• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Job Chapter 1 (FG) (F/F)

BlueParagon

So I've been feeling oddly good and what not so I feel like uploading another piece this week. And no it won't mess with the schedule I'm laying out and what not. Another one will come out next week. So this is an earlier story I made, so it might not compare to my current stuff in details and length. However, the next chapters should. Either way, I hope you enjoy my fellow tickle lovers.

Kelly sat in the chair in the waiting room. She was a young human with short black hair and a slim frame. She was called for an interview with a company, so she got a simple suit dress with black flats and even arrived a couple minutes before she needed to. When she arrived woman at the desk told her to sit and she’ll notify her when needed.

As she waited she noticed the woman was an elf. She long dark hair was tied back behind her head and she was surprised that she didn’t notice her sharp knife-like ears when she first came in. Her fair skin seemed soft and was free of any imperfections while her face was sharp just like most elves. Normally elf pride would make them look down on the other races, but she didn’t give her that vibe. She would shift her gaze at her and whenever she saw this, she would smirk.

After awhile another elf came through the doors leading into the office. She wore a grey suit jacket with a matching skirt that hugged her nylon covered legs. Her long brown wavy hair rested on her right shoulder while her left side was left alone. Her pale skin seemed like it was silk while her purple eyes resembled lavender. The only makeup she had on was the black eyeliner and the dark lipstick on her lips. Like most elves, she was taller than Kelly even without her heels.

The secretary gave her a file then walked over to Kelly. She stood up and she stuck out her hand to the human. As they shook, she said, “Kelly. Nice to you meet you. I’m Ava Catherine. You can call me Ms. Catherine for now. Follow me to my office.”

She walked back through the doors she came from and Kelly followed behind. As she followed his possible new boss, he looked around the large office. In each of the cubicles, she saw that each one was occupied by a female elf. They all stared at her as she went by, but it wasn’t in disgust. It was more like curiosity.

Ms. Catherine opened the door to her office and gestured her in. She walked in and she shut the door behind them. She started to shut the blinds to the windows. As she did, Kelly asked, “So, what position am I applying for exactly. The email wasn’t very clear.”
Her heels managed to clicked on the hard carpet floor as she went to her seat. Ava spun her chair towards her and placed the file on the desk. She said, “Well, the position is a bit of a weird one. You’ll be my ‘personal assistant’.”

The emphasize she put on the title got her curiosity. She then took the file and removed a piece of paper from it. She slid to her along with a pen and said, “Just sign this and we can get started.”

“Uh okay.”
She signed the paper without reading it. Figuring it was just some typical legal stuff. Once she did, she took the paper and placed it back into the folder. She then said, “Perfect, we can start. Now you will just have to follow my lead. No matter what.”
She was growing more concerned now. Ava took some items out of the drawer, but she couldn’t see what. She walked around to the human and said, “Now don’t move.”

Ava then snapped a thin shackle around her wrist and bound them to the chair. As she tried to get free, he asked, “What’re you doing?”

“Just some added precautions,” she answered. She then lifted her pantyhose covered legs up and paced them on her desk. She said, “Just trust me alright. It’ll be fun.”

Before she could say anything else, Ava placed something in her mouth and wrapped some sort of fabric around her head. She then placed the same shackles around her bare ankles, and she felt a sudden force keeping her legs on the desk no matter how much she pulled. As Ava went back to her seat, she explained, “Now you are going to be a type of assistant I suppose. However, this position is more meant to be a fun pleasurable role. Not really a pencil pusher kind.”

Kelly tried to say something, but the gag only made it into muffles. She shushed the human and said, “Save your energy honey. You’ll need it.”

She sat down and started to take off her flats. As she did, Kelly felt more confused now. She noticed this and explained, “Right now, I’ll be giving you a taste of what your job here will be. The paper you signed basically says you agree to the test for a while. Afterwards, you’ll get to decide whether you want the position or find a different job.”

Once her feet were bare, she smiled and admired them. Her feet were small size 5’s. Her skin was smooth and wrinkle free. The dark fabric made her soles appear almost black but underneath them, Ava could tell her soles were pale and her toes pink. She lifted her hand up then started to wiggle her fingers in the air and smiled at her. She said, “Now let’s get started.”
She raked her nails down her petite foot and Kelly immediate tried to pull her legs back again. The restraints remained firm, and her vain attempts only made the scenario better for the elf. So, Ava picked up the intensity and started to wiggle her nails across the milky white soles. Kelly started shaking her head as she tried to cover one foot with the other. Instead of defending her from the tickling, this only made Ava giggle.

As she grabbed his toes on one foot and held his foot still, she said, “Such a little squirmer. Just so you know. It makes me hungrier.”

She then started to dig under his toes. Making the human arched her back and causing her to further enjoy. As she trashed, Ava cooed, “Is my little human ticklish?”

She kept thrashing and she further teased, “I think they are. Ticklish on the bottoms of their soft feet. Just makes want to keep going.”

And she kept her promise. She would keep digging under her small toes and trace her nails across the soft skin as she went for another spot. She would scrape her nails on her arches, draw circles on her heels and spider her fingers on her sole. Each attack would make Kelly tear up and her muffled laughter would worsen. After ten minutes of various tickling, Ava finally stopped.
She rested her head on her hand and stared at Kelly as she took deep breathes. She smiled at the sight of him and asked, “Are you alright?”

She didn’t even bother to answer the question. Ava giggled and grabbed her other foot. She then said, “Don’t worry. We just have one more foot to go then we can move up.”

Kelly picked up her breathing and shook her head no while her pleads were still being muffled. Ava stopped and asked, “What? You don’t want to me tickle your other foot?”

She nodded his head in agreement and Ava responded, “But it so much fun tickling you.”

She started to trace her foot with her index finger as she smiled at the human. As she kept lightly tickling her, she said, “Tell you what. I planned to keep tickling after I was done with your feet, but I think you deserve a break. I mean you’re a lot more ticklish then I thought, and I do have some work to do. So how about this. After I finish tickling your foot, I’ll free you and you can rest.”
Though her “thank you” was muffled Ava still responded, “Anything for you sweetie.”

She then started tickling. She started with her heel seeing how she reacted less before. As she held his foot, she felt as Kelly tried to get away and watched as she couldn’t help but giggle. After scratching his heel for a bit, she moved up. Her next target was her arches, but she wanted to tease her more there. So, as she slowly scraped her nails on the side, she said, “You know, there’s some people who like being tickled. Well, I should say it turns them on. Are you one of those people?”

Kelly tried to shake his head no, but the word were getting her. She felt an odd tingle while Ava kept tickling. As Ava did, she cooed, “I think you are. I think my little human likes it when she gets tickled. Don’t you?”

She tried to deny it, but he could herself getting flustered. She wasn’t sure if it because of Ava, the situation or if she really did enjoy it. Either way the elf wasn’t letting up.

She moved her attention to the top part of her foot. She held back the panicking toes and raked her nails up and down her foot. Kelly tried to squirm her foot away, but the elf’s grip was oddly strong and kept her still. All she could do was twitch and laugh as Ava took her fill. After five minutes of digging her nails there and constant laughing, she finally stopped and gave the human a small break.

She would trace her nail up and down her stretched foot. She said, “Almost done now. I just want to go for one last spot.”

She started to wiggle her nails across her twat sole and this sent shockwaves through her. The uncontrollable laughter hammered into her gag while she found himself thrashing. Kelly tried to pull her arms out, yank her feet from the cruel elf and jump out of the seat. All was in vain and only served to bring Ava further joy. Enough so that she lost track of time. Her hand was moving on its own and she just watched as Kelly’s reactions were slowly weakening. She looked at the clock that hung above her office door and realized she’s been tickling him for almost 20 minutes.

She stopped and released trembling ankles and hurried over to her torso. She released her trapped arms and started to remove the gag. When her mouth was clear, Kelly took in deep breathes as Ava caressed her cheek. She asked, “Are alright sweetie?”
She lazily nodded her messy head, and Ava gave her a concerned smile. As the elf helped her to her feet, she said, “Let’s get you some rest.”

She guided her over to the couch in the office and went to set her down. She sat her down then guided her head to her lap. She slipped off her heels and brought her feet up with her legs and started to stroked the messy hair. She felt worried for Kelly and said, “Sorry. I didn’t mean to tickle you that much. I’ll make it up to you. I promise.”

She could only whimper at her words. Kelly was too tired and comfortable to try and figure out what to say. She felt like she was resting on two soft pillows. Despite how exhausted she was, she was surprisingly comfortable and felt like she was yearning for more. She felt herself fall asleep and as she did, Ava found the sight of the sleeping human adorable.

Ava cooed, “Don’t worry honey. I got you.”

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back