• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* January Auditions

Hey guys,

Just went through all the feedback you left. Makes choosing some very hard, but in the end I will do what I feel will present the best product for your enjoyment. I'm doing quite a few shoots this Saturday, so expect to see lots of new stuff from me. Possibly 5 shoots in a day... longgggg day!!!

Hey guys,

Just went through all the feedback you left. Makes choosing some very hard, but in the end I will do what I feel will present the best product for your enjoyment. I'm doing quite a few shoots this Saturday, so expect to see lots of new stuff from me. Possibly 5 shoots in a day... longgggg day!!!

I wish you luck and trust your judgment. But whatever happens, don't forget to get me her number! HA!

J :jester: J

I do hope Patricia comes back as well. A playful challenge she appears to be, and she has the natural beauty one can take camping.

I'm surprised on this one - didn't think the demand for her would be as high as it seems to be.

I do hope Patricia comes back as well. A playful challenge she appears to be, and she has the natural beauty one can take camping.

I'll put it this way... #1 and #2 were the most attractive, but #3 was definitely the most ticklish.

Personally, I prefer #3 because of this. I hope you do something with Patricia soon. Her struggling was pretty cool, and that's the kind of thing I like in clips. :D

Well there you have it then, gents. I will definately shoot her as well. Passing on #2 though - she just doesn't fit.

angela

angela is amazing i agree she is beautiful, and has cute feet definately would like to see her in stocks and or nylons or better both.

She seems to be a big hit here on the forum - which is good. Met her when I was waiting to go out to lunch with her companies owner. Convinced her to audition and wahlah. Tomorrow, we shoot :)! I will make sure not to disappoint on this one.

angela is amazing i agree she is beautiful, and has cute feet definately would like to see her in stocks and or nylons or better both.

Unfortunately not, but if things change I will let you guys know. Sorry Brann...

It's a tough call sometimes... Grace is definately shootable... I just felt there were other candidates who were better to put the investment in than her. It's just business.

I just felt that the delay was a bit suspicious it was like..."Oh he's touching my feet?....I think I should start laughing now."

I hear ya...it's strange... some girls I've worked with react differently. I definately get why you'd say that. Sometimes some of them are nervous at the audition but more relaxed at the shoot itself.

I just felt that the delay was a bit suspicious it was like..."Oh he's touching my feet?....I think I should start laughing now."

They all look amazing(my favorite would be Angela), good work as always.
Cant wait to see the finish

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back