• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Lee

BlackBelt15

TMF Expert
Hey everyone, check this link out.

www.mygirlfund.com/smileyrobin

She has one small tickling video out. It's a no bondage, fun video with her laying there being tickled by her friend. It's just a playful video, but I'm already talking to her about making another one with her tied up. She is thinking about it, but nervous because she is so ticklish. :) I've talked to her many times and she is one of the sweetest people I have ever talked to. She is beautiful too. Some of her ticklish spots are "in general my belly is ticklish, right smack in the middle of my belly. And my arm pits.. and my upper arms. My sides from my hips to my arm pits. Even some spots on my back, around my lower rib cage. My neck and ears are ticklish also! Then there is the legs!! My inner thighs, and then my quads and knees. Then my feel are the other helpless spot." They are directly from her.

I've uploaded some pictures of her. The 5th one is from her tickling video. She is wearing a sexy little orange thong bikini. Others are from picture sets you can purchase. It is a money making thing for her. You can purchase picture sets of her and some videos. She also takes requests which is how the tickling video came to be. I hope you check her out.

Here are a few more pictures. Like I said, Robin is a real sweetheart. I hope you take some time to check out her page. She loves making her fans happy. I also forgot to mention that there may be a small sample video of her being tickled coming out. I'll hopefully hear from her tonight.

PS. I get nothing for doing this. I'm just trying to help her out.

Well let me be the first to officially welcome you sweetie :) I just sent you a private message. Itll be great having such a lovely lee join our group! :)

She's such a hottie! Thanks for the preview, she is so cute when being tickled. I'm all in if she does a tickle video. Great smile. :happyhop:

DK

*edit* Oh man, didn't see that Robin is the thread too! Welcome Robin! Wow, that is sooo cool. :)

Last edited:
What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back