• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New M/F clilp, Lora James 2, tickling-post.com, January 8, 2008

TickleVideoSpa

2nd Level Orange Feather
Here's the clip preview to Lora James 2.
Now she's tickled by a man.

always superb but PUT HER IN THE STOCKS! she seems to have very ticklish feet uh?

How about a session on the strap down board with close ups of that tummy and those feet tickled? She's an absolute doll!:xpulcy:

" Good Work's !! "

Good Works, Boss ...
Keep on Working it ... pay more attention on female arm-pit .

Is Lora James related to Priscilla James???

i thought i saw someone mention she's as ticklish as her older sister, or something like that. She's a gorgeous redhead and very ticklish...and has a similar laugh. Any luck she has the same priceless genes?

Ticklemonster99, we do not want to talk too much about this (trust us we have good reasons) but your answer is YES.

She's tough to schedule (just like her sister) but when we get her back again foot tickling it will be. Also in nylons.

TIB, is there ever going to be a chance of us seeing priscilla tickled again? I also do love lora and can't wait to see more of her.

Forget Priscilla! When is Lora Coming back!!!??? If she ever does, do a close up shoot on her feet being tickled with a second camera on her facial expressions please!

When is Lora Coming back!!!??? If she ever does, do a close up shoot on her feet being tickled with a second camera on her facial expressions please!
Working on it. She's full time involved with school and a 9-5 job right now.

Working on it. She's full time involved with school and a 9-5 job right now.

why did u ignore the priscilla question here and delete it out of the quote. I just wanted to know if we would be seeing her again, or is there anywhere else tht we can find her, because i can't find her online.

I have no idea where else on the net she can be found, sorry. I'd think not anywhere.

Someone was recently asking if there was a clip where Lora James was tickled. Here is one of them.

What's New

6/2/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this SUnday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back