wearing a black t-shirt with the Batman emblem,
Emma a long white t-shirt with a discrete amount of cleavage and Terry a long sleeved pink shirt that matched the colours of her long nails.

- I guess so, but I feel like the filmmakers wasted the ch-

- Now, Emma.

Standing behind Mike, Emma put him in a bear hug. He was startled at first.

- Wh-

- Shush now. Ya got a pretty mouth, but it’s prettier when it can’t speak.

Terry took out a roll of grey duct tape and a small piece of cloth from the top of the closet and approached him. He did not resist as she put the cloth in his mouth and tightly wrapped the tape around his head three times. She made sure to smooth it over to show the imprint of his lips.

- Mmph. He retorted.

- Still not done. Terry said.

She crouched down slowly, taking the time to trace her sharp nails the length of his body. From his upper-chest, to his ribs, sides, thighs and knees, the sensation
made him shiver. He could not stifle a ticklish groan.

- He seems jittery. Emma baby, help him out.

- I would be happy to.

Since Emma and Mike were the same height, her mouth easily reached his earlobe. She was gently sucking it.

- Ommpphh.

Distracted by this act of tenderness, the young man did not feel Terry unlacing his black sneakers. He took notice of the situation when she lifted his right foot up
to her face. He look down on his kneeling friend as she held his ankle in one hand and took off his shoe with the other from the heel. She slowly and very
deliberately traced the length of his sock clad sole with a couple of her long nails. Mike quivered under her touch. If Emma were not holding him, he would have fallen flat on his face. His sneaker off his feet, Terry looked him straight in the eyes and inhaled deeply into it. Then, she put the shoe on the ground, put her hand on his foot and smelled his slightly damp grey socks. Terry moaned. She took off his sock, again tracing her nails, but this time on his bare foot.

-Mmphh. Mmtrmmph.

She smelled in between his toes, still grazing his arch. The care that the girls were giving to his foot and ear made the teen chuckle and moan. Terry put is now bare foot on the ground and repeated the process with his left foot. Emma also switched her attention to his right earlobe. Terry stood up.

- Mike, lift your arms at your chest and make fists.

He followed her instructions. She took his long socks and covered his arms from the hands to near his elbows. She took the duct tape and wrapped it around the socks making a protective casing.

- Try to open your hands.

He was powerless to do so. His hands were trapped in the socks and tape. The pale brunette lightly tapped a finger on the imprint of his lips.

- Now ya can expect this to come off a few times over the weekend. We ain’t gonna starve ya. But you remember the rules, those pretty feet of yours stay bare until we leave for school Monday morning. Agreed?

- Ympph. Mike said.

- Great.

Terry held his face in her hands and smooshed his tape covered mouth with her lips.

- Ya can let go now.

Emma freed the boy from her embrace, walked to face him and gently kissed him. Then, she caressed his cheek, and whispered in his ears.

- You are even cuter than usual.

Mike’s face turned to a deep shade of red.

- Chop chop, you two. Let’s set up into the basement.

The girls shed their shoes and guided Mike downstairs. Unlike the previous week, the boy took the time to look around. The basement was wide and open. It had a big flat screen television with surround sound system. A small couch, a recliner and a big couch that he knew well. Of note was the big ottoman that the girls must have set aside during their previous tickle game. In one corner, there was a computer desk (with the armchair Emma was bound to the last time). In another, a refrigerator, sitting next to a bathroom that doubled up as the laundry room. There was another door, leading to a storage space. The carpeted floor was soft under the trio’s bare feet.

As the girls were rummaging in the storage, Mike looked at his bounds. He could move freely but he could not rub his gag off even if he wanted to. His predicament made him realize that while he could run and hold the girls at bay, he could not dish out any tickling in retaliation.

- Please, make yourself comfortable Michael. Emma said from the storage.

- Hmmph.

Hearing the boy’s muffled response, the girls looked at each other with a big smile on their faces. Mike sat in the recliner and activated the footrest. His friends came back in the room with blankets and a baby blue duffle bag.

- Look girly; he put his toetsies on a plate for us. Isn’t that nice?

- Yes.

Terry threw the blankets in a lump next to the big couch and leapt at Mike’s feet. In a flash, she was kneeling next to him. Her hands holding is right foot in place as she smattered every inch of it with her tongue. The young man squirmed and moaned in delight.

- Ya like that don’t ya?! She said between licks.

- Ymmspsssssppphhh!

At that moment, Terry surprised him by taken a hold of his calf and scaling her nails down to his heels. His toes were now in her mouth and she was gnawing at them eliciting muffled laughter. Mike’s hands were gesticulating about, when he felt the soft grip of Emma’s big hands on his shoulder, gently massaging them. She was kneeling behind him.

- I would like to tell you how much I love how sensitive you are. That I find it extremely attractive and that I feel blessed that you will be spending this weekend with us. Emma softly whispered in his ear.

Emma’s sweet confession was as electrifying to him as Terry’s control of his ticklish flesh. The wild girl was in full control of his lower leg, all her fingers running up and down his calf and shin, while her mouth was giving love bites to his arch and heel. As relaxing as Emma’s massage was, Terry’s treatment made him shake.

- Mph! Mphh! Mphh! Mmph!

Mike decide to encourage her by placing his left foot right next to her face. Her chocolate eyes set ablaze by the sight of his pale arch, with darkened ball and heel. She quickly snatched it up, took a mouthful of his toes from both feet, and attacked his soles. Jolts of ticklish energy pulsated across his body from his sensitive nerve endings.

- MMMMMMPPPPHHHHHHH! He laughed.

The sight was so enchanting to Emma, that she started to suck his earlobe again. She stopped her massage and lowered her hands to Mike’s ribs. She pinched them like a crab. He flailed about, and without Terry’s firm grip, he would have kicked her to the ground. Seeing that her tall friend had decided to switch to tickling, Terry turned around holding their ticklish toy’s ankles in the nook of her arm, fished a big oval hairbrush from the blue duffle bag, and raked it across his soles.

- WhMMMMMMMPPHHH! MPHM! MMMMMMMMMMPHHHHMMPH!

This was a new experience for Mike. He knew about tickling with a feather but not a hairbrush. This was devious. His body was convulsing. So much so, that he sprang up from the recliner. Stumbling a bit before regaining his footing. Phantom tickles from the brush still covering his feet. Both girls were laying on the carpet, pushed away by their friend’s outburst. Terry was laughing heartily.

- Didn’t expect the brush did ya?

He shook his head while rubbing his feet on the carpet. He felt sheepish after pushing his friends like that. Emma stood up, approached him, and calmly took his arm.

- It’s ok Mike. How could you have known that she would tickle you this hard? Come with me.

She helped him back to his seat and sat by his feet.

- Mike, I would like to know if the brush was too much for you. Because, I would like to tickle you with it, please?

How could he say no to those emerald green eyes? He grunted in the affirmative.

- Thank you!

She kissed the top of his foot.

- He’s gonna kick ya in the face! Terry said.

- Oh… right. Mike, would it be ok if I restrained your legs?

- Ommkphh.

- Thank you, you’re so sweet.

Emma took out some white nylon rope from the bag to securely bind his ankles, cinching it in the middle. Then, she used the remaining rope to attach him tightly to the footrest and tie his big toes together, thereby holding his feet back. She took the hairbrush in her strong hand and planted a small kiss on the ball of his feet.

- Are you ready?

- Ymmph.

The girl did not go fast, but she went hard. She was slowly rubbing the bristles into the sensitive skin of Mike’s right sole. Going up and down, not missing a single spot. The boy was crying out in laughter. The sensation was complete torture. It was measured, systematic and stimulated all of his nerve endings. Worse, while is upper body was in a frenzy, his lower legs and feet could barely move, restrained as they were. Emma did not even need to hold them down. She was now alternating between slow and fast tickling, with a particular care to the thin skin right under his toes. Mike was thrusting his chest up and punching the armrest with his taped hands, laughing helplessly through his sealed lips. Terry was studying the scene with rapt attention. It was the first time she saw her best friend in such control of a ticklish subject. After a couple minutes, Emma ceased her onslaught. Mike was rapidly breathing through his nose, savouring the reprieve.

- Mike? Are you ok?

The dark haired boy nodded. Emma let him relax for a minute. She took out another hairbrush from the bag.

- Mike? I would to continue with two hairbrushes. Do you agree with that?

Two hairbrushes? One was maddening enough. The sensation of two of those devilish devices would tickle him so much he would flip the whole chair over!

- Ysmmpph! He enthusiastically muffled.

However, he put his wrists together before him.

- Do you want me to restrain you more?

He grunted in approval.

- Terry, could you help me please?

- Sure can do!

The girls took out more of the nylon rope and tied his wrists in front of him in a figure eight. Rope was wrapped over his chest, abdomen and the back of the chair. Terry went to the computer desk to pick up the armchair, placed it behind him and sat down. She put her chin next to his head and whispered in his ear.

- My hands are gonna get some spare ribs.

She kissed his tape-covered cheek and licked his temple. Emma positioned herself at his feet with a brush in each hand. Mike’s eyes were wide in anticipation.

- Are you ready? Emma said.

- Ymmphh.

His whole body was straining and desperately fighting his bonds, but they would not budge. The girls were in total control. Terry was swiftly digging into his ribs and sides making him squirm left then right. Emma was mixing her brushing technique: slow and methodical on the left foot, faster and more intense on the right foot. Again, the girls were confusing his mind and body by overloading his senses. He settled on laughing as much as he could as loudly as he could through his stuffed mouth and sealed lips. Laughing was the only thing in his control. The rest of himself was nothing but a tickle toy. Terry and Emma might as well write their names on his feet and make it official.

- MmMMMpppHH! MMMMpPPPPHhHHhhhH! MMMMHH! MMMMpppppHHHpMMhhhh!

After fifteen minutes of non-stop tickling, Emma stopped.

- I think he needs a break Terry.

- If ya say so.

Mike moaned when the tickling ended.

- Michael, are you thirsty? Emma said.

He was. All this tickling, laughing and squirming felt like a workout. The cloth in his mouth drying it did not help. He nodded.

- I will get you some water.

Emma went to the fridge and took out a small water bottle and a plastic straw. Carefully, Terry unwrapped the tape around his head and fished out the cloth.

- Whoa. That was something. Mike said.

His tall friend approached him and he took a long sip from the bottle.

- Thanks.

- My pleasure. She said, smiling.

She gave him another sip and put the bottle on the ground.

- How do you feel?

- I don’t know. Like I’ve been put through the wringer. Those brushes are murder. Terry didn’t help either.

In response, Terry lightly bit his ear.

- Oh! But… it was good. Yes. Good.

- Ya guys wanna watch a movie? Terry said.

- Su…sure. He said.

- Great! Let’s put ya in a new position. And Emma pretty, me thinks you’re gonna join him.

- Ok.

As Emma started to untie Mike’s legs, Terry gave him a new gag. A cloth was again stuffed in his mouth, but instead of tape she used a large white cloth tied over
his mouth with a tight knot behind his head.

- Don’t want to tear off your skin too much. She said.

Once untied from the recliner, Terry affixed the ottoman to the big couch and made her two friends lay on their bellies. She took out some more rope and
proceeded to hogtie them. She also tied their toes and used the excess rope to tie it off at their knees. This made their feet flat and taunt. Then, she walk around to Emma bit the curvy girl’s upper lip amorously before gagging her the same way as Mike (but with a pink cloth).

- So, I thought we should watch something light. What do ya think?

Both muffled in the affirmative.

- Good. How about “Enter the Dragon”? You’ve seen that before?

- Ymmphh. Mike said

- Ya liked it?

- Huhmmphh.

- “Enter the Dragon” it is!

Terry took hold of her friends’ chins and gave each of them a passionate kiss. She sprang up, put the movie in the Blu-ray player and sat on the big couch with the remote controllers and the duffel bag. She spread her legs in-between Mike and Emma, ankles crossed. She was haughtily rubbing their cheeks, ears and gagged mouth with her soles and toes. Making sure to spread them under their noses to engulf them in their sweet aroma. The young man had missed the alluring smell of Terry’s slender feet. A few minutes into the movie, the purpose of the bag next to Terry became clear. She took out a two long back scratchers. With one in each hand, she started to apply pressure. Starting with Emma, digging from underneath her toes to the end of her heel. The sensation made the girl inhale sharply, clench her fists and bend her strong back.

- MPHH! She replied.

- Atta girl.

Terry used the second scratcher to tease the sole in the opposite direction. Mike turned his head to admire Emma’s round, laughter stricken face. Her tormentor’s toes periodically squeezing her nose. Terry accelerated the pace over the beauty’s large feet.

- Mmmmpphhhhhmmmphh! MMM! MmmMPPHHHhhMMphh!

She was wriggling on the ottoman like a fish out of water. Her quivering body mesmerized the boy. Charmed by her round muscular arms, her plump torso and firm, heaving breasts. He could see a bit of sweat forming on her cleavage, glistening the tanned skin. Beautiful laugh lines carved her face around the eyes, perking up her adorable cheeks. He took a deep breath of Terry’s foot as Emma’s musical laughter struck a high note.

- MmmPhh! Mike moaned, surprised.

Terry had put herself forward to suck his toes. The scratchers had changed their angle of attack. They were now crossing Emma’s soles horizontally, though it did nothing to alleviate the girl’s ticklish predicament. After a minute of rolling her tongue around Mike’s toes as if they were hard candy, she switched to sloppily lathering his soles. He enjoyed the feeling of her wet tongue charting his flesh. It made him stir, stretching the ropes binding him.

- Mmmmmfff. MmmmfffMmmmfff.

- Ya like that eh, pretty boy.

- Ysmmmphh.

He closed his eyes, trying to ignore everything but the warmth covering his soles.

- Both of ya smell my feet.

They did so without hesitation. Letting the odour overwhelm their olfactory senses. Emma was rubbing her nose on her friends arch and heel, appreciating each slight variations of the scent. Terry loved the hot exhalations coming quickly from the laughing Emma’s nose. She let go of her friends’ feet and faces to search the bag for some new toys. Mike and Emma looked at each other. He could see the olive skin of her cheek now reddened and the twinkle in her eyes. It was clear to him that she was smiling behind her pink gag. She could see how much like a tomato he looked. Slightly sweating at the top of his head. Having known countless times the feeling of Terry mouth on her feet, she knew that the boy was aroused. Terry took out a roll out black electric tape and two electric toothbrushes from the bag. She taped each instruments to Emma’s meaty soles. One brush’s bristle was right under the spot between the big and second toe. The second’s was at the end of the arch just before the heel. The plump girl had guessed what nefarious devices Terry had selected and was wildly shaking her head. Her attempts to slip out of her bonds were in vain.

- Trmmphh! Nmmmpph! NNMMpppHHH! Trrrrm!

- No complaining. Ya know you love it.

She did, but that did not change how exhausting and tortuous what comes next was going to be. Terry rolled the young man to his side, giving him a full view of Emma’s body.

- Now Mikey boy, since ya already seen the movie, take a look at this!

Terry mounted Emma’s lower back and elbows. She bended her arms to activate the toothbrushes.

- MMMMMMPPPPPHHHHHHHHH!!!

The whirring of the brushes spinning in Emma’s sensitive flesh send her in a frenzy. Not help by the fact that Terry was assaulting the girl’s soft sides. She was desperately gesticulating, but the vixen was maintaining control of her friend’s body.

- Hey Emma, honey? Can ya hear me? Can ya hear me?

- MMMMmmPPPPHHHH! MMMMPPHHH!

- I said are ya listening? She said, slapping her thick ass.

- OMMMMPH! YMMMPHH! YMMPPH!

- Good, good. Listen to this: Coochie. Coochie. Coo. You are part of my tickling petting zoo.

With every word, Terry dug all her fingers in one spot, from her smooth armpit, fleshy side, in between her abdominal muscles, and even slipped her hands into
Emma’s cleavage to tickle her breasts. At this, Emma’s whole body bucked hard, eyes wide like saucers, but Terry managed to keep control.

- ARRUMMMMMMMPPPPPHHHHHHH! MMPH! MMM! TRMMMMMPPPPPHHH!!!

- What? Is there… some kind… of problem… Emma darling?!

- TCMMMPPHHSSSSPHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

- If there’s a problem…. Ya gotta speak up!

- BMMMMCHCHPHHMMPH!

- I didn’t… get that!

Terry bended down and blew a big raspberry in Emma’s neck. And another. And another. She was desperately swinging left and right. Laughing so hard Mike thought that even with the gag muffling her, the neighbours would make a noise complaint to the police. He was starting to wonder when Terry would cease her daring assault.

His question was answered half an hour of long, non-stop tickle torments later. Suddenly, Terry stopped tickling the shaking and moaning Emma to rip the toothbrushes taped to her tanned soles. She threw them on the couch, without turning them off, and applied gentle kisses on every inch of her soles. Her characteristic aggressiveness gone, replaced by tender affection. She had switched positions, facing her feet instead of her head. She held her face cupped in her feet, gently rubbing the pink cloth and nose.

- Mmmmmmmmmmm. Emma moaned, deeply inhaling the the scent of Terry’s soles.

- You know how much I need you.

- Mmmmmm.

Emma nodded, rubbing her face around the pale and rosy feet. Her friend’s kiss became more passionate, really taking the time to suck on the tender flesh. It left some faint marks. She continued her special care for a few minutes, then swiftly untied Emma toes, and the knot joining her wrists to her ankles. Terry was now next to Mike, gently massaging his scalp, her feet in “the pose”, while Emma was writhing and stretching around. She moaned a bit when a joint would crack. Terry studied the boy for a minute then freed him from his hogtie.

- Let’s relax for a bit. I’m pretty tired.

- Ymm Trrmmmmpphh?! Emma muffled.

- It’s not like I’m doing nothing! What? You want some more?

Emma shook her head in the negative, grunting.

- That’s what I thought! Now lay on your back ya two cuties.

They followed her lead. She then pulled each pair of feet so that they would touch the back of the couch.

- There. Now I’m gonna put my feet up and enjoy the movie for a while. I mean, we still gotta couple days to go.

She approached Emma and slightly her pink cloth gag. Just enough to slip her left foot under it covering the tall girl’s pulpy lips until her toes exited on the other
side trapping her nose between her toes.

- Fresh air ‘ll be good for ya.

- Mmmm.

Mike saw her coming with her right foot and repeated the process. He was once again under the thrall of Terry’s feet. He had no regrets.
Terry sat back in the couch, stretching her arms. She wore a very satisfied grin.

The End.

Last edited:
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back