• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEW Heroine Universe 100% FREE 5-Minute Clip "Kobe Tickling Scenes 1" M/F Nylons!

Casey_HU

TMF Novice
NEW Heroine Universe 100% FREE 5-Minute Clip "Kobe Tickling Scenes 1" M/F Nylons!

Hey guys/gals!

For those not checking out my free site (www.heroineuniverse.com), you may or may not know that I decided to put out to the public 100% FREE many of my various tickling scenes.

Because I shoot on such a regular basis (the girl-girl storyline material that I enjoy donating to my ladies), I often end up shooting various little silly tickling scenes every now and then (mostly as an afterthought to what I normally shoot). They are just some playful tickling scenes I've shot with my ladies that we sometimes do after a day of shooting.

As such, I would like to begin sharing them with you guys on the off chance that someone might like them. Please realize these ARE NOT produced tickling clips like you buy (i.e. perfectly setup with a storyline)...they are instead just playful, fun tickling scenes I enjoy shooting as an end-cap to our normal shoot days.

I have quite a collection (including a lot from Kobe, Kristiana, Fayth, etc) that I'll be releasing a new "episode by girl" every week or so. Always FREE @ my preview's page for anyone to enjoy. Each between 5-10 minutes long. I'm going to try and mix it up each week with a new girl or a new scene (trust me, I won't run out lol).

Feedback is VERY much appreciated to let me know someone likes these and to continue posting new episodes.

Here is my first (of many):

<script src="http://flash.revver.com/player/1.0/player.js?mediaId:1114967;affiliateId:237116;backColor:#000000;frontColor:#ffffff;gradColor:#000000;width:480;height:392;shareUrl:revver;" type="text/javascript"></script>

Other preview's and clips are here:
http://www.revver.com/u/CaseysClips/

Thanks guys!

:)

Casey
www.heroineuniverse.com

PS - Don't forget to stop at my site and preview's area for other goodies. :p

You like Kobe as much as I do and want to see more of her? Then keep checking back @ my Preview's page, because I plan on uploading nearly 15+ hours worth of footage featuring her over the next year (in 5-10 minute clips). Not to mention all future shoots, which will also be put up. All FREE, of course.

LOL yes I shoot with her too much, but I can't help it, she's just THAT awesome! :p

Casey
www.heroineuniverse.com

PS - thanks for the responses so far...glad you guys are digging it. :)

Kobe Lee is awesome! I luv her and would like to see many many more nylon tickling clips of her. Some Hogtied Clips would be great also. :smilelove:wavingguy

Forgot something. Where can i download the Clip ??

Last edited:
Thanks again Casey. Kobe's great. Thanks for providing your stuff to us fans. It's so nice that you do it for free. You're amazing!!!

Kobe Lee is awesome! I luv her and would like to see many many more nylon tickling clips of her. Some Hogtied Clips would be great also. :smilelove:wavingguy

Forgot something. Where can i download the Clip ??

Well, for varieties sake, I thought my next FREE clip would be something with my girl Fayth. But I think I can accomodate you on the hogited thing...take a look. And YES, this will be free. After all, I donate to my ladies...why not to you guys too. :)

Casey
www.heroineuniverse.com

Please upload more hogtied tickling clips. I would like to purchase the Clips :smilelove

Wise ass.

Wasn't trying to offend, Knot. Actually, my previous response was intended to be more of a jab at Guilt because it SEEMS like sometimes he tries to pass off his models as girls off the street and then proclaims how lucky he is to find the girls he uses.

I'll also just come out and admit that I used to be a big Guilt patron but have become a jaded customer of sorts since he doesn't do f/f clips anymore and never even responds to a request to do such.

Wasn't trying to offend, Knot. Actually, my previous response was intended to be more of a jab at Guilt because it SEEMS like sometimes he tries to pass off his models as girls off the street and then proclaims how lucky he is to find the girls he uses.

I'll also just come out and admit that I used to be a big Guilt patron but have become a jaded customer of sorts since he doesn't do f/f clips anymore and never even responds to a request to do such.

It's not my place to say anything (and far be it for me to jump in an argument about someone else), but I assume most people realize that the majority of these girls (and all four that I regularly shoot with) ARE models, and thus travel the country (and in Kobe's case, the world) for various work/shoots/jobs. Kobe, Fayth, and other models ARE NOT "girls off the street," and I assume most people are smart enough to realize that. They go where the work is...whether they're flown in regularly for personal work (as in my case) or if they're in town and can schedule time with a vendor.

Besides (and correct me if I'm wrong because I don't monitor what other people do with the ladies I work with), it's probably the "illusion" of the model being a certain role or character for the individual clip the person is trying to sell is the reason for saying stuff like that.

Make sense?

Casey
www.heroineuniverse.com

I was just joshing. I should have included a smiley next to the "wise ass" comment. :santasmil

Guilt is cool, but I prefer more of the slow teasing tickling with verbal taunting.:hipoke:

It's not my place to say anything (and far be it for me to jump in an argument about someone else), but I assume most people realize that the majority of these girls (and all four that I regularly shoot with) ARE models, and thus travel the country (and in Kobe's case, the world) for various work/shoots/jobs. Kobe, Fayth, and other models ARE NOT "girls off the street," and I assume most people are smart enough to realize that. They go where the work is...whether they're flown in regularly for personal work (as in my case) or if they're in town and can schedule time with a vendor.

Besides (and correct me if I'm wrong because I don't monitor what other people do with the ladies I work with), it's probably the "illusion" of the model being a certain role or character for the individual clip the person is trying to sell is the reason for saying stuff like that.

Make sense?

Casey
www.heroineuniverse.com

LOL...wow. I was just pointing out that she was in a different film that I happened to like. Personally, I don't make enough clips to sell. Too much work...lol. I do work with different girls at no charge. Of course there is no profit with the exception of satisfying my fetish. :mhorns:

LOL...wow. I was just pointing out that she was in a different film that I happened to like. Personally, I don't make enough clips to sell. Too much work...lol. I do work with different girls at no charge. Of course there is no profit with the exception of satisfying my fetish. :mhorns:

Hee hee you're totally right before...you should have put a smiley face LOL! :dogpile:

Casey
www.heroineuniverse.com

Make sense?

Casey
www.heroineuniverse.com

I agree with you there, Casey. It's much easier to hire a model who will actually show up, than hope the girl on the street doesn't cop out and cancel, or not even show up at all.
And on the f/f thing, I love f/f tickling also, but you have to realize, you must first find two girls who can be there at the same time, and then you have to pay double, because you're hiring two girls, but only able to sell one clip. Unless you do like Casey does, and shoot all day. (Which I'm all for, but then you need a bunch of costumes, so there is variety.)
So, don't give Guilt too hard a time.
Casey, I do wish you'd think of hiring models that other companies use. I'm afraid people may lose interest in your stuff if all they see is Kobe, Tomika, and Fayth, for years and years.
What about Elizabeth from TickleHaven, Glenora from Tickling Paradise, etc. etc.?

Thank you so much for all your contributions and hard work. Years from now, when people remember the good times, you will be who folks here talk about.

I agree with you there, Casey. It's much easier to hire a model who will actually show up, than hope the girl on the street doesn't cop out and cancel, or not even show up at all.
And on the f/f thing, I love f/f tickling also, but you have to realize, you must first find two girls who can be there at the same time, and then you have to pay double, because you're hiring two girls, but only able to sell one clip. Unless you do like Casey does, and shoot all day. (Which I'm all for, but then you need a bunch of costumes, so there is variety.)
So, don't give Guilt too hard a time.
Casey, I do wish you'd think of hiring models that other companies use. I'm afraid people may lose interest in your stuff if all they see is Kobe, Tomika, and Fayth, for years and years.
What about Elizabeth from TickleHaven, Glenora from Tickling Paradise, etc. etc.?

Thank you so much for all your contributions and hard work. Years from now, when people remember the good times, you will be who folks here talk about.

Wow that really means a lot, and I truly appreciate the kind words!!! :)

As far as variety in models...I'm sort of an odd case when it comes to nylons/tickling/fantasy/fetish material. Just as my site proclaims, I'm only really interested in shooting my own fantasies when it comes to this stuff. It's just incredibly flattering that people enjoy seeing my shoots. The method behind my madness is that I absolutely adore my small group of ladies I shoot with. I've worked with and been friends with several of them for many years (i.e. Hollywood/Tomiko), so anytime I have an idea, it's just awesome to be able to call them up and never worry. No drama, just fun. Building strong working relationships with professionals is something I've grown to enjoy, because you ALWAYS know what you're getting. Besides, the most important thing...keeping my little group small allows me to support the girls even more (i.e. donating my work, more shoot work for them). :)

People WILL get bored, but hey, that doesn't concern me too much. As my banner states...I run a nylon fan site for Holly, Tomiko, Kobe, and Fayth. My desire to start shooting grew out of my fondness for them; if other people have that same fondness, then my spot provides a cool place to visit. But most important to me...I've found that happy medium in fetish land that many dream about, so I consider myself blessed. :)

Casey
www.heroineuniverse.com

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back