• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Logo!

His Divine Shadow

Administrator
The sharp-eyed among you may notice a new logo in the rotation, donated by our own Khali! For those unlucky in the random-logo game, here's her donation:
tt_khali_logo.jpg

Congrats and thanks to Khali for the new logo; apologies from HDS for taking so long to get it up. :2thumbs: (The thumbs are for Khali and not my slow self, of course)

We welcome artist-submitted logos from all our members. We welcome submissions of any kind, in fact. Suggestions, criticism, ideas for improvement, we'd love to hear all of them. We're here for you and by you, after all.

Nice work! This is really, really good and a welcome addition to the site.

Quick question...when I first showed up at TT I was talking about submitting one for the rotation...what are the exact dimensions needed?

Ah! Finally Khali's wonderful banner has been uploaded! (I was lucky enough to see it in advance) :)

Actually, I think if you download the posted banner/header as posted in this thread (right-click, save image as) you have it in the exact dimensions (which I don't remember off the top of my head) as is needed for the site's header. I made mine twice or triple the size though, then downsized it before adding the blue header bar and all.

467px × 154px would be the dimensions as best I can divine. I'd provide a blank to work atop, but it appears the background is formed from a number of small, repeating images, so I can't easily make a blank. The space between the "Arcade" link and the artist logo is what any submitted logos would have to be built around. I don't know if that makes any sense or not; feel free to bother me if any help is needed and I'll do my best to provide.

Thanks for the comments guys, glad it was liked. ^^

As Scav said, it's probably best to work on a 2x-4x size workspace and then scale things down to those dimensions. Btw, give Scav some credit too, he helped me out with adding the little TT-site artifacts to the original image (the blue bar and such).

I'll post the original full size image eventually around the forums for those curious. :)

Also, much thanks to HDS and TT for accepting and using the banner-logo too, of course. No need to apologize on the delay. ^^

Hm... you know, so far this logo hasn't been showing up (even on multiple refreshes) on my visits...
But I saw my forum "style" was set to "TTC Blue Stage (wide)", switching to "TT 09 (High Res)" showed the Khali pic on the second refresh.

I thought I'd mention this in case other people have trouble seeing the pic...

Ah, I didn't even see that other style. As it turns out, several submissions are missing from the styles I use. I've corrected this; all submissions now show up on all styles. I need to dedicate some time to getting Scavenger's wonderful footer back in I do ...

Apologies for all the trouble, folks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Way to go Khali!

I love all the detail you put into your work. A very beautiful illustration.

Bravo!

Jim
MTJpub.com

i love the new logo! is there a larger version of it? that oe is pretty small, and if i can get a bigger version, it'd make a nice centerpiece for a desktop wallpaper for me.

Again, thanks to HDS for ironing out the forum skin / logos thing. ^^

Jim:
*smiles* Thanks very much. I just love putting little details in my work and am glad they help it look better. ^^

BigNorm:
Thanks too. Yes, it's a bit small but that's due to the size limitations for the site, of course. ;)

I'll post the full size, unedited version soonish in the Tickling Art and my artist subforums. ^^

I didn't notice...sorry...but now i do...fantastic job...beautifully done...congrats, Khali..

Me, too! Lovely work, and a fine addition to an already lovely collection of imagery. I think these site logos are one of the most successful additions to the site as a whole.

Good news everyone! I made Scavenger's footer logo work with all (I think) of the current available styles. Bask in its awesomeness. :D

Khali

very^99999999999999999999999 well done It's always a treat to see your art:cool

Note from a newbie

:blinkI'm new here, and love the site! Would like very much to post a few of my own bits of artwork here -- but I'm a complete and total techno-dinosaur. I mean, we're talking serious "DUH?" here. The FAQ about posting helps... I think. I'd like to set up a little section just for my work, but am unsure how to go about it. Any assistance greatly appreciated ... just use small words...

Thunderdong

Newbie, huh? Yet your profile sez you've been a member since 2007. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE REAL THUNDERDONG?!? Fess up, I say!

Sorry. It's my day off, and I am in a silly mood. I'm sorry someone more technically savvy didn't beat me to the punch on this, but I'll try to be of help to you on this artwork question.

If it's computer-generated art that you have stored either on your rig or on a disc, you should be able to follow the easy-to-use attachment function to show your works to the board. When you post a reply or start a thread in this place, look directly above the little box where you type in comments(like I'm doing right now) and you'll see a tiny paperclip-looking thing. Click that and from there pretty much just follow the prompts and you should be able to upload your art.

If your artwork is actually drawn/painted with anything besides pixels, than you'll need to have access to a scanner so that you can essentially make a computer copy of your work that you can then upload to the board following the steps outlined above.

You can also upload your stuff to an image hosting site and then provide a link to it here, but that's all getting alittle more involved than is necessary for you at this point.

Hope that helps. Anybody better versed in computer'ese is invited to spell things out more clearly than I did.

As for an archive here, only a moderator or admin can create those. You can use an external site (like Deviantart) to host your work.

Well done, Khali. The detail on the feet was great, and the theatrical theme was a very nice touch too. Congratulations on your latest accomplishment, I'm very proud of you. :)

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back