• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* HOT Jadas Nibblish/Licklish Dancer Feet! M/F

BostonTickling

Verified
Jada is in a class of her own as far as being sexy as hell is concerned. She is a dancer, with surprisingly well maintained (and freshly pedicured) size 9 feet. Jadas feet have the potential to be very sensitive, but it can require some elbow grease to get her really going. Last time around, out of all the tools, the pinwheel dragged up and down her soles finally broke her and made her lose all composure and get quite hysterical. This time around, Jadas soles and toes are in for quite the ride, as I test her reactions to having her sweet ebony feet nibbled,lickled, and sucked. Amazingly even moreso than the pinwheel, nibbling gently up and down Jadas soles drives her CRAZY, makes her squeal, and after awhile I realized that another way to induce lots of giggling was to suck on her toes and nibble them while I sucked. This technique is what proved most effective in getting Jada to really squeal. When the nibbling gets too intense for Jade, she starts to thrash, which I take care of by tying her ankles together with a scarf, and then feasting more on her ticklish feet! The last few minutes of this extra long nibbling video features Jada on her stomach with her feet in the pose. "You Got Me!" she exclaims. I take advantage of this position and go to town on her toes and soles, nibbling, lickling, and even tickling her sides unexpectedly a few times. This is without a doubt my favorite nibbling clip to date. Jada is fun to watch, and almost hypnotically sexy in every frame. Enjoy! :)

www.clips4sale.com/19581
Download

www.tickletorturefromboston.c4slive.com
Streaming

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?258116
Jadas Tough Dancer Feet Vs. The Wheel

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?258117
Jadas Sensually Ticklish Body

Snip20150813_1.png

Jada_Nibble_Fix.jpg

Attachments

• JadasNibblishLicklishDancerFeetTMF.mp4
    4.6 MB
  • IMG_7869.JPG
    IMG_7869.JPG
    353 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_7960.JPG
    IMG_7960.JPG
    365.7 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_7862.JPG
    IMG_7862.JPG
    395 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
I love Jada's dancer feet!!! I dated and tickled a few dancer's back in the day. Thanks for the gorgeous close-ups. I may never be the same again (LOL)!

Umm, in the interview before, didn't Jada expressed being tickled after orgasm? What happened to that?

Umm, in the interview before, didn't Jada expressed being tickled after orgasm? What happened to that?

"Ummmm" yourself! She expressed an interest in possibly doing a clip of that variety at some point. that hasn't happened yet. i can safely say I hope it does! :D

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back