• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* Grandmother Gwendolyns Ticklish Turn On! Size 12 Feet, M/F

BostonTickling

Verified
65 year old Gwendolyn is not your typical grandmother. A self described "pain slut", Gwendolyn is no stranger to kink, and though she admitted to loving and getting turned on by having her feet worshiped, but she was unprepared for how ridiculously sensitive her big and gorgeous size 12 feet were. When asked in her interview, she said they were a "5 or a 6" on a scale of 1-10. How about an 11! Gwendolyn struggles to keep her ankles crossed, giggling up a storm, not able to control herself in the least. Seeing an older woman helpless and laughing her head of is a sight to behold! In the second half of the clip, Gwendolyns ankles are bound, oil is applies to her soles, and the foot tickling becomes hard and aggressive while Gwendolyn rapidly loses composure and is screaming at times with laughter. "You're so mean!' she says helplessly. Just as sensitive as the bottoms of this ladies big feet, the tops of her feet are also quite ticklish, and I am able to get her giggling up a storm when I tickle her there. Back to her soles, and she feels the ticklish wrath of the spiky dryer balls scrambling up and down her oily soles while she laughs, and laughs, and then laughs some more! Gwendolyn will no doubt be back for more tickling, as it is obvious at several points in this clip (and a couple of time in the sample clip) that the foot tickling slowly but surely turns her on. Enjoy :)
IMG_0378.jpg

Grandmother_Gwendolyn_Audition1.jpg

Attachments

• GrandmotherGwendolynTMF1.mp4
    4.4 MB
  • GwendolynInterviewed11.mp4
    4.4 MB
Gwendolyn's Massive, Meaty, size 12 Feet look Yummy!
Glad to hear we will be seeing more of Gwendolyn's Feet!
I look forward to seeing you Nibble and Lickle her size 12s!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

My god, that was wonderful! Love Gwendolyn, I want one just like her! Guess I'm going to have to start advertising! Seriously, though, thank you for bringing these mature women onto the site. Next payday I'll be purchasing this clip!

Gwendolyn's Massive, Meaty, size 12 Feet look Yummy!
Glad to hear we will be seeing more of Gwendolyn's Feet!
I look forward to seeing you Nibble and Lickle her size 12s!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Most definitely. Already booked for a bunch of clips! Hoping I can get her to do an f/f with Wrestler Nikki as the ler.

My god, that was wonderful! Love Gwendolyn, I want one just like her! Guess I'm going to have to start advertising! Seriously, though, thank you for bringing these mature women onto the site. Next payday I'll be purchasing this clip!

Thank god for payday! Ha. Thanks man.

Great clip, wil there be revence? I would love to see her tickle somebody. Thanks for sharing.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back