• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New in town

(Gonna pick this one up where I left off...)

I follow my car's tracks down that grimy dirt road. If I decide to hide in the circus tent, I should at least find some clothes first, and it looks like those old brick buildings at the sides of the road used to be shops. Some, such as the butcher's shop and shoemaker's shop, had empty shelves indicating the owners grabbed everything before abandoning the town. Others, like the general store, had barrels and full sacks lying around, but I doubt whatever is inside is still edible.

There are no sounds other than my own footsteps and the howling of the wind. I wrap my arms around my body. Even if I don't mind being naked in an empty town, I need clothes before I freeze. And so I go looking for the tailor's shop... that is, until I spot one shop with a massive sign above its window: The Erotic Emporium. More eye-catching than the neon pink sign is the stuff still lining the shelves inside, including clothes that appear brand new. Not wasting a second, I head into the shop, going straight to the clothing racks first.

A nurse's uniform, a french maid's uniform, a schoolgirl's uniform, a secretary's dress... wow, that's really modern compared to the Victorian style of everything else in town. But which outfit should I put on, hm? How about the french maid costume, black with white laces at the edges, a knee-length skirt and short puffy sleeves. I also found a pair of high heeled black shoes that match the outfit perfectly. Screw the changing room, there's no one around so I will put it on right there and then.

With the nakedness issue settled, I continued strolling around the shop. Bra and panties are the next priority, I guess... or I should find a weapon first in case Volsung isn't the only weirdo lurking here. Now where does this shop keep the canes and whips? If anyone attacks me here, I will kick his ass and look like Aygomen Glenn's sexiest maid at the same time.

However, while searching the dark corners of the emporium for its weapons of ass destruction, I found a long shelf on a wall, on which many pristine boxes are sitting.

Above the shelf is a sign with one word: Vibrators.

Well well, what do we have here? A selection of toys just for me. Wands, plugs, rabbits and dick-shaped rods clearly labeled according to their size. I suppose I can use a stress reliever, and one of the benefits of being in an empty town like this is that I don't have to pay for stuff in a shop. The question is which one will I use?

Then one of the more elaborately decorated boxes catches my attention. I walk up to it, straining my eyes to read the words in the dim lighting. Holy shit, no fucking way! It's the Holy Grail of sex toys, the undisputed most powerful vibrator in the world, the Super MariO! Once thought to be a myth, now I can see that it really exists. With batteries already included, no less, according to the box.

And it says so right below the name: "Ideal for princesses."

Not wasting a second, I open the box and yank out the wand with the round red tip and blue handle. The switch is flipped. A low buzzing sound fills the room as the toy vibrates in my hand, seemingly no stronger than any other vibrator. Alrighty then, as I am not wearing panties at the moment, I gently press the tip on my clit...

For the first second, I gasp loudly, eyes wide as saucers. But in the next second, I squeal, "OOH!". My body jumps, my hand holding the Super MariO jerks away from between my legs. I immediately cup my other hand over my mouth. The town may seem empty but who knows, the residents may be hiding, watching and listening for trespassers. It's best to be quiet.

Okay, one more time. I probably should resume searching for my car now but I cannot resist testing out this legendary pleasure stick. Once again, the vibrating tip goes to my clit. I bite my lip. My knees tremble. "AAAH..." I cannot stop myself from crying out, only to cover my mouth again. Damn it, I cannot do this quietly.

I know, I'll tape my mouth shut. Putting the Super MariO down, I head over to where the shop keeps rolls of tape. Silver duct tape, clear tape, various colored tape, and my personal favorite because it looks so good on me, microfoam tape. However, as I pick up the roll of microfoam, I happen to see something else that is interesting: a full body mirror.

Gasp! "Ooh la la, should I dust your rack, Your Highness?" I say, out loud, to the gorgeous french maid I see before me. A sexy pose, my body leaning forward to show off my cleavage, then a half turn as if ready to expose my rear end. "Oh I'd love to stay, but ze Super MariO, he is looking for his princess in zis castle."

Why yes, it appears I have a teeny tiny bit of narcissism. Hey, I just traveled from an abandoned building to an (almost) empty Victorian town. I have to fall in love with someone.

Last edited:
I pull a chair in front of the mirror. The Super MariO rests on my lap but I will not turn it on yet. I tear off a strip of microfoam tape, wide enough to cover the lower half of my face and long enough to stretch from ear to ear, and press it over my lips. Obviously, the lovely lady in the mirror does so as well. I lean close to her as if ready to kiss her taped lips, but instead I compliment her using the little French I knew, "Mmmmffmm blmmmph. Fmmnn mmph mmffp."

The time has come. I let myself slide lower on the chair, legs spread far apart. A flick on the Super MariO's switch brings it to life. I slowly bring the tip to my clit once again. About a couple of seconds later, my whole body tenses up. "UUUUMMMMM!" I let out a loud moan. Holy shit, I have to grip the vibrator with both hands so that I will not drop it during some kind of spasms. Those aren't mere shockwaves of pleasure shooting through my pussy, those are god damn explosions!

"Mmmm... Mmmm... MMMM!! MMMM!!" My eyes close, my head leans back and my breathing deepens. My labia swells in no time at all. I look down and can see my erect nipples sticking out underneath my outfit, so stiff that they may poke holes right through the maid uniform. My wetness begins to leak out, almost gushing over the chair. Don't stop, I tell myself, no matter how much noise I am making. The denizens of this town may hear me but I will not let that stop me.

My back arches upwards. My fingers tighten around the vibrator, toes curling tightly. My breathing speeds up. "UMMM! UMMM! UMMM!" I scream out as much as the gag allows. At one point, something wet squirts over the vibrator and over my hands. Heat builds up between my legs, as if someone lit a fire inside me. But not some wimpy campfire, oh no. This is a whole damn molotov cocktail of heat and it just exploded. Yes! Oh God YES!!!

Ho... ly... shit. My vagina is clenching like crazy. I finally switch off the vibrator and let it fall to the floor. My breathing gradually slows down. With a shaky hand, I rip the tape from my mouth. Likewise, the french maid in the mirror does the same. We both sit slumped on that chair feeling incredible, big smiles on our faces.

Now THAT was awesome.

I smile into the reflective one-way mirror you’ve been performing in front of and whisper to myself, knowing that you cannot see nor hear me.

“Yes my Princess… I’m glad you enjoyed yourself…”

I fumble with my swollen cock, as I carefully tuck it back into my pants.

“now I get a turn.”

I grimace as I move the zipper back up, trapping the unspent ‘monster’ back into his nether regions. Edging has its perks, but it can be painful if you don’t follow through sometimes. I watch you as you slowly recover just on the other side of the mirror. I walk over to the door and enter the larger room that you occupy. I clap my hands several times in fake applause. You jump in your seat, startled.

“That was quite a show you put on for me… Princess.”

I laugh as I approach you.

“Oh, I didn’t mean to frighten you. I had assumed you had finished… Non?”

I pick up a feather duster from the floor and inspect it, then I glance over at your twisted, spent body. You are still sitting in the chair.

“You look… flushed, my ticklish one. Are we playing a horny French Maid now? I had no idea you were so… naughty. Until now.”

I let go of the feather duster and the handle makes a single clacking noise as it hits the hard floor. I look back at you.

“Yes… I was quite… moved by your performance my dear.”

I stand over you and lick my dry lips. Then I put my index finger over the center, in a demonstration of mock contemplation.

“Hadn’t we talked at one point about some sort of reciprocal gesture from you? I swear we did.”

I take you by the wrist and drag you to a large leather couch that's positioned in the middle of the room. In your depleted condition, you can only partially resist. The brief struggle excites me.

“You and I are much alike… you know it?” I say as I straddle you, pressing you deep into the sofa with the weight of my muscular body.

“You remember, right? (I can tell that you don't) What I want from you is a foot job...”

I suddenly take your wrists and jerk them over your head. My mouth suddenly touching yours before you can respond back… in a long, lingering kiss, as I continue forcing your arms over your head. You can feel my excitement, pressing against yours as you slowly give in. I look down at you, trying to read your reaction to my blunt request. It does't look good. I think quickly to myself, maybe I can 'sweeten the pot' just a bit. Then whisper into your slightly parted lips.

“Would you like a little foot worship first? I would love to suck on your toes...Princess.” I kiss you more urgently. "I'll make it worth your while, I promise."

Last edited:
While you speak, I remain silent, but it is more about the embarrassment than anything else. So this guy saw everything? Even the entirety of my playtime with the vibrator? My face turned red in an instant. "You..." I struggle to get the words out when I recognize you, the man I had just escaped from.

You easily overpower me in my relaxed, post-orgasm state. I am now lying on the couch, arms pinned above my head, your lips locked on mine and your bulge pressed onto my still wet sex. I struggle weakly, but soon give up when I realize your grip is like an iron shackle. Resistance is futile, it will only make me tired.

Okay, that's not the only reason. In my current state, I am massively turned on by the position you are holding me in. Again, I start breathing deeply, increasing in speed the longer I remain held down.

When our lips separate and you request a foot worship, I reply, "That will be lovely, having you taste my toes... but why don't you show me what you have inside those pants first?" I give you the most flirtatious smile I can muster. "I'll make it worth YOUR while."

I look down at you, my weight still pinning you on to the couch. How could I turn down such an offer? I catch myself blushing slightly because of your last remark. Then I slowly begin to move my body off yours. However, I can’t help but think, isn’t this where I got screwed the last time? I watch you very carefully as I reposition myself. The look on your face resembles a hungry tigress, wanting to devour something that I have in my pants. This, strangely enough, puts me at ease and yet excites me down to my ribald core. It doesn’t look like you’ll be hitting me there this time… well, not hitting anyway. I think I can handle all of this.

I flip over and lie on my back. The leather sofa cushions squeak as they give. You reposition yourself so that now you are up and close, inspecting around my groin area. You run your wet tongue over your lips, imagining to yourself what lies just beneath the closed zipper. You trace with your index finger an invisible line along the bulging fabric... hovering now around the zipper clasp. It would be so easy to take it and slowly drag it down. You tease.

“It all looks rather confining, I must say.”

"Take a look for yourself..." I say. "after all, you put me in this condition. But maybe I should give you a little heads up first..."

I look into your eyes and watch as you smile down at me. I continue.

"I am circumcised, a little over 6 inches when I'm..." I giggle softly. "properly motivated."

I suddenly hear a familiar metal, zipping sound. Slow, yet distinctive. I can feel the confining outer fabric, peeling away. My cock, presses forward to occupy the free, newly opened space. You slip a hand in, and manipulate it past the second layer of cloth. This initial, direct touch, sends a shiver of excitement down my spine as I involuntarily gasp with pleasure. You gently grasp me back through the opening and maneuver my cock and balls out from under my pants. I stroke your hair with a free hand as you do this. My hard cock feels so natural to you, so nice in your delicate hand... firm, yet pliant. Then you let go, and admire it's rigid curvature. This phallus pointing up at you, as though it were something you had just made... or had just conquered, forces such naughty thoughts into your mind. You start to stroke it lightly, just using your fingertips, feeling the different textures along its entire length. I begin to moan softly as you do this. The shaft is ribbed with veins. The wide, smooth head in contrast, has a soft spongy texture to the touch. You unavoidably wonder to yourself what it tastes like, what it would feel like against your naked soles. What would it feel like inside of you?

Last edited:
I roll my eyes up and look at you in the eyes. Yeah yeah, I know I should not be this interested in you. After all, you did give me a rather humiliating welcoming party to this town that ended with a punch to your balls.

It was the Super MariO. Not only did it give me one hell of a good time, the effects continue to linger long after I put it down. And now there is a cock in front of me. A fully stiffened, thick, delicious-looking cock. It doesn't matter who it belonged to. That rush of sexual energy pulsing through my body right now makes me want to grab that rod and do things that will make you squeal.

I pause my fondling for a moment to straighten the maid uniform, as if wishing to look neat and proper for the upcoming procedure. I run a finger gently over the tip of your cock, right down the slit. It feels damp, throbbing in anticipation. I remove my shoes one at a time, and when both shoes are off, I lie back on the sofa so that I can show you my silky smooth soles and wiggling toes.

"Yes, you like these, don't you?" I tease you by waving those toes right before your eyes, "But not as much as you'll enjoy this..."

My feet now move to the sides of your cock. Slowly, they close in until your cock is sandwiched between my soles. I apply just the right amount of pressure to squeeze that stiff cock, getting a good idea of how tightly I can hug it. Then I start sliding my feet up and down, from the tip of your cock down to your balls and back up again. Once in a while, for variety's sake, I allow one foot to slide higher than the other, or go vertical such that my toes briefly rub against the cock's tip.

I also notice that, in this position, you can see my pussy. About a minute into the foot job, without slowing down the cock hugging and sliding motion of my feet, I wag my finger at you. "Not yet, monsieur." Then I hold the bottom edge of the uniform's skirt and pull it down to cover up my womanhood.

I can feel myself losing more and more control with each pass of your silky smooth soles, stroking against my throbbing cock. I’m trying so hard to concentrate… must not come… must not come… This is a fight that I know I can’t win. Nor do I really want to. My driving force at this point is to put off the inevitable, for as long as I can. It’s so hard… I can feel myself becoming caught up by your rhythmic strokes. Up and down, up and down, up and down… I have to break your rhythm somehow, or I’m sure I’m gonna lose it. I look up at your face. You look like you could orgasm too… you have that glazed, far-away look. The repetitive stroking resembles a dildo going in and out, in and out. I look down at your feet, trapping and tormenting my manhood. My tickle and foot fetish are predominately displayed before my very eyes. That’s it! The very thing that could break the torrid cycle!

I reach in with my fingers and begin to tickle the soles of your soft feet. You look down at me, shocked as a giggle slips out of your mouth.

“Hehe… Oh no you don’t!”

But this does not deter me… as I wiggle my fingertips in, between my cock and your soles. I can see you are torn, so close to finishing me off, but wanting desperately to pull away from the tickling torment.

“Chooice, choocie, coo… Awww… are our widdle soles tickle wish?”

You grunt and giggle, and the foot job is temporarily thwarted.

“I guess you're just going to have to laugh through my foot job.” I grin. “I hope that’s ok…” Secretly, I want this… to hear you laugh as I blow my load all over your feet. This has always been a dream of mine.

I catch the briefest glimpse of your inner labia... this does not help my cause, but I can see that you are as conflicted as I am.

Last edited:
"You asshole!" I managed to shout between fits of giggles. That first touch from your wiggling fingers caught me by surprise and made me withdraw my feet for a moment. The rest of the torture though brings shrieks of laughter, "Hee hee hee ha ha ha!"

I am rocking on the sofa, my legs twisting and turning in awkward angles, driven by the need to get away from your fingers. Damn it, I was doing so well! I had you at the palm of my hand, or rather at the soles of my feet. With just a little more stroking, I would have watched you erupt all over these perfect but hyper sensitive feet of mine.

I'm not going to stop it now. What follows is a test of reflexes: I pull my feet back at first, then move one or both toward your cock with the intention of resuming the foot job, only to snap backward at the first sign of the ticklish assault. I will frequently change directions, with my feet approaching from the left, right, or from above heading down to the tip of your erect cock. Even the briefest touch will bring you just a little closer to unloading. Your cock definitely looks like all it needs is an extra nudge or two.

All this is done with the cheekiest, most child-like grin on my face, for I have another idea. I yank off your shoes and attack your soles with a barrage of tickles. My nails dance and scrape your arches as I laugh, this time in sadistic glee, "Maybe you are more ticklish than me. How do you like this, Volsung?"

This all happening so fast. Now the shoe is on the other foot… er, metaphorically speaking. The outfit you’re wearing, the near state of consummated orgasm, watching your bare soles pleasuring me at such close range, and now this… It all adds up and only heightens all my lustful senses. I can feel your fingertips skittering along the bottoms of my bare feet, (No socks) and I immediately begin to involuntarily giggle and squirm uncontrollably under your touch. But your weight on my legs, pins me down and I cannot escape.

“Hahaha… No fair!”

Of course if I were in my right frame of mind, I would have realized that this was a stupid thing to say… it was a totally fair maneuver on your part. I say this, because I have no other come-back. I have always admired a person who can multi-task, as I cannot do it at all. So amazingly enough, once you see that I’m in the midst of a complete laughing jag, you resume the foot job. My mind is split in half between laughing like the village idiot and trying to fend off (or at least delay) a wonderfully invasive orgasm.

Then you start in with the tickle talk…

I close my eyes in a vain attempt to try and shut it all out. Too many stimulations coming in at once… and each one vying for my immediate attention. The act of laughing continuously hard like that finally takes its toll, as I begin to slowly slip into silent laughter… But I am denied even that, as my body relinquishes and I begin moaning with little interjected giggles and snorts. I open my eyes and watch as your feet fondle across my fully erect cock. I have never seen it so engorged like this before. It's like its involuntarily pushing back against your soft soles, craving your delicate touch. The whole thing is so surreal that I can almost picture my manhood as being someone else’s. You massage the pre-cum all over my shaft by grasping me under your clenched toes, and stroking up and down its entire length.Then you take your left foot and place it behind my swollen cock, bracing it up into position, and with the other you press it in underneath. You wiggle your toes of this foot, just beneath my moistened head, teasing and tickling the foreskin area back and forth.

“Oh Princess…” I urgently groan.

I roll my lips in, biting my mouth shut as my eyes roll back in my head. That’s the small, sensitive spot from whence there is no return. Spasms of laughter soon become contractions of exquisite pleasure as my breathing gets deeper and faster as I approach 'the finish line' of sexual ecstasy...

“I’m going to cum!” I laugh/moan out loud.

You keep finger ticking the bottoms of my feet, and toe wiggling over the sweet spot on my bursting cock.

“SHIT… FUCK!!!”

My tormented cock shoots a load onto your pink soles…

“AHHH…”

Several spasms of warm, sticky cum shoot all over your soles and immediately begin to trickle down. It is the longest, most intense orgasm that I have ever had... and then... suddenly... the foot tickles REALLY turn bad!

Last edited:
I gasp in surprise when you spew your white, sticky load all over my soles. I mean sure, you did give a warning in the form of your frantic screaming and groans of pleasure. Even if I did not pay attention to it, being preoccupied with keeping my soles on your cock while avoiding your wiggling fingers, I could still feel your cock swollen and ready to burst.

And now it has. The tickling attack on my soles has already stopped. I lift my feet up to your face to let you see the results of our little playtime. Your cum flows down my feet and drips onto your shirt, that's how much of it you unloaded. "Look what you did. You messed up my perfect feet." I chide you, while keeping my cum-soaked soles an inch from your face, "I have to teach you a lesson."

Suddenly, I put my feet back down onto the sofa. Your cock is drained now, it won't make a good toy until a while later. For now, I wrap my legs around your legs, your soles facing me. All four fingers on each hand land on each sole. Then I start dragging them up and down, from the toes to the heels, randomly speeding up and slowing down.

"Don't forget, you still owe me a foot worshipping." I have to raise my voice a little when I say that, anticipating more laughter from you. "But thanks to you failing to hold in your cum, I'll need a towel to clean up first. Unless you want to suck your own cum off my toes."

I laugh hysterically and uncontrollably for about twelve minutes or so. Your fingertips feel so light and tickly against my sensitive soles, I can barely stand the overwhelming sensation you’re forcing on me. What is it about being more ticklish after an orgasm anyway? I hear you say something about a towel. I suppose I did make a bit of a mess, didn’t I. When you eventually stop tickling, it takes me a minute or two to recover so I can converse normally again.

“Suck my own cum? I tried that once… Not my thing… sorta bland. I suppose if I had been drinking a piña colada or something first…”

I watch as you dry your feet off with a nearby towel. Everything about your feet is such a turn-on for me. You put your right sole over my lips… and I start kissing and nibbling around the supinating part of your foot. I let my tongue skitter up from there, to the ball of your foot. You giggle and flinch as I stroke my tongue under your flexing toes. The sound of your pleasure is like music to my ears, and it urges me on. I lick your toe pads. What cute little toes you have!

I can see you watching me as I do this… you have a dreamy, far-off look on your face. I begin to wonder, if I were to keep going… would you orgasm too? It certainly looks like you could. I slip my tongue in-between your toes and fondle the seldom touched places. It tastes slightly tart… salty. I let your middle toe slip into my hungry mouth. My tongue swirls around it… and I start sucking off the wetness. Letting my teeth grab the sides as I slowly pull your toe out of my mouth.

I do this again, on the adjacent toes, noting your reaction.

Last edited:
"Oh wow..." That is all I can say for now, my smile growing wider and occasionally letting a giggle or two slip out. You are very good at worshipping my feet, though clearly you are not keeping in mind how ticklish I am. I wiggle and clench my toes not to make it harder to keep them in your mouth, but to escape your tongue before it inflicts more tickles upon my super sensitive skin. Of course, that is not your intention and you always find a way in no matter how hard I try to protect my ticklish spots.

While you worship me, I straighten my uniform again. I lean back on that sofa, like a princess getting a foot rub from a servant. And like a princess, I must not expose more of my body than I have to. I have already stopped tickling your feet; I imagine the resulting forced laughter will cause you to bite my toes off.

After a couple of minutes, I tilt my head back and close my eyes. A soft chuckle can be heard from me. "Keep going. These beautiful feet are made to be worshipped and admired." I say, gradually forgetting the unintentional tickles I am receiving. Somewhat inconspicuously, one of my hands reaches down between my legs and goes under my skirt. From this position, you cannot see what it is doing, but I know you can figure it out.

I continue worshiping and pampering your feet, watching you bounce back between ticklish moments and moments of sexual gratification.

"That was nice... thanks." I say.

We are both so tired...

I start to drift off to sleep with your feet in my hands... I can see that you are in the same situation as I am as I let sleep overtake me.

So tired.

"Ticklish dreams Princess."

Last edited:
I watch you fall asleep. The fatigue from all that hot action must be setting in. My eyelids are getting heavy too and so I try to get off the sofa to find a bed, maybe some extra comfy pillows fit for a princess. However, my feet are still clutched in your hands the way a child hugs a teddy bear in his sleep. I cannot move too much or it will wake you up.

No choice now. I have to sleep on that sofa in that position. Hopefully I don't have a nightmare that makes me kick you in the face. "Yes. Ticklish dreams, Volsung." I whisper.

Then I lie my head down and close my eyes.

(And with that, this roleplay is now on hold. Temporarily or permanently? I have no idea.)

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back