• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Girl, Awful Feet, What To Do??

Dirkman

TMF Regular
My ex was gorgeous, had the most gorgeous feet you've ever seen, and was ticklish as HELL. But she's my ex now, and the prior wasn't worth the anger she caused me everywhere but the bedroom...

So I'm back on the market after a long time, meet this girl, HOT HOT HOT, and then I see her feet. Oh Lord. They are very wide and just awful looking, they're like flippers. I haven't checked yet if they are ticklish because I haven't had the chance.. if they are might be worth it.. but if not.. damn. She's a great girl otherwise.

So I'm posting because I want to know if anyone has had a similar experience... and doesn't it SUCK?? Hot chick, so cool, but can her feet really be an deal breaker? I'm freaked out that I'm thinking, "YES".

I think you should break up with her. Not because how her feet look, but because she deserves someone to love her for her, not her feet. It's like finding a girl you think you love, until you learn she's not ticklish, than you don't know whether or not you should still be with her? Pretty sad. You should consider yourself lucky, not unlucky because of her feet.

Again break up with her and let her find someone who deserves to have such a lady.

my advice........

You should love her for her personality (what's on the inside). The way her feet look shouldn't be the most important thing. If her feet are ugly, convince her to wear some fancy socks to make up for it, or perhaps treat her to a pedicure. If she is ticklish, enjoy it! Good Luck!

Cid said:
I think you should break up with her. Not because how her feet look, but because she deserves someone to love her for her, not her feet. It's like finding a girl you think you love, until you learn she's not ticklish, than you don't know whether or not you should still be with her? Pretty sad. You should consider yourself lucky, not unlucky because of her feet.

Again break up with her and let her find someone who deserves to have such a lady.

I agree with Cid,if its that important to you,you need to move on because you are never going to be satisfied.Dont waste her time,our yours.And if i my,let me offer some advice.As much as i love the female foot,if i was in love with a woman in every other way,that would be at the bottom of my list.I was with a woman who,i thought,had the most beautiful feet i had ever seen.Her feet were not ticklish at all,and she did not even really liked to have them touched.I wish i had married her none the less,she was an incredible woman.It was my loss....

Get rid of her and adopt a puppy. :dog: Your problems will be solved.

Maniac, you're just saying that so you can pick her up. :p

I don't think there's anything wrong with having deal-breakers. Some women have a height cut-off, and they won't date men below a certain height. That's fine, that's up to them. I know a girl who will only date a man who has blue eyes. She is probably ruling out a lot of wonderful people, but it's up to her. So if you want to make good feet a standard, by all means do. I don't think that is shallow.

E-Dawg would be correct if that's the way your brain worked. Somehow, I don't think that's the case. If you find that a ticklish girl with pretty feet is a requirement for emotional love, then you must abide by it. Don't make the mistake of trying to force yourself to "act normal" just because your logical brain tells you that's the way you're supposed to behave.

Save the two of you a lot of trouble and hurt, and move on.

sabaki said:
Maniac, you're just saying that so you can pick her up. :p

I don't think there's anything wrong with having deal-breakers. Some women have a height cut-off, and they won't date men below a certain height. That's fine, that's up to them. I know a girl who will only date a man who has blue eyes. She is probably ruling out a lot of wonderful people, but it's up to her. So if you want to make good feet a standard, by all means do. I don't think that is shallow.

Shhhh! noone knows how much i adore crusty ass heels. :veryhappy

maniactickler said:
Shhhh! noone knows how much i adore crusty ass heels. :veryhappy
He said flippers, so they are probably smooth and dolphin-like.

Start by buying her a gift. A manicure and pedicure.
Then go from there.
No woman would dislike a gift like that regardless of motives behind the gift :blaugh:

Boris

Cid said:

Yeah, I can't believe how big of a jerk this guy is with his standards. Why can't he be like most people in the world and be completely indifferent to physical appearance. Like you said if he loved her (he never said he did of course, but I trust your instincts) then he should ignore the fact that she doesn't appeal to his fetish, hardly any couples bother with sex these days. Instead he has the nerve to notice a flaw with her (all women are perfect, duh) and then actually ask for advice on the subject! You're right, he doesn't deserve her.

Dirkman said:
My ex was gorgeous, had the most gorgeous feet you've ever seen, and was ticklish as HELL. But she's my ex now, and the prior wasn't worth the anger she caused me everywhere but the bedroom...

So I'm back on the market after a long time, meet this girl, HOT HOT HOT, and then I see her feet. Oh Lord. They are very wide and just awful looking, they're like flippers. I haven't checked yet if they are ticklish because I haven't had the chance.. if they are might be worth it.. but if not.. damn. She's a great girl otherwise.

So I'm posting because I want to know if anyone has had a similar experience... and doesn't it SUCK?? Hot chick, so cool, but can her feet really be an deal breaker? I'm freaked out that I'm thinking, "YES".

Just curious. you didnt mention if she has crusty ass heels. or perhaps callouses. i need more details to make a substantial judgement on this issue.

Had the problem. Got the girl a pedicure as a gift and it solved the probl;em for me. Im like you, nasty feet, and im not into it. So go the route of the pedicure and see if it helps.

First off, I can't change the way I am... I like pretty slender feet.. Unfortunately when I meet a girl I can't say "look you're gorgeous and sweet and sexy, but before we go further and spend an amazing day together and get to like each other... can I see you feet because I'm into that"

Just doesn't work. This new girl and I barely know each other but we've had those first few dates that just kicked ass... in her defense she said "don't look at my feet I haven't had a pedicure" so that could be part of the issue.

This post is more of a ranty whine really.. BOO HOO, why can't I be normal and not give a rats ass about feet. So many guys would die to be with this chick and I'm having second thoughts because her feet are wide and unattractive. And that pisses me off. I have a pal who while not a tickling fetish guy, IS a foot guy, and he simply said this. "I need a girl with nice feet. If she has ugly feet, its a deal breaker. Thats just my reality". Easier said then done.

Dirkman said:
Unfortunately when I meet a girl I can't say "look you're gorgeous and sweet and sexy, but before we go further and spend an amazing day together and get to like each other... can I see you feet because I'm into that"
That's a good point... it's a lot easier if your deal-breaker is someone's height or weight or eye color or whatever. If it's someone's feet, it could be several dates before you find out if they qualify. That sucks because you don't want to lead them on and waste your time and theirs. On the other hand, if you ask them point blank at the very beginning how their feet are, they'll probably think your weird. It's an unusual standard, yes, but no worse than any other.

I guess you have to start meeting people at the beach. Things must really be rough for people who only date women with 3 nipples.

Cid said:

Right, because only the WOMAN in the relationship should be happy. Ignore a man's emotional state... you should only be so luck to bask in the presence of a goddess, err... woman. That ALONE should make you happy and content. How dare a man demand anything more of a woman! :rolleyes:

Just like the millions of threads exactly like this posted before, my advice is to buy her a pedicure treatment and disguise it as a gift. But like a few others have said, maybe you should look past her feet and love her for the 98% rest of her body. Just a thought.

Fire Sprite said:
Yeah, I can't believe how big of a jerk this guy is with his standards. Why can't he be like most people in the world and be completely indifferent to physical appearance. Like you said if he loved her (he never said he did of course, but I trust your instincts) then he should ignore the fact that she doesn't appeal to his fetish, hardly any couples bother with sex these days. Instead he has the nerve to notice a flaw with her (all women are perfect, duh) and then actually ask for advice on the subject! You're right, he doesn't deserve her.

Awesome post, Fire Sprite. People need to understand that men have a right have physical/emotional standards just as women do. Don't let anyone make you feel guilty for seeking out the ideal mate, Dirkman.

GirlsDoItToo said:
But like a few others have said, maybe you should look past her feet and love her for the 98% rest of her body. Just a thought.
It's okay for you to have arbitrary pass-or-fail standards, but it's not okay for other people? :p

sabaki said:
It's okay for you to have arbitrary pass-or-fail standards, but it's not okay for other people? :p
This is NOT that thread.

Also, unless she's got feet like this

Bad%20Toe.JPG

I am sure there are other sexy parts. I never said a guy with ugly feet was a no go, most guys have ugly feet anyways. The only real deal breaker is a smoker, excessive drinker or drug addict.

My ex wife had horrible looking feet, but I still loved her enough to marry her. I think you should find someone you love first. Feet are easy cosmetics. People like me take ugly feet and make them beautiful everyday.

tklmaestro said:
My ex wife had horrible looking feet, but I still loved her enough to marry her. I think you should find someone you love first. Feet are easy cosmetics. People like me take ugly feet and make them beautiful everyday.
I kind of agree with this. Even to me, there isn't a 100% flawless guy and I accept that. It's always a good thing to start with someone who is almost 100% and if their feet are what's keeping them from being your ideal, then perhaps spoil her a big every now and again with a spa package.

wider lady feet preferred, with cute toes.....

Dirkman said:
First off, I can't change the way I am... I like pretty slender feet..
So many guys would die to be with this chick and I'm having second thoughts because her feet are wide and unattractive. And that pisses me off.

I have a pal who while not a tickling fetish guy, IS a foot guy, and he simply said this. "I need a girl with nice feet. If she has ugly feet, its a deal breaker. Thats just my reality". Easier said then done.

Its funny how perceptions about what make a lady's feet attractive are so subjective with men.....I have seen guys fawning and drooling over lady foot pics posted here on the forum that have made me recoil in horror (case in point, Paris Hilton's feet)...... :shake:

I prefer a wider shaped foot over skinny feet, and cute, well proportioned toes are the feature that will really make me do a "double take look" at her feet at the grocery store....

So, even as far as a lady's feet are concerned, I guess there is probably someone for everyone....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back