• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New"High School Reunion' Nylon and Pantyhose Tickling

guilttrip

Howdy to all and Happy 4th,
I've posted a new clip at my Nylon and Pantyhose Tickling clips4sale store. The link is below. This one is called "High School Reunion Tickle. I think you'll like it. Thanks again for your support . You are all the best.
Guilt

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12074

Last edited:
this one not my cup o tea...theres that goofy playful stuff again :( but on a positive note...your other 2 clips are awsome with a capitol A!! bought both...but this one ill pass

guilttrip, I'm telling you man...your store just may be well on its way to becoming THE destination for us nylon-lovers. I told you I would be one of the first to buy a f/f clip from you, and I bought it even before you posted this preview here. I love it! Now with that being said, I DON'T want to sound too nit-picky here, but you come off as genuinely open to comments and suggestions (which is so refreshing, btw) so if I may offer just one: The next time you do a f/f clip, let it stand alone as an f/f clip. I love your stuff, just like everyone else and you seem like a really cool guy...but I don't want to see you (or any other guy) in the clip, no offense. To me, a f/f labeled clip should be just that...not mostly f/f then later on mf/f. Now obviously I don't speak for everyone and I'm sure that a lot of people are going to disagree with me but I think all of our different tastes is what makes this place so great. But for me, I'm strictly a f/f nylon kind-of-guy. With all of that being said, kudos to you...I anxiously await a clip from you that I can enjoy all of the way through without having to skip over any m/f parts.

guilttrip

I absolutely loved your first two clips, they were brilliant and really fit a niche (nylon foot tickling) that is IMHO under represented.

Based upon the first two clips, I immediately went out and purchased the High School Reunion clip, which I liked "not so much!!!!"
This was more playful tickling, where the first two were more sadistic. It was more of wresting match when you tie them not so tight to the bed.

Some suggestions for future clips.

1. Better bondage, especially to gain absolute control of the feet.
2. I really liked that you used chairs and lounge chairs, the tied to bed scenario is SO overused.
3. How about maybe blindfolding the victim, this would increase the tension.
4. More sadistic tickling through verbalization. Really try and get into the head of the victim through more intense dialog.

Anyway hope it helps.
thedude

Friends,
As always thanks for your comments good or bad. I agree with all that has been posted so far.. I'll keep trying to get better. The dark haired lady in this clip was the more ticklish of the two. I'll set something up with her again and put her through the tickle of her life.
Thanks again
Guilt

I was going through some of the old ones and came across this one, watch how ticklish the girl at the end is on her feet. Crazy!

not trying to start a fght, but..

Howdy to all and Happy 4th,
I've posted a new clip at my Nylon and Pantyhose Tickling clips4sale store. The link is below. This one is called "High School Reunion Tickle. I think you'll like it. Thanks again for your support . You are all the best.
Guilt

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12074

could you try a little harder next time and try to remember to post that it is a f/f video?!

steve

This looked like it had possiblities to me. Wish I could have seen a longer clip. Maybe observed the first girl's soles being tickled. And a much longer clip of the second girl's tickling. Too short to make a definite opinion on it.

New one at clip store

Please note that today (8/26/09) there is a new clip at Guilt's store called Ticklish Spy. Ancient premise, but a pretty (and fairly ticklish) girl. I bought it -- it's not expensive -- and worth the price. Almost all of his stuff is.

Not to burst anyone's bubble, but maybe its time to use different types of restraint......the old chair/bed/loose bondage scenes are kind of old by now........tie them down tight in stocks or use a bedframe.......

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back