• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New layout?

Cosmo_ac

4th Level Blue Feather
is it just my computer or has the TMF changed it's layout? Normally i'd assume it was the TMF but my computer has been having troubles for a while now and is graduely getting worse.

Cosmo

The only thing different I have noticed is the camgirls banner at the top

Seems a little different to me too, General.

I think what it is is the addition of the side banner seeming to be on all the pages now. It seemed before to only be on the main forum, but now i'm seeing it everywhere. This is causing everything to crunch over a bit. I've also noticed that the top banner has changed, and i'm able to use the search function as well, something i could use a few days ago. I assumed it was my comp, but maybe somebody was tweaking something on the forum that wasn't meshing with my comp. Oh well, maybe it's just me.

Yeah, that could be it. At first I thought someone might have snuck Shemp in here again.

Cosmo_ac said:
I think what it is is the addition of the side banner seeming to be on all the pages now. It seemed before to only be on the main forum, but now i'm seeing it everywhere. This is causing everything to crunch over a bit. I've also noticed that the top banner has changed, and i'm able to use the search function as well, something i could use a few days ago. I assumed it was my comp, but maybe somebody was tweaking something on the forum that wasn't meshing with my comp. Oh well, maybe it's just me.

You are right Cosmo,the banner is on all the pages now,and it just started today,or i did not notice before.

Yeah, I got all that too. Centered topic titles, the side banner on all pages and such. Maybe it's a glitch. Or a new look.

I noticed the centered titles immediately, but not the side banner on all pages until it was mentioned here.

I noticed it right away, I guess I have an eye for changes.
Im supposing its a way to get more advertising per person.
Its okay with me, kinda fresh new look for the TMF.
(not that it would matter if it wasnt)

Rob

I dont mind the look. But I'd prefer threads not to be centered or at least make availible an option to move them back to the left. (if that makes sense to anyone)

It's not just your comp, cos, I've noticed it too. My ISP, Comcast, is entirely presented through Internet Explorer, and the boundaries, look, and perspective of the whole forum and it's borders are different to me. My guess is that Jeff and Myriads must have changed certain borders of the forum, to accomodate the new banners and ads. I have a feeling everyone will be seeing this. It takes a little getting used to, but, after a bit, I am sure we will get used to the look.

Mitch

When did we lose the feather color for our feather level? :confused:

Feather colors are still there. There is a bug that seems to get people on rare occasions that makes them go black. We have no idea why. There is a thread in Tech Assist that talks about it.

Also the center justification has been corrected. Sorry for the mess.

Myriads

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back