• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Girl hates to be tickled

Luv2tickleher

TMF Expert
Seeing a new girl, very cute, amazing feet. She is cool about my foot fetish and loves to tease me and send me pics. I havnt gotten my hands on her feet yet but I always tease her and say im going to tickle them. She freaks out and says if I do it she will get upset. Any idea's on how I can get get to like it?

Nope. Sadly, my wife hates it too. However, she does indulge me every now and again. I take what I can get. Best thing you can do is not try to push her into it, or overdo it by tickling her at every opportunity.

Yea my ex didn't mind it, and her feet were not that ticklish. So i could do it all the time.
This one might be an issue lol.

Seeing a new girl, very cute, amazing feet. She is cool about my foot fetish and loves to tease me and send me pics. I havnt gotten my hands on her feet yet but I always tease her and say im going to tickle them. She freaks out and says if I do it she will get upset. Any idea's on how I can get get to like it?

Simple; tickle softly. Use massage tactics as well. Be slow and steady.

Sounds like a pretty good catch all in all dude, in most cases, if a girl likes you enough she'l do what it takes to make you happy, ive had it a few times where a girl has said she hates being tickled but upon finding out how much I like it has quite happily given it a shot.

Women like sexual power and if it turns you on to do something like that, alot of them will be all over it.

I would count yourself lucky shes ok with the foot thing to the extent that you say, cause that usually freaks girls out more than the tickling.

Try to go slowly. Tickle gently and only for a couple of seconds. Most importantly - mix it with pleasure. I don't know how far you guys are, but if you tickle her slightly while eating her out or sleeping with her, she might come to like it. Mix it with kissing and stroking and massaging. Never go overboard with it, hold back.

I think you can condition a person to enjoy tickling...at least to a certain degree.

All that means . . .

When a girl tells you, "I hate being tickled," all that means is she hates it when YOU tickle her. She will let a guy she really wants to please get away with it; she will even learn to like it if the guy tickling her is important enough to her.

Last edited:
As it was mentioned above a few times, if a girl likes you - she will enjoy doing whatever you enjoy.

People crave difference, more often then not, when you get into a new relationship and find things out about the other person in the relationship - you actually find it really interesting, and generally things grow on you also - with my ex, she found my foot fetish strange, but then found that she loved having her feet worshipped and what not, on top of that, if the girl is submissive, which she may be to a certain degree, as she entertains you with her feet and enjoys it by taking photographs for you etc, it could very well turn out that, she may hate tickling, but she loves having it used as a form of punishment/torture in another way, just the same as some are in to being dominated and forced to feel other things, but don't necessarily enjoy what is going on at the time.

The ideal of something can surpass the actual event its self, if you know what I mean?

Either way, it is a narrow-minded view to "dump" somebody because they are not "yet" into something, she sounds interesting and seems to appeal to you in a lot of ways - see where it leads to.

And with your current predicament, it is a good idea to take it slowly, don't be pushy and make her feel the wrong way about it - make it feel natural and try not to act like it is a big deal, the way people ruin things in general, is by making things feel awkward and so forth.

When a girl tells you, "I hate being tickled," all that means is she hates it when YOU tickle her.

You keep saying that, and I keep saying that is just not true! My mom hates being tickled, she gets very upset when my father does it, and they are married for more than 40 years! Don't think that would be the case if it was HIM she didn't like tickling from!

Face it, guys: SOME PEOPLE HATE BEING TICKLED! And I even believe some of the lers here do!

Any idea's on how I can get get to like it?

Time for my favorite example again: how would you like it if she was into ballbusting? Would she be able to get you to like it?

Beautifully put.

You keep saying that, and I keep saying that is just not true! My mom hates being tickled, she gets very upset when my father does it, and they are married for more than 40 years! Don't think that would be the case if it was HIM she didn't like tickling from!

Face it, guys: SOME PEOPLE HATE BEING TICKLED! And I even believe some of the lers here do!

Time for my favorite example again: how would you like it if she was into ballbusting? Would she be able to get you to like it?

Exactly --- it's just physically unbearable for some people. And even for some of us, and/or in certain places -- The "ballbusting" parallel is perfect; how much do you REALLY love your (closet fem dom) Significant Other??? ---
Either way -- "Torture," anyone? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Thanks for all the advice, she seems to be giving in. She wears flip flops now to tease me.
Should be tickling her soon.

All of the above - slowly, non-aggressively, respect her, work things in, etc. If this doesn't work out - follow the best advice, dump her immediately.

There was one here that I met over lunch many years ago. We got into hypotheticals. She told me that if I came over to the other side of the table, and, say, dug my fingers into her pits, or sides, she'd become violent. You see, the non-con she had to endure when she was a little girl had fucked her up in many ways. Loved to give, but would NOT receive. Period.

One of my wife's friends told me she equated tickling with pain. Doesn't get any more blunt than that, right? :panic:

Wanna keep her? Introduce it slowly. Show her how much you love it, but give her the opportunity to grow to love you. You're gonna have to face the fact that you most likely will NEVER get to the point of using restraints, or going a prolonged route. If that's what you really want, than go the Maniactickler route, and try to hook up in here.

Bueno Suerte.

Read between the lines, girls

Babbles and rhiannon, thanks for your responses to my comment, "When a girl tells you, 'I hate being tickled,' all that means is she hates it when YOU tickle her. She will let a guy she really wants to please get away with it; she will even learn to like it if the guy tickling her is important enough to her."

One in a thousand women may not permit uninvited tickling even from a guy she would knock over her own mother to have. But the other 999 make and break their rules depending on how important the man in question is to them.

A guy who does not matter much? "I hate being tickled."

Hugh Jackman? "Wanna tie me up?"

I know a girl who hated to have her feet tickled. Now she asks for it.

Dont be a creep about it, give it time and dont expect to be able to do it right away. No girl wants to be totally vulnerable with a guy they just met.

I know. how women can resist the total package baffles me.
:evilha:

this is the best example ever.

you need to respect her wishes if you really love her, and can deal with the fact that she hates being tickled. But if tickling is that important for you in a relationship, then i'd say try someone else, or see if you can talk to her about it

Be flexible......if she likes to tease you with her feet, then she will probably love foot play especially if it is sensual. Give her a foot massage....maybe kiss her toes....trust me if you play the sensual card it usually works...probably not wise just to tickle her senseless the first time. On the other hand I had a GF briefly once who was truly beyond ticklish, it turned me on at the thought of tickling her but she had such a serious aversion to it that it was actually painful for her. It's really no fun if you're BOTH not into it...needless to say things didn't work out for with her.....but we still talk and are on good terms.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back