• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Job..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the good wishes.

Sorry about what happened with the door to door gig. I've seen some jobs that are door to door sales, and, even with all my experience in sales.. I wouldn't do that.

I don't understand why you posted about a job you never ended up taking?!?
Unless, of course, you were just looking for well wishers and support.

It sounds like an instance of "the Boy Who Cried Wolf" to me.

Word of advice ... don't make a habit out of it.
The Wolf will come back to bit you in the a**, my friend.

I'm almost embarrassed to post this after making this thread..but.. might as well post the truth.

.. and I'm probably best off not posting what I want to do, until I actually do it.

I just wanted to post the truth.

Mitchell, who is urging/imploring you to post all these details? There is a saying that you won't be hurt by what you won't say. You don't know anything about our (or your readers') Dads and Aunts. This is not to bash you, but if you can post about the job only and exclude the other irrelevant family details...

You seem to post quite a lot of personally identifying information in your posts. This was probably how someone was able to track down your Facebook. I'd keep that in mind when posting on the internet. You're giving everyone and anyone a very, very detailed breadcrumb trail to follow back to your identity, where then they can troll and abuse you publicly.

Spiffy, the reason the person tracked me down on Facebook, is because my picture is here.

paola and bill's posts are nothing but laughable attacks on me, repeatedly.,

When have I ever done something in my real life, a life changing event, a job, move, etc etc, and not followed through with it? This was the first time.

When I was taking the insurance exam.. I took the exam until I passed it, and took the job at the insurance company, didn't I?

Threads that were posted.. by me, three and four months ago.. keep getting brought back to the top of the page.. by the same two or three people like paola and bill, who go on about the same issue, time and time again. They are the one who "Beat a dead horse".

I'm finished with Aflac.. three months.. and the situation that caused me to leave.. happened four months ago, and yet, those threads are put to the top of the page.. by the same people who attack me about the same things.. time and time again.

I posted about leaving Aflac.. because.. I had posted about passing the insurance exam, and joining them.

Someone changing jobs is not the end of the world.

bill, I think you are the last person to tell me how to live. For years.. all of your posts against me,. have been nothing but condescending attacks.

As to why I posted about the job.. I did take it, and then changed my mind, and.. without saying who in my real life agreed with me not taking it, many people agreed with my decision.

That's all. I'm sure this thread will go on for another four months.

bill, I think you are the last person to tell me how to live. For years.. all of your posts against me,. have been nothing but condescending attacks.

Baloney!!!:bsflag: Check my posting history in your threads, Mitchell. I was one of your biggest supporters until I suggested to you to seek counseling in one of your blogs a few months ago. You sent me a vicious pm, kicked me out of your blogs and placed me on your ignore list. I actually want you to achieve success, but after all of the endless "Mitchell Threads" in General Discussion, I have come to this conclusion: You are only looking to be coddled.

What "Endless Mitchell Threads" in General Discussion? That in itself is BS.

The only recent threads were two subjects. The one about the person who attacked me on Facebook, and the one about the job at Greenpeace.

The other two threads, were about the insurance company.. the deal which didn't happen, that caused me to leave, four months ago, and when I actually left.. November 4th. Besides that.. any other personal issues have gone in my blog, even if they were "rants. ".

I'm going to discuss the other issues you brought up with you privately.

Look, Mitchell. You do post on the general forums about your personal stuff quite a lot. I don't even peruse around here that often and yet whenever I come to the general forum I tend to see another thread about your personal business floating around. It may not seem like a lot to you, but I think for most people even posting a single thread like that to a public forum like this would be significant. But yes, you post a lot. A lot lot. And lots of personal details for the entire internet to see and do as they please with.

Quite frankly, it's kind of weird. And I'm not at all surprised that many people have become fed up with it. At the end of the day, no one owes you any courtesy with what you post on here, so you shouldn't expect every single person to have a nice thing to say to you when you post yet another thread about some personal issue on a public fetish forum like this.

If you absolutely must have a public audience for this stuff, have you considered getting something like a Live Journal and posting on there rather than doing it here? The journal thingy on here doesn't count. I mean something completely separate and self-contained.

Spiffy, your post is an exaggeration, and made for no other purpose than to attack me.

You talk about my "Endless personal threads. "

The only "Personal thread" I made was about leaving Aflac.. four months ago.

You'll go off about my "endless personal threads", but make no mention of people dragging threads from the back of the page.. three and four months after they were posted, and should have been dead,.. for no other reason than to attack me.

Think what you want. I truly don't care. Your post is nothing but a twisted justification.

Mitchell, my post isn't an "attack". I'm being quite frank with my observations. You may feel like I'm perceiving the situation incorrectly, but this is how I perceive it. And it's likely that others perceive it in a similar way.

As I said before, the reason it seems like nothing more than an attack, is because.. you don't talk about the other side of it.. of how.. people drag threads that are months old, and put them back to the front of the page, merely to continue the discussion, because Mitch posted the thread.

Look at the date of the thread about the situation with Aflac that now sits on the first page.. 10-05-2014. FOUR MONTHS AGO. Why is this thread dragged up to the front of the page, along with the thread about Facebook, which is almost two months old??.. It's because. people dragged those threads.. to the front of the page,,.to continue the bashing and attacking.

I just deleted my last blog entry..so its not there for anyone who hasn't already read it.

Last edited:
To be fair, I think I've posted maybe two personal threads here in my decade and change of being a member and I can't think of others who have posted many if at all, but you post a handful a year, especially as of late, but you find that to be not often at all...

You twist it to justify yourself, and others who attack me, Chicago. You dont talk about the other part of the topic, of people dragging threads that are months old, to the front of the page, for no reason than to attack.. You just say to me: "You, Mitchell post a handful of personal threads a year"

The current threads enrage me more than any threads I've been attacked in which I've posted in the past.. for the following reasons.

In the past, if I've posted an ill advised thread in the main forum, a rant about my father.. or whatever,.. I got bashed in the thread for a week or two, the thread went away, and it was over and done with. It was a current bashing, about a currently ill advised thread.. maybe understandable. given the circumstances.

The current goings on with these threads, sink to new lows, because, threads that were MONTHS OLD, and many pages back, were dragged to the first page intentionally, for the sole purpose of attack.

Everyone in this thread should also know, that.. you've all been given carte blanche to say whatever the fuck you want in this threads, for however long, because, I've already asked to have these threads edited/locked, etc, and was told no... that "The thread will go on if people have something to say".

Positively disgraceful, and fucking sick.

These threads cause me to want to leave the forum, and I know I should leave.

However. I'm not going to post that I'm leaving and then end up staying. Such makes me look like I have zero credibility.

So, I'm going to ride the threads out, come what may, and,.. if things calm down in my life.. hopefully then.. that will give me the desire to finally want to disassociate from this abuse which is being allowed, by "rules" that arent being followed, or enforced.

There is no "Golden Rule: on this forum. The "Golden Rule" is simple. It is whatever the mods and admins say it is, at any given time, with no consistency whatsoever.

One other comment..

I had a professor once,, who said "If you dont know why, you dont know anything".

My point, and what makes me so angry is.. WHY were two other threads, one four months old, another two months old, dragged to the first page, from many pages back?

All I'm hearing is

"Mitchell posts personal threads".

The central focus is being twisted by those.. who are justifying their attacks on me,. even though they arent being called "attacks".

Hypothetically, had I started a thread dated Feb 9, 2015.

I'm pissed at my father for X, Y, and Z reasons

and put such in the main forum.

THEN

I could see a barrage against me for weeks on end. It's happened in the past, which is why I dont post rants about him in the main forum anymore.

The point of these threads.,. THREE FUCKING DIFFERENT THREADS, TWO OF WHICH ARE MONTHS OLD is not about the threads themselves. it is one purpose, and one purpose only.

"Let everyone bash Mitch, because, in the mods views, and as already justified to me by mod

"People have something to say".

No matter what I say, the attacks on me will be justified.

In fairness.. I'm going to make an edit to this post..

I looked at some of the posts in the thread where I had discussed landing the big account at Aflac, before we found out they werent signing. A couple of people who posted months after I posted the initial thread.. did post to wish me well.. so I apologize about ranting at the thread being put to the page by them.

There were a few posts in that thread that were not well meaning.

The other thread,. about the Facebook situation, that is.. two months old,. seems to be where the real problem is. Instead of letting the thread die, after two months, as I was advised to do.. people seem to be piling on attack in that thread, under the justification. "You post personal threads".

Uncalled for, I think./

There's a simple answer for that. If you really want your threads to die, then stop responding to these "attacks." It would also help if you didn't treat every piece of constructive advice as an attack. But neither of those things are going to happen; your whole history shows that. It's too bad that new members who aren't aware of that history get sucked into your personal threads. It's never going to stop, is it?

Here's a thought: If Mitchell won't cool it with the personal info threads, with their inevitable "attacks" and self-justifications, maybe the decision should be taken out of his hands.

You twist it to justify yourself, and others who attack me, Chicago. You dont talk about the other part of the topic, of people dragging threads that are months old, to the front of the page, for no reason than to attack.. You just say to me: "You, Mitchell post a handful of personal threads a year"

No I see where you're coming from. But they don't have to search very hard to find something you've posted about your personal life. Whether it's on the front page or not, you post often about your personal life and then find it puzzling that people mention this. It's almost like you're emotionally underdeveloped the way you are unable to take responsibility or criticism on such things. You are so sensitive, you find even helpful replies as attacks, but what I'm saying is... You make it easy for people to do that. I don't see anyone attacking you, but if someone wanted to hurt you, all the ammo they need is in your post history and whether its right or wrong, you set yourself up pretty easily for that facebook drama to happen.

You live in NYC, correct? You wouldn't leave your home unlocked and then be completely flabbergasted to find that you were robbed when you got back. But you sure do open yourself wide up here...

I'm "emotionally underdeveloped".. and you, Chicago, are the epitome of "Emotional Development". This is a complete joke.

I dont "Take responsibility". Another attack, and lie, on your part, merely to do just that,,, attack, and lie.

Did I not publicly admit, in the main forum, many times.. "Take responsibilty".. as you so.. "maturely say", when I admitted in the main forum, that I was almost banned for how I used to approach girls, when I first joined the forum, by firing questions about feet, tickling, and ladders, in my first messages to them, until changing my approach?

I think it is you, Chicago, who is the "emotionally underdeveloped": one, when you find the need to be condescending, and post lies, merely for the sake of pouring gasoline on the fire of threads.

Last edited:
One other thing, Chicago, Miss Epitome of Maturity. Miss Emotionally Developed.

I, The "Emotionally Underdeveloped one", according to you, Ms Sigmund Freud, publicly admitted in the forum that my approach to girls was wrong, and changed my approach.

When did you.. or anyone.. who attacked me, EVER admit that any of you were wrong about anything you ever said to me, no matter how vicious it was?

You all had "justification", because the rules are all different for all of you, then they are for me.

Last edited:
One other thing, Chicago, Miss Epitome of Maturity. Miss Emotionally Developed.

I, The "Emotionally Underdeveloped one", according to you, Ms Sigmund Freud, publicly admitted in the forum that my approach to girls was wrong, and changed my approach.

When did you.. or anyone.. who attacked me, EVER admit that any of you were wrong about anything you ever said to me, no matter how vicious it was?

You all had "justification", because the rules are all different for all of you, then they are for me.

So this is the equivalent of when a child says "they did it first". Misdirecting blame doesn't keep people from finding your FB. If you cannot handle the responses you shouldn't welcome them by posting these threads. You must enjoy the attention, negative or otherwise, to continue the same behavior as long as you have without learning something.

You're probably the only person on this forum with this issue, I wonder why that is. Couldn't be the common denominator - you continually posting personal threads, as if people really give a shit when they have their own lives and problems, and then acting like a spoiled little brat when people try to helpful. No, we're all the bad guys. Poor little Mitch.

When will you learn how incredibly pathetic you look...

I mean, even without looking, I can probably name half your family members, friends, and employers because of all the self absorbed posts over the years lol

What does finding my Facebook have to do with any of this? The person who found it, and who posted what they did on the Facebook, found it one way, because of the picture posted on the forum here.

The two other threads you are talking about were posted MONTHS AGO, and yet, you keep pointing to me, when it was others who put the thread to the front of the page, long after it should have been dead.

No matter what I say, your demeanor will always be the same. Tell you what, your the Goddess, and I'm the surf. Okay, you are the almighty. You fucking know it all.

I wouldn't talk about looking "pathetic". Even more pathetic is you, a snotnosed little brat, talking to someone twice her age as if she's the big overbearing parent.

Whatever, Chicago, you're the fucking maven of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back