• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEW GIRL Rae! Student, 20, first-timer! 3 new M/F clips from Ticklish Situations!

TickleYouPink

TMF Regular
NEW GIRL Rae! Student, 20, first-timer! 4th CLIP ADDED 6/22/13 [M/F]

"Introducing Rae" -- preview 1 -- preview 2 -- preview 3

Meet Rae! She's a bright, attractive 20-year-old college student. She's never done a tickling video before. In fact, she hasn't been tickled very much at all since her childhood. But she's always looking for new experiences, so here she is! At the beginning of this clip, she tells us how she feels about the idea of being tickled. Then, I remove her sneakers one by one, and spend the rest of the time tickling her feet through her white socks. I start slowly, methodically exploring every square centimeter for ticklish spots. (Spoiler alert: she is very ticklish on her feet!) Little by little, I turn up the intensity, and by the end, Rae realizes she's in for a very tickly day! And I haven't even tied her down yet...

"Rae's Socks Come Off!" -- preview 1 -- preview 2 -- preview 3

Now that I've taken off Rae's sneakers and tickled her socked feet for a while (shown in the "Introducing Rae" clip), it's time to pull those socks off and get at her bare feet! But not too fast... let's do it slo-o-o-w-w-ly, and savor each moment. I start by tickling her through her socks a little more. Then, on her left foot, I pull the back of her sock down just a little bit, just enough to expose her heel for some tickles. Little by little, I slowly, gradually pull the sock down a bit more, just an inch at a time, tickling the newly-exposed areas as I go... until eventually, I have it completely off, and her whole left foot is bare and ready for a thorough tickling. Then, later, I gradually remove the sock from her right foot in the same way! This is a great foot-tickling clip featuring slow, sensual sock-removal... placement of the discarded socks onto the bed next to Rae's legs (although her thrashing eventually knocks them to the floor)... lots of laughter and squeals of "Oh my God" from Rae... and even a few little bits of white sock lint stuck to her feet, which I get to tickle off! (I don't know why that's so sexy, but... it is!)

"Exploring Rae's Armpits" -- preview 1 -- preview 2 -- preview 3

Now I have Rae's arms and legs chained to the bed. We've already discovered that her feet are very ticklish (see "Introducing Rae" and "Rae's Socks Come Off!") It's time to probe those armpits... those naked, exposed, vulnerable armpits! I start by tickling her arms and elbows, but that's just to get her warmed up before I slowly advance my fingers along her arms, toward her armpits. And what do you think I find when I get there? Well, here's a hint: she yells the phrase "Oh my God!" at least 25 times during this clip! (When she's able to say anything at all during her fits of laughter, that is!) And after it's all over, she exclaims, "I've never been tickled that hard!"

"Tickling Rae All Over" -- preview 1 -- preview 2 -- preview 3

I've already tickled Rae's feet and armpits, so now it's time for a good full-body tickling! I start by tickling her middle through her thin pink shirt, then I pull up the shirt so I can get right at her naked tummy, sides, and ribs. Then I move down to her hips, thighs, knees, and feet... and then I work my way back up to tickle her knees, thighs, tummy, and armpits some more! Over 7 minutes of HOT tickling that puts Rae in hysterics!

ALL available here!

Attachments

• introrae-00996-th.jpg
    introrae-00996-th.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 3,237
  • raesocks-01021-th.jpg
    raesocks-01021-th.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 3,211
  • expraepit-01148-th.jpg
    expraepit-01148-th.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 3,223
  • rae all over thumb.jpg
    rae all over thumb.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 1,767
Last edited:
She is very cute. The underarm tickling looks brilliant, they look like beautiful, soft pits :)

Oh she is adorable. Young and tender I love her reaction. Very good.

Awesome girl! Bring her back for more tickling (and more intense ticking)!

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back