• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Girlfriend Pics

Weapon X

TMF Poster
She had just gotten off work, and I had removed her shoes and socks from a long 8 hour day.

Attachments

• Summer 2010 100.JPG
    Summer 2010 100.JPG
    149.5 KB · Views: 379
  • Summer 2010 101.JPG
    Summer 2010 101.JPG
    153.6 KB · Views: 337
  • Summer 2010 102.JPG
    Summer 2010 102.JPG
    152.9 KB · Views: 533
  • Summer 2010 103.JPG
    Summer 2010 103.JPG
    160.9 KB · Views: 463
  • Summer 2010 104.JPG
    Summer 2010 104.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 178
Very nice. Tell your GF that she is very pretty, and has beautifull feet.

Fine shots. I especially like the pics where she's wrinkling up her soles. She has lovely soles. Thanks for sharing the pics, Weapon X

Mitch

Nice thanks for sharing. I hope you gave those feet a good tickling too.

those are gorgeous...you should bind those ankles and tickle those pretty soles!

Your GF has very nice soles and toes. :boogie:
What size are her feet? How ticklish are they? :2poke:
Do you ever tickle them? I hope you atleast worship them after her long day at work? :devil:

Great pictures, thanks for sharing.

Your GF has very nice soles and toes. :boogie:
What size are her feet? How ticklish are they? :2poke:
Do you ever tickle them? I hope you atleast worship them after her long day at work? :devil:

Great pictures, thanks for sharing.

They are size 11 and they are ticklish as hell.

I tickle them every time I see her, and worship them too. :jumpupanddown:

Thanks for all the comments.

What's her most ticklish spot? Her arches? The ball of her foot? He heels? Her toes?

What's her most ticklish spot? Her arches? The ball of her foot? He heels? Her toes?

Her whole foot?

If I had to pick one spot that drives her totally insane it would be her arches. Its amazing.

Her whole foot?

If I had to pick one spot that drives her totally insane it would be her arches. Its amazing.

Her arches really??? Looking at the pictures and taking a ticklers guess, I would say it was that spot right under her toes and just above the balls of her feet!!! :excited:

But that's just me.....:p

The Tops Please

By the way, I would love to see some pictures of the tops of her feet!
I already told you your a lucky man, so please share with your friends here at the TMF.
That is only if she knows how nice her soles are and if she agrees to take pictures of the tops.

Thanks

Well that spot would probably be the next "worse" for her actually. :)

Talking about this really makes me miss her, shes been in New York for the past two months for a politics thing shes doing for college. She comes back the end of this month and I'm giving her such a tickling too. I talked to her about doing a pic series with shoe and sock removal and she said yes, so keep your eyes pealed. :clap:

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back